Tyrod to The Chargers
-
Mccown?
As good as any of them likely. Remember....Browns originally drafted him.
As good as any of them likely. Remember....Browns originally drafted him.
Are you sure about that?
I thought the Browns drafted Luke McCown.
-
As good as any of them likely. Remember....Browns originally drafted him.
Are you sure about that?
I thought the Browns drafted Luke McCown.
Are you sure about that?
I thought the Browns drafted Luke McCown.
Right Luke yes
-
Tyrod was a class act. Good dude.
-
Tyrod was a class act. Good dude.
Tyrod was a class act. Good dude.
But he sucked as a QB
-
Tyrod was a class act. Good dude.
But he sucked as a QB
But he sucked as a QB
He might have actually been better than the dozen or so that had played here before him.
-
Tyrod was a class act. Good dude.
But he sucked as a QB
But he sucked as a QB
I mean he helped hue coach when he was clueless during hard knocks. He got Baker and the other Boys together to practice and mentored him. He never complained about losing his job like a diva. He was everything a "professional" should be, like McCown. Not saying he was a great QB, but seemed like a great guy for that year. I wish him the best.
-
I don't see name on Gip's list of potential pick-ups I'd want. Too many mentors spoil the kid... or something like that. Baker seems to love Stanton, so he's the guy...
Tab a kid for #3... one that can safely sit on the PS until needed. That small school kid from last year... the one who was in charge of snacks for the QB Winnebago... showed some flashes in pre-season. Bring him back...
-
I don't see name on Gip's list of potential pick-ups I'd want. Too many mentors spoil the kid... or something like that. Baker seems to love Stanton, so he's the guy...
Tab a kid for #3... one that can safely sit on the PS until needed. That small school kid from last year... the one who was in charge of snacks for the QB Winnebago... showed some flashes in pre-season. Bring him back...
I don't see name on Gip's list of potential pick-ups I'd want. Too many mentors spoil the kid... or something like that. Baker seems to love Stanton, so he's the guy...
Tab a kid for #3... one that can safely sit on the PS until needed. That small school kid from last year... the one who was in charge of snacks for the QB Winnebago... showed some flashes in pre-season. Bring him back...
Agreed, you're talking about Brogan Roback.
Unfortunately,
I believe the Steelers grabbed him.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login