NOOOOOOOOO
-
they got 2 picks and a replaceable player for one of the best WR's who's still young. All reports from the "experts" say the Browns won this trade hands down. Only someone who is sad to see his boy get traded would say he doesn't get the trade.
they got 2 picks and a replaceable player for one of the best WR's who's still young. All reports from the "experts" say the Browns won this trade hands down. Only someone who is sad to see his boy get traded would say he doesn't get the trade.
Yeah but we also just lost a shot at Woody's ILB too.
-
Wow!?
-
I get the trade. Of course I don't like seeing my guy go. I just didn't see safety as a spot with depth to trade. Was hoping we'd move Ogbah or Callaway or something
I get the trade. Of course I don't like seeing my guy go. I just didn't see safety as a spot with depth to trade. Was hoping we'd move Ogbah or Callaway or something
Calloway? Oh no. These three will be on the field at the same time. With Higgy and Perriman ready with fresh legs.
Game over.
Z
-
I get the trade. Of course I don't like seeing my guy go. I just didn't see safety as a spot with depth to trade. Was hoping we'd move Ogbah or Callaway or something
Calloway? Oh no. These three will be on the field at the same time. With Higgy and Perriman ready with fresh legs.
Game over.
Z
Zombo said:
Calloway? Oh no. These three will be on the field at the same time. With Higgy and Perriman ready with fresh legs.
Game over.
Z
Exactly. We now have a top 3 wr group. I’ll take that over a #17 pick, an extra 3rd rounder and a saftey that is average at best
-
NOOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!?
-
they got 2 picks and a replaceable player for one of the best WR's who's still young. All reports from the "experts" say the Browns won this trade hands down. Only someone who is sad to see his boy get traded would say he doesn't get the trade.
they got 2 picks and a replaceable player for one of the best WR's who's still young. All reports from the "experts" say the Browns won this trade hands down. Only someone who is sad to see his boy get traded would say he doesn't get the trade.
Well, I'm less than thrilled Mark, first impression was we gave up an awful lot- especially considering what the Steelers got for Antonio Brown. I'm in a wait and see mode. I can tell you for sure Landry and Baker are beyond thrilled. You can bet Jarvis was in Dorsey's ear, and had plenty of input on OBJ's character.
A bit of history- in reverse. To get Julio Jones, Atlanta traded up from #24 to #6 (18 slots) and gave the Browns #24, their second & 4th, and first & 4th the following year.
To get OBJ, the Browns Traded the #17 to the Giants. (moving down 32 slots to our second round pick), the low third we got from the Patriots, and Jabril. Sound about equal value? If you rate Beckham the same as Julio- I guess so.
-
Like I said in the other thread next time we meet if we ever do I'll pay for your drinks all night.
WSS
-
My boy Gregg would have never let this happen
-
NOOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!?
When I heard about this deal I thought of our "m" guy Woody!

-
Jabril is not "easily" replaceable. That will hurt if we don't get berry or Thomas. And even if we do I'm sad to see him go, but obviously less sad..?
-
My boy Gregg would have never let this happen
As London said, OBJ is our first round pick this year. We threw in our low third and Jabril to get him.
-
My boy Gregg would have never let this happen
As London said, OBJ is our first round pick this year. We threw in our low third and Jabril to get him.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
Been waiting a long time for this. The damn world better not end.