Eric Berry?
-
Interesting article on 3 possible safeties.
https://dawgpounddaily.com/2019/03/15/cleveland-browns-3-safeties-still-available-free-agency/
I hate click bait. Just list them.
I hate click bait. Just list them.
If I just listed them people would be complaining about no link. So....................go click. LOL!?
-
I hate click bait. Just list them.
If I just listed them people would be complaining about no link. So....................go click. LOL!?
If I just listed them people would be complaining about no link. So....................go click. LOL!?
Nope. I will either wait until you list them.....or until/unless they sign one of them.
-
If I just listed them people would be complaining about no link. So....................go click. LOL!?
Nope. I will either wait until you list them.....or until/unless they sign one of them.
Nope. I will either wait until you list them.....or until/unless they sign one of them.
I don't want to go through click bait again, memory didn't last that long and it's a 4 screener.?
-
It does, doesn't it, pendejo.
Yes it does, Pendejo!
-
But here you pussy. ?
Andrew Sendejo Minn.
Johnathan Cyprien Titans
Tre Boston Cards
-
But here you pussy. ?
Andrew Sendejo Minn.
Johnathan Cyprien Titans
Tre Boston Cards
But here you pussy. ?
Andrew Sendejo Minn.
Johnathan Cyprien Titans
Tre Boston Cards
Do you want one? You goat roper.
-
But here you pussy. ?
Andrew Sendejo Minn.
Johnathan Cyprien Titans
Tre Boston Cards
But here you pussy. ?
Don't feed the troll...
-
But here you pussy. ?
Don't feed the troll...
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login