Browns Win-Loss predictions
-
Wanna wait for the draft?..... at least?
-
Wanna wait for the draft?..... at least?
Wanna wait for the draft?..... at least?
Nah... This is an early prediction.
Potential additions in the draft will either bring this prediction closer to 12-4, or further away to 10-6/9-7
-
I predict that they will win....some...and they will lose.....some. So, they will be neither 16-0 nor 0-16.
-
Pretty close to my predictions in another thread that didn't live very long..
I had us at 11-6.. I had us winning the Seattle game. And losing away to Pittsburgh(just because of history) and San Fran, because I feel they are going to be tough next year.. And then Ratbirds away. Winning the AFC north because the rest of the division is going to lose a lot more games this year..
-
Wanna wait for the draft?..... at least?
Wanna wait for the draft?..... at least?
Yup... A fools errand at this point.
-
As long as the progress is on a sharp incline, Baker probably will have some more growing pains. But with the additions of OBJ,Hunt, sure it will lesson them. Like someone else said, see what the draft brings, and the rest of free agency. Vegas sayin14-1 odds now? Thats just crazy. All i'm hoping and looking for is game to game improvement,the O AND D to be cohesive, and for Baker to keep this ship straight on course, and to squash any "me or I" Bs that arises.
-
Honestly I can "theoreticslly" see us going 16-0. The offense is going to score 30+pts a game. I mean theres almost no doubt about it. If they don't it's an offensive scheme question. Srsly Hue could easily steer this offense to those numbers. It all rests on the defense. I was worried about our run D awhile ago but now I'm not sure it matters since teams are gonna ge down 7 before the coach can even get his headset on right.....teams won't be able to run much once Baker starts lighting that scoreboard up.
And I'm not going homer here either. Scrap obj and this offense was still gonna be stupid good with chubb and hunt keeping teams from dropping too many guys in coverage. Only thing that can fuckbthis up is Baker getting hurt. We'd better have a vet on staff that can manage the offense.
I'd bring McCown back in a heartbeat. He can still hand the ball off and PA over the top.
-
Screw the predictions-get your ticket (and woman) here. ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login