Eric Berry?
-
Exactly. I wouldn't be surprised if we tried to move it that way, and they pushed back for Pep.
Well that's why I would have offered an extra pick. Obviously 1 to 1 pep is FAR more valuable than ogbah. Who I think if he gets cut, might be in the AAF soon.
-
-
Exactly. I wouldn't be surprised if we tried to move it that way, and they pushed back for Pep.
Well that's why I would have offered an extra pick. Obviously 1 to 1 pep is FAR more valuable than ogbah. Who I think if he gets cut, might be in the AAF soon.
Well that's why I would have offered an extra pick. Obviously 1 to 1 pep is FAR more valuable than ogbah. Who I think if he gets cut, might be in the AAF soon.
Then why would the Giants do that? I understand looking at it from a Browns perspective, but there is the other side. Maybe the Giants value Peppers at a 2nd, so that would then be 1st, 2nd, 3rd and Ogbah.
-
Curious why you feel that way. Tbh hes not gonna get any sort of big money contract and even though hes 30 he essentially has been off two years.
Is it injury bug or level of play you've seen?
Injury bug effecting play and possibly taking away snaps from younger players in need that have a better shot of staying healthy thus available.
-
Exactly. I wouldn't be surprised if we tried to move it that way, and they pushed back for Pep.
Well that's why I would have offered an extra pick. Obviously 1 to 1 pep is FAR more valuable than ogbah. Who I think if he gets cut, might be in the AAF soon.
Well that's why I would have offered an extra pick. Obviously 1 to 1 pep is FAR more valuable than ogbah. Who I think if he gets cut, might be in the AAF soon.
There are two or three teams interested in Ogbah including Dallas & Philly.
-
I could get down with Berry. He's cheaper than ET3 would be anyway. Sure he's been injured, but he's a hard hitter and we could get him for cheaper. I doubt we get him though because I think we're going to go for a younger safety.
-
Berry? That's gonna be a no from me, dawg - Randy Jackson style.
Better than nothing. And with his release, no compensation required. Still only 30....as noted, only a few months older than Earl Thomas.
Not sure about his physical status.....or his current serviceability. Can't trust the Chiefs to believe that "a guy they cut is no good"...hell, they cut or traded half their defense.
Who has the scoop there?
Can he fill the role?
Better than nothing. And with his release, no compensation required. Still only 30....as noted, only a few months older than Earl Thomas.
Not sure about his physical status.....or his current serviceability. Can't trust the Chiefs to believe that "a guy they cut is no good"...hell, they cut or traded half their defense.
Who has the scoop there?
Can he fill the role?
Chiefs released him instead of paying him $7 million guaranteed on 3\15. I'm no cap guru, but it looks like the Chiefs are eating around $14 million in dead money this year.
Physical status? played in a total of three games the past two seasons. Far too big a health risk in my book, but ESPN says the Cowboys are interested.
-
Better than nothing. And with his release, no compensation required. Still only 30....as noted, only a few months older than Earl Thomas.
Not sure about his physical status.....or his current serviceability. Can't trust the Chiefs to believe that "a guy they cut is no good"...hell, they cut or traded half their defense.
Who has the scoop there?
Can he fill the role?
Chiefs released him instead of paying him $7 million guaranteed on 3\15. I'm no cap guru, but it looks like the Chiefs are eating around $14 million in dead money this year.
Physical status? played in a total of three games the past two seasons. Far too big a health risk in my book, but ESPN says the Cowboys are interested.
Chiefs released him instead of paying him $7 million guaranteed on 3\15. I'm no cap guru, but it looks like the Chiefs are eating around $14 million in dead money this year.
Physical status? played in a total of three games the past two seasons. Far too big a health risk in my book, but ESPN says the Cowboys are interested.
I say we take chance and move back up into the first to get Devin White by giving them our first next year, Duke Johnson and some cash...
-
Chiefs released him instead of paying him $7 million guaranteed on 3\15. I'm no cap guru, but it looks like the Chiefs are eating around $14 million in dead money this year.
Physical status? played in a total of three games the past two seasons. Far too big a health risk in my book, but ESPN says the Cowboys are interested.
I say we take chance and move back up into the first to get Devin White by giving them our first next year, Duke Johnson and some cash...
I say we take chance and move back up into the first to get Devin White by giving them our first next year, Duke Johnson and some cash...
Unlike the NBA, you can't buy your way back up..... to realistically get to #10, it would take our 2nd, 3rd, 1st next year and Duke to get a team to bite.... LOL, would the Giants trade us their #6 for that?
Short of a crackhead move of giving up our entire draft like Ditka did for Ricky Williams, there isn't any practical way of getting back into the top 15 this year. Low first is the best we can hope for, and even that would probably involve giving up the 2020 first. (Moving up to #22 to draft Brady Quinn cost the #36 and next year's first)
-
I say we take chance and move back up into the first to get Devin White by giving them our first next year, Duke Johnson and some cash...
Unlike the NBA, you can't buy your way back up..... to realistically get to #10, it would take our 2nd, 3rd, 1st next year and Duke to get a team to bite.... LOL, would the Giants trade us their #6 for that?
Short of a crackhead move of giving up our entire draft like Ditka did for Ricky Williams, there isn't any practical way of getting back into the top 15 this year. Low first is the best we can hope for, and even that would probably involve giving up the 2020 first. (Moving up to #22 to draft Brady Quinn cost the #36 and next year's first)
Unlike the NBA, you can't buy your way back up..... to realistically get to #10, it would take our 2nd, 3rd, 1st next year and Duke to get a team to bite.... LOL, would the Giants trade us their #6 for that?
Short of a crackhead move of giving up our entire draft like Ditka did for Ricky Williams, there isn't any practical way of getting back into the top 15 this year. Low first is the best we can hope for, and even that would probably involve giving up the 2020 first. (Moving up to #22 to draft Brady Quinn cost the #36 and next year's first)
I'll just say this.. It's fun to dream LOL...
-
Unlike the NBA, you can't buy your way back up..... to realistically get to #10, it would take our 2nd, 3rd, 1st next year and Duke to get a team to bite.... LOL, would the Giants trade us their #6 for that?
Short of a crackhead move of giving up our entire draft like Ditka did for Ricky Williams, there isn't any practical way of getting back into the top 15 this year. Low first is the best we can hope for, and even that would probably involve giving up the 2020 first. (Moving up to #22 to draft Brady Quinn cost the #36 and next year's first)
I'll just say this.. It's fun to dream LOL...
-
Chiefs released him instead of paying him $7 million guaranteed on 3\15. I'm no cap guru, but it looks like the Chiefs are eating around $14 million in dead money this year.
Physical status? played in a total of three games the past two seasons. Far too big a health risk in my book, but ESPN says the Cowboys are interested.
I say we take chance and move back up into the first to get Devin White by giving them our first next year, Duke Johnson and some cash...
-
Interesting article on 3 possible safeties.
https://dawgpounddaily.com/2019/03/15/cleveland-browns-3-safeties-still-available-free-agency/
-
Interesting article on 3 possible safeties.
https://dawgpounddaily.com/2019/03/15/cleveland-browns-3-safeties-still-available-free-agency/
Interesting article on 3 possible safeties.
https://dawgpounddaily.com/2019/03/15/cleveland-browns-3-safeties-still-available-free-agency/
I really liked Sandejo's play with MN...
-
Interesting article on 3 possible safeties.
https://dawgpounddaily.com/2019/03/15/cleveland-browns-3-safeties-still-available-free-agency/
I really liked Sandejo's play with MN...
-
Interesting article on 3 possible safeties.
https://dawgpounddaily.com/2019/03/15/cleveland-browns-3-safeties-still-available-free-agency/
Interesting article on 3 possible safeties.
https://dawgpounddaily.com/2019/03/15/cleveland-browns-3-safeties-still-available-free-agency/
I hate click bait. Just list them.
-
-
Interesting article on 3 possible safeties.
https://dawgpounddaily.com/2019/03/15/cleveland-browns-3-safeties-still-available-free-agency/
I hate click bait. Just list them.
I hate click bait. Just list them.
If I just listed them people would be complaining about no link. So....................go click. LOL!?
-
I hate click bait. Just list them.
If I just listed them people would be complaining about no link. So....................go click. LOL!?
If I just listed them people would be complaining about no link. So....................go click. LOL!?
Nope. I will either wait until you list them.....or until/unless they sign one of them.
-
If I just listed them people would be complaining about no link. So....................go click. LOL!?
Nope. I will either wait until you list them.....or until/unless they sign one of them.
Nope. I will either wait until you list them.....or until/unless they sign one of them.
I don't want to go through click bait again, memory didn't last that long and it's a 4 screener.?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
