Skip to content

OBJ is a BROWN!!!!!

The Browns Board
288 63 12.0k 2
  • The Browns are back

  • Saw some potential fallout on another board what this might mean- at least from the Giants perspective.... If Kingsbury really is going to shop Rosen & take Murray,  the #17 the G-Men got from the Browns would be plenty enough to get that deal done... 

  • We have OBJ, Landry, and Calloway/Perriman/Higgins at WR. We have Nick Chubb and Kareem hunt at running back. We have a solid offensive line even without Zeitler. On defense, we have Ward and Damarious Randall in the secondary. We have Pro bowl Schobert at middle linebacker. Kirksey at OLB, formidable himself. We have the up and coming Gernard Avery who is a pass rush specialist at OLB as well. Our defensive line SO FAR into this young off season features newly acquired Pro Bowlers Sheldon Richardson and Olivier Vernon, at DT and DE respectively. Add them to our homegrown badasses Larry Ogunjobi and Myles fucking Garrett. Then we have Smith and Oghbah as subs. Your smoking drugs if you don't think were building a juggernaut. Oh and I forgot the best part, BAKER MOTHERFUCKING MAYFIELD.

  • Baking up Turnovers said:

    Why? They should be happy that Odell is off the team. It’s us Browns fans who should be upset. 

    Go away loser!

    Mike

  • Baking up Turnovers said:

    Why? They should be happy that Odell is off the team. It’s us Browns fans who should be upset. 

    Go away loser!

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    Go away loser!

    Mike

    I think Baking Up Turnovers is Grossi ......

  • D1gOEl8X0AIG1N2.jpg

  • DAMN! YOU can't stretch the field anymore than this! OBJ,Calloway,Landry. Chubb/Hunt out of the back field...A Fucking nightmare for a D.  Shit happens when you get a football mind running the team! Excited for 19!

  • Baking up Turnovers said:

    Great. Another loud mouth know it all player. Him and Baker are perfect for each other I guess. What is Dorsey doing?

    Trying to win. Mr Clueless 

  • This makes me almost forget 0-16. remember Sashi died for this.

  • Baking up Turnovers said:

    Why? They should be happy that Odell is off the team. It’s us Browns fans who should be upset. 

    Go away loser!

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    Go away loser!

    Mike

    He gone for a month or three, Zombo gave him a timeout... 

    @darren15 said:

    I think Baking Up Turnovers is Grossi ......

    Nope, just a guy who thinks the Browns should only draft choir boys... 

    @warriorsrpussies said:

    This makes me almost forget 0-16. remember Sashi died for this.

    And his death was not in vain. 

  • @canton-mike said:

    Go away loser!

    Mike

    He gone for a month or three, Zombo gave him a timeout... 

    @darren15 said:

    I think Baking Up Turnovers is Grossi ......

    Nope, just a guy who thinks the Browns should only draft choir boys... 

    @warriorsrpussies said:

    This makes me almost forget 0-16. remember Sashi died for this.

    And his death was not in vain. 

    @hoorta said:

    He gone for a month or three, Zombo gave him a timeout... 

    Nope, just a guy who thinks the Browns should only draft choir boys... 

    No I think his indignation was completely phony it was just meant to be contrary. 

  • I posted this in the Woody suicide watch thread, but it bears repeating here....  

    A bit of history- in reverse. To get Julio Jones, Atlanta traded up from #24 to #6 (18 slots) and gave the Browns #24, their second & 4th, and first & 4th the following year. 

    To get OBJ, the Browns Traded the #17 to the Giants. (moving down 32 slots to our second round pick), the low third we got from the Patriots, and Jabril. Sound about equal value? If you rate Beckham the same as Julio- I guess so.   

    @hoorta said:

    I posted this in the Woody suicide watch thread, but it bears repeating here....  

    A bit of history- in reverse. To get Julio Jones, Atlanta traded up from #24 to #6 (18 slots) and gave the Browns #24, their second & 4th, and first & 4th the following year. 

    To get OBJ, the Browns Traded the #17 to the Giants. (moving down 32 slots to our second round pick), the low third we got from the Patriots, and Jabril. Sound about equal value? If you rate Beckham the same as Julio- I guess so.   

    I do. The man put up those numbers with a hobbling Eli for 5 years. And he's 4 years younger than Julio.

  • @hoorta said:

    He gone for a month or three, Zombo gave him a timeout... 

    Nope, just a guy who thinks the Browns should only draft choir boys... 

    No I think his indignation was completely phony it was just meant to be contrary. 

    @the-gipper said:

    No I think his indignation was completely phony it was just meant to be contrary. 

    I believe the guy really was being sincere. That character matters more than talent. 1st, going off on Baker, 2nd only showing up after we trade for Beckham. It would be impossible to field a team of players (especially star players) with high enough moral background to keep him happy. MHO

    If you remember, he still wouldn't get off Mayfield's case even after it was pointed out to him the numerous charitable causes and things Baker was doing- both at Oklahoma and then the Browns. Couldn't let running from the police and the crotch grab go. So we let him go stew for a few months with a time out. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    No I think his indignation was completely phony it was just meant to be contrary. 

    I believe the guy really was being sincere. That character matters more than talent. 1st, going off on Baker, 2nd only showing up after we trade for Beckham. It would be impossible to field a team of players (especially star players) with high enough moral background to keep him happy. MHO

    If you remember, he still wouldn't get off Mayfield's case even after it was pointed out to him the numerous charitable causes and things Baker was doing- both at Oklahoma and then the Browns. Couldn't let running from the police and the crotch grab go. So we let him go stew for a few months with a time out. 

    @hoorta said:

    I believe the guy really was being sincere. That character matters more than talent. 1st, going off on Baker, 2nd only showing up after we trade for Beckham. It would be impossible to field a team of players (especially star players) with high enough moral background to keep him happy. MHO

    If you remember, he still wouldn't get off Mayfield's case even after it was pointed out to him the numerous charitable causes and things Baker was doing- both at Oklahoma and then the Browns. Couldn't let running from the police and the crotch grab go. So we let him go stew for a few months with a time out. 

    Yes he wouldn’t get off baker ergo evidence of his phoniness

  • In Dorsey I trust but if I were the GM, I don’t make this trade. Perriman just agreed to terms and he could have been just as productive at 1/4 of the price and the ego. Package 17 and a few picks to move up and get an ILB. Keep Peppers. 

  • @hoorta said:

    I believe the guy really was being sincere. That character matters more than talent. 1st, going off on Baker, 2nd only showing up after we trade for Beckham. It would be impossible to field a team of players (especially star players) with high enough moral background to keep him happy. MHO

    If you remember, he still wouldn't get off Mayfield's case even after it was pointed out to him the numerous charitable causes and things Baker was doing- both at Oklahoma and then the Browns. Couldn't let running from the police and the crotch grab go. So we let him go stew for a few months with a time out. 

    Yes he wouldn’t get off baker ergo evidence of his phoniness

    @the-gipper said:

    Yes he wouldn’t get off baker ergo evidence of his phoniness

    Then call him a flamebaiting troll if you wish. He won't be bothering us until after the draft. 

  • It should be noted, that I think, OBJ will be the Browns' Tyreek Hill, courtesy of Dorsey.

    and, Mr. Canton Mike actually has been bringing up OBJ trade to the Browns to me for months. It got worse this off-season.

    I kept thinking "oh, lol, here we go again..."

    When he called and told me, I figured he was just being a goof.

    Nope. They really DID make the trade?

    Dammit. Now Canton Mike is going to be a pain. Yes, I was freaking wrong.

    dammit.

    lol

    btw, just what was wrong with Perriman that he wanted to go elsewhere?

  • In Dorsey I trust but if I were the GM, I don’t make this trade. Perriman just agreed to terms and he could have been just as productive at 1/4 of the price and the ego. Package 17 and a few picks to move up and get an ILB. Keep Peppers. 

    @frenchie said:

    In Dorsey I trust but if I were the GM, I don’t make this trade. Perriman just agreed to terms and he could have been just as productive at 1/4 of the price and the ego. Package 17 and a few picks to move up and get an ILB. Keep Peppers. 

    I wanted to get Devin White.. But that aint happening now..

  • In Dorsey I trust but if I were the GM, I don’t make this trade. Perriman just agreed to terms and he could have been just as productive at 1/4 of the price and the ego. Package 17 and a few picks to move up and get an ILB. Keep Peppers. 

    @frenchie said:

    In Dorsey I trust but if I were the GM, I don’t make this trade. Perriman just agreed to terms and he could have been just as productive at 1/4 of the price and the ego. Package 17 and a few picks to move up and get an ILB. Keep Peppers. 

    Regarding Perriman, it remains to be seen if his one season in Cleveland cured his dropitis, the reason the Ravens parted ways with him.  

    One thing that's not debatable is Beckham has some of the best hands in the NFL. 

  • @frenchie said:

    In Dorsey I trust but if I were the GM, I don’t make this trade. Perriman just agreed to terms and he could have been just as productive at 1/4 of the price and the ego. Package 17 and a few picks to move up and get an ILB. Keep Peppers. 

    Regarding Perriman, it remains to be seen if his one season in Cleveland cured his dropitis, the reason the Ravens parted ways with him.  

    One thing that's not debatable is Beckham has some of the best hands in the NFL. 

    @hoorta said:

    Regarding Perriman, it remains to be seen if his one season in Cleveland cured his dropitis, the reason the Ravens parted ways with him.  

    One thing that's not debatable is Beckham has some of the best hands in the NFL. 

    Baltimore was history. What about Perriman did you not love last year? Speed, height, caught everything thrown to him. He was a monster.