Skip to content

Browns Upcoming Games 2019/2020

The Browns Board
13 7 442
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #2

    Waiting for the schedule to come out so that I can see if I can combine an away Browns game with one of my travel trips. 

    At this point, like last year, my window would be early December.  (I am already booked for Wyoming in October and Missouri in September)

    Optimal would be Arizona in early December, next would be San Fran.  Third would be Denver....to perhaps combine with my Wyoming trip...but that is a bit far fetched.

    Though, I do also have plans at some time to do an offseason Delaware beach trip.  Maybe I could join that one up with Baltimore.

    Though I would like to do it with a group from this board.   That is another month away.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Also look at 2020.  All but 2 games set:

    2020 Schedule

     
     
      Opp
    vs. Cincinnati Bengals
    at Cincinnati Bengals
    vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
    at Pittsburgh Steelers
    vs. Baltimore Ravens
    at Baltimore Ravens
    vs. Indianapolis Colts
    vs. Houston Texans
    at Jacksonville Jaguars
    at Tennessee Titans
    at Dallas Cowboys
    at New York Giants
    vs. Philadelphia Eagles
    vs. Washington Redskins
      AFC East
      AFC West

    Nothing further west than Dallas, save the AFCW game  (Denver/LA Chargers/KC/....and maybe Las Vegas!!

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #4

    The Raiders are scheduled to begin playing its home games at the Las Vegas Stadium as the Las Vegas Raiders for the 2020 National Football League (NFL) season.

    I am going to make a far fetched assumption that any games to be played in Vegas that first year are going to be going for a premium price.   I don't think I could probably find a  $75-100 ticket on Stubhub.

    Artists concept of Raider's stadium:

    sntic_stadium_presentation_08-25-16_page

    I am noticing that this graphic actually has the stadium in the wrong place.....per the live cam, the stadium is being built on that plot that in in the far left of this photo, across the highway from the Mandalay Bay parking deck and north of that road that crossed the interstate.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Live stadium cam of construction of new  Raiders stadium.   

    https://www.raiders.com/lasvegas/live-stadium-camera

  • Waiting for the schedule to come out so that I can see if I can combine an away Browns game with one of my travel trips. 

    At this point, like last year, my window would be early December.  (I am already booked for Wyoming in October and Missouri in September)

    Optimal would be Arizona in early December, next would be San Fran.  Third would be Denver....to perhaps combine with my Wyoming trip...but that is a bit far fetched.

    Though, I do also have plans at some time to do an offseason Delaware beach trip.  Maybe I could join that one up with Baltimore.

    Though I would like to do it with a group from this board.   That is another month away.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @the-gipper said:

    Waiting for the schedule to come out so that I can see if I can combine an away Browns game with one of my travel trips. 

    At this point, like last year, my window would be early December.  (I am already booked for Wyoming in October and Missouri in September)

    Optimal would be Arizona in early December, next would be San Fran.  Third would be Denver....to perhaps combine with my Wyoming trip...but that is a bit far fetched.

    Though, I do also have plans at some time to do an offseason Delaware beach trip.  Maybe I could join that one up with Baltimore.

    Though I would like to do it with a group from this board.   That is another month away.

    Why? Would you want to go to Wyoming in October- unless you're into elk and antelope hunting? Yeah, the crowds are gone in Yellowstone, because there's already snow on the ground, and it can get down to 10 degrees at night. And that goes for anywhere in the high country. Crap, I had 4" of snow outside my tent nigh onto the continental divide @ 10,000' in the middle of August. Last trip out there five years ago the end of August with the nephew- the wildflowers were already shot, and the hotel clerk in Pinedale told me it was sort of unusual they hadn't had any snow yet.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Waiting for the schedule to come out so that I can see if I can combine an away Browns game with one of my travel trips. 

    At this point, like last year, my window would be early December.  (I am already booked for Wyoming in October and Missouri in September)

    Optimal would be Arizona in early December, next would be San Fran.  Third would be Denver....to perhaps combine with my Wyoming trip...but that is a bit far fetched.

    Though, I do also have plans at some time to do an offseason Delaware beach trip.  Maybe I could join that one up with Baltimore.

    Though I would like to do it with a group from this board.   That is another month away.

    Why? Would you want to go to Wyoming in October- unless you're into elk and antelope hunting? Yeah, the crowds are gone in Yellowstone, because there's already snow on the ground, and it can get down to 10 degrees at night. And that goes for anywhere in the high country. Crap, I had 4" of snow outside my tent nigh onto the continental divide @ 10,000' in the middle of August. Last trip out there five years ago the end of August with the nephew- the wildflowers were already shot, and the hotel clerk in Pinedale told me it was sort of unusual they hadn't had any snow yet.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @hoorta said:

    Why? Would you want to go to Wyoming in October- unless you're into elk and antelope hunting? Yeah, the crowds are gone in Yellowstone, because there's already snow on the ground, and it can get down to 10 degrees at night. And that goes for anywhere in the high country. Crap, I had 4" of snow outside my tent nigh onto the continental divide @ 10,000' in the middle of August. Last trip out there five years ago the end of August with the nephew- the wildflowers were already shot, and the hotel clerk in Pinedale told me it was sort of unusual they hadn't had any snow yet.

    A. It fits my schedule.   The road into Y-stone is still open in Mid Oct.  (closes early November)

    B. I have been to Yellowstone in Mid Oct. before, and things were just fine actually.  In 2014  I stayed in Anaconda MT, much further north.  Also spent a night in one of the cabins right next to the Old Faithful.  No problems whatsoever with weather.

    In fact, in 2000, I stayed much further north in October, the Canadian Rockies at Fairmount Hot Springs.  Went into Glacier NP.

    I am not going to be camping. Staying in TS condo. I assume it has heat, so not worried if it gets down to 10 deg. And not likely to do any heavy back country hikes. Some obviously, but nothing major, 2-3 miles maybe.

    What do you think about Arizona in early December, if the schedule falls right?

  • Also look at 2020.  All but 2 games set:

    2020 Schedule

     
     
      Opp
    vs. Cincinnati Bengals
    at Cincinnati Bengals
    vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
    at Pittsburgh Steelers
    vs. Baltimore Ravens
    at Baltimore Ravens
    vs. Indianapolis Colts
    vs. Houston Texans
    at Jacksonville Jaguars
    at Tennessee Titans
    at Dallas Cowboys
    at New York Giants
    vs. Philadelphia Eagles
    vs. Washington Redskins
      AFC East
      AFC West

    Nothing further west than Dallas, save the AFCW game  (Denver/LA Chargers/KC/....and maybe Las Vegas!!

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @the-gipper said:

    Also look at 2020.  All but 2 games set:

    2020 Schedule

     
     
      Opp
    vs. Cincinnati Bengals
    at Cincinnati Bengals
    vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
    at Pittsburgh Steelers
    vs. Baltimore Ravens
    at Baltimore Ravens
    vs. Indianapolis Colts
    vs. Houston Texans
    at Jacksonville Jaguars
    at Tennessee Titans
    at Dallas Cowboys
    at New York Giants
    vs. Philadelphia Eagles
    vs. Washington Redskins
      AFC East
      AFC West

    Nothing further west than Dallas, save the AFCW game  (Denver/LA Chargers/KC/....and maybe Las Vegas!!

    Absolutely hate the AFC South matchups, nothing exciting about those teams to me at all. 

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    I hope to get to the Denver game with my nephew depending upon thee schedule. We like Colorado in early Oct. during the elk rut and before the deep snows/cold start. Great hiking and mild temps. But I have not been snowshoeing in years so I'd be fine with Xmas in Estes Park too.

  • I hope to get to the Denver game with my nephew depending upon thee schedule. We like Colorado in early Oct. during the elk rut and before the deep snows/cold start. Great hiking and mild temps. But I have not been snowshoeing in years so I'd be fine with Xmas in Estes Park too.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @texasag1969 said:

    I hope to get to the Denver game

    That could work...

    My glaucoma has been acting up lately... 😉

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Might have to catch games vs the Jets and Giants this season and the next, my cousin lives within a hour of the Jets/Giants stadium. 

  • @hoorta said:

    Why? Would you want to go to Wyoming in October- unless you're into elk and antelope hunting? Yeah, the crowds are gone in Yellowstone, because there's already snow on the ground, and it can get down to 10 degrees at night. And that goes for anywhere in the high country. Crap, I had 4" of snow outside my tent nigh onto the continental divide @ 10,000' in the middle of August. Last trip out there five years ago the end of August with the nephew- the wildflowers were already shot, and the hotel clerk in Pinedale told me it was sort of unusual they hadn't had any snow yet.

    A. It fits my schedule.   The road into Y-stone is still open in Mid Oct.  (closes early November)

    B. I have been to Yellowstone in Mid Oct. before, and things were just fine actually.  In 2014  I stayed in Anaconda MT, much further north.  Also spent a night in one of the cabins right next to the Old Faithful.  No problems whatsoever with weather.

    In fact, in 2000, I stayed much further north in October, the Canadian Rockies at Fairmount Hot Springs.  Went into Glacier NP.

    I am not going to be camping. Staying in TS condo. I assume it has heat, so not worried if it gets down to 10 deg. And not likely to do any heavy back country hikes. Some obviously, but nothing major, 2-3 miles maybe.

    What do you think about Arizona in early December, if the schedule falls right?

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @the-gipper said:

    What do you think about Arizona in early December, if the schedule falls right?

    Interested. Any time October on...  

  • @the-gipper said:

    What do you think about Arizona in early December, if the schedule falls right?

    Interested. Any time October on...  

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @hoorta said:

    Interested. Any time October on...  

    We shall see when the schedule comes out.