Eric Berry?
-
Nah, Z... Thomas could play at an All-Pro level at either Safety spot.
I'm afraid Berry is damaged goods. He's played 3 games in the past two years.
-
Is he a FA.....or would this have to be a trade?
-
If we sign EB, im going to secrete so much fun milk out of my slapstick onto my TV..
Go Browns!!!
-
Is he a FA.....or would this have to be a trade?
Is he a FA.....or would this have to be a trade?
Probably a nominal trade ... late rounder. Chiefs have already replaced him.
Zombo
-
I see you dumped My Ha Ha Clinton Dix post.
Nevertheless......what about him?
Only 26 years old. Free agent.
He was rated behind Thomas, but ahead of the Honey Badger.
-
I see you dumped My Ha Ha Clinton Dix post.
Nevertheless......what about him?
Only 26 years old. Free agent.
He was rated behind Thomas, but ahead of the Honey Badger.
I see you dumped My Ha Ha Clinton Dix post.
Nevertheless......what about him?
Only 26 years old. Free agent.
He was rated behind Thomas, but ahead of the Honey Badger.
I heard Redskins were trying to re-sign him. And thanks for sparing us the actual bag of dicks this time.
Z
-
Another old player.. I am not sure I would like this. To many old expensive players.. 1 year contract??
Bobpound!
-
Dorsey should have given them ogbah and another later round pick next year instead of pep.
-
I see you dumped My Ha Ha Clinton Dix post.
Nevertheless......what about him?
Only 26 years old. Free agent.
He was rated behind Thomas, but ahead of the Honey Badger.
I heard Redskins were trying to re-sign him. And thanks for sparing us the actual bag of dicks this time.
Z
Zombo said:
I heard Redskins were trying to re-sign him. And thanks for sparing us the actual bag of dicks this time.
Z
I heard the Browns were going to sign Thomas....and that didn't happen. So, maybe we can still get him....if they want to get a younger guy (Berry is 30...Thomas is 30 in May, Dix is 26)
-
I would sign Thomas before Berry. I like them both, but the latter has been out of action for way too long.
-
Wake UP!!! Thomas is gone to the Ratfuckers.
I entered this thread before noticing the other one. My fault. I still prefer Earl.
-
Was just released by the Chiefs
-
Berry? That's gonna be a no from me, dawg - Randy Jackson style.
-
Berry? That's gonna be a no from me, dawg - Randy Jackson style.
Better than nothing. And with his release, no compensation required. Still only 30....as noted, only a few months older than Earl Thomas.
Not sure about his physical status.....or his current serviceability. Can't trust the Chiefs to believe that "a guy they cut is no good"...hell, they cut or traded half their defense.
Who has the scoop there?
Can he fill the role?
-
Dorsey should have given them ogbah and another later round pick next year instead of pep.
Dorsey should have given them ogbah and another later round pick next year instead of pep.
Not done in a vacuum, they would have wanted/been willing to accept that over Peppers
-
If Berry is affordable. For a 1 or 2 year deal, I don’t see why not..
Kindred showed that he can deliver some big hits but is he a starter?
-
Dorsey should have given them ogbah and another later round pick next year instead of pep.
Not done in a vacuum, they would have wanted/been willing to accept that over Peppers
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login