Only piece of the jigsaw that is missing now is ....
-
-
I can't believe I'm going to say this, but Hue could even make a playoff push with this team.
-
Darren, his expression is PERFECT!!! Thanks for a great laugh.
Mike
-
I can't believe I'm going to say this, but Hue could even make a playoff push with this team.
I can't believe I'm going to say this, but Hue could even make a playoff push with this team.
Ah..................................................................no. He's really that bad.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
that'a boy..