Skip to content

Tannahill traded to Titan’s

The Browns Board
22 13 474 1
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Ryan Tannehill has been traded to the Tennessee Titans. Now what are the Dolphins going to do for a quarterback.

  • CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I always had some sort of faith in Tannehill, now he’s shipped out of Mia to be a backup. 

    My buddy thinks the Dolphins are tanking to get a QB next year..

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by LBC mike
    #3

    Dolphins are going to suck donkey balls this year!

    Dolphin sucking off a donkey.  Wish I had a cartoon off that.

  • Ryan Tannehill has been traded to the Tennessee Titans. Now what are the Dolphins going to do for a quarterback.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #4

    @the-gipper said:

    Ryan Tannehill has been traded to the Tennessee Titans. Now what are the Dolphins going to do for a quarterback.

    As was suggested- tank? But with the 13th pick, they could either draft a QB- probably Murray and Haskins already gone, not good. Or if the Cardinals take Murray trade for Rosen, if the Giants don't first... 

  • Ryan Tannehill has been traded to the Tennessee Titans. Now what are the Dolphins going to do for a quarterback.

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #5

    @the-gipper said:

    Now what are the Dolphins going to do for a quarterback.

    I got a odd guess here..back-up QB Jacoby Brissett traded from Colts..Flores was at Pats when Pats drafted Brissett. He's only 26, in last year of contract at Colts.Brissett was born in West Palm Beach,Fla. Fair career at NC State & surely did not look overwhelmed when Luck went down.Could Colts be trading up to Mia. slot in some round in draft after Mia. takes future QB in 1st? Also "I won't play in Cleveland" Crossdresser Teddy Twatwater made a visit to Mia., but decided to grab the coattails of D.Brees to a run again at a SB ring..That damn Wussie!! 

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Now the titans have 2 average QB’s

  • Ryan Tannehill has been traded to the Tennessee Titans. Now what are the Dolphins going to do for a quarterback.

    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @the-gipper said:

    Ryan Tannehill has been traded to the Tennessee Titans. Now what are the Dolphins going to do for a quarterback.

    johnny-manziel.jpg

  • I always had some sort of faith in Tannehill, now he’s shipped out of Mia to be a backup. 

    My buddy thinks the Dolphins are tanking to get a QB next year..

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    I always had some sort of faith in Tannehill, now he’s shipped out of Mia to be a backup. 

    My buddy thinks the Dolphins are tanking to get a QB next year..

    For who?  I don't think Tua will be considered worth tanking for.....and the kid from Clemson was a true freshman....so he has 2 more years to go, I think.   (or am I mistaken?)

  • @the-gipper said:

    Ryan Tannehill has been traded to the Tennessee Titans. Now what are the Dolphins going to do for a quarterback.

    As was suggested- tank? But with the 13th pick, they could either draft a QB- probably Murray and Haskins already gone, not good. Or if the Cardinals take Murray trade for Rosen, if the Giants don't first... 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @hoorta said:

    As was suggested- tank? But with the 13th pick, they could either draft a QB- probably Murray and Haskins already gone, not good. Or if the Cardinals take Murray trade for Rosen, if the Giants don't first... 

    13th pick for Rosen?  Would you do that, if you were the Dolphins?

  • @hoorta said:

    As was suggested- tank? But with the 13th pick, they could either draft a QB- probably Murray and Haskins already gone, not good. Or if the Cardinals take Murray trade for Rosen, if the Giants don't first... 

    13th pick for Rosen?  Would you do that, if you were the Dolphins?

    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @the-gipper said:

    13th pick for Rosen?  Would you do that, if you were the Dolphins?

    No ...... I would offer a 2 and a 3

  • @hoorta said:

    As was suggested- tank? But with the 13th pick, they could either draft a QB- probably Murray and Haskins already gone, not good. Or if the Cardinals take Murray trade for Rosen, if the Giants don't first... 

    13th pick for Rosen?  Would you do that, if you were the Dolphins?

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @the-gipper said:

    13th pick for Rosen?  Would you do that, if you were the Dolphins?

    @darren15 said:

    No ...... I would offer a 2 and a 3

    Was discussed on Good Morning Football, they said offer just a second, plus a player.

  • Ryan Tannehill has been traded to the Tennessee Titans. Now what are the Dolphins going to do for a quarterback.

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @the-gipper said:

    Now what are the Dolphins going to do for a quarterback.

    It's like, we're waiting for the other shoe to fall.   They must have some sort of plan in mind, no?   (Mrs. Wife is a closet Dolphins fan)

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Tannehill is the personification of the young QB prospect that needed to sit a year after being drafted. He did not play QB at TAMU until Jr year IIRC. He was a WR, and a pretty good one, prior to that.

    He just wasn't ready... not even to QB a good team let alone the Fins...

    Interesting situation now in TN. Ryan has a very similar game to Mariotta and given MM's injury issues he'll see some time in a better system than he's been in.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Now what are the Dolphins going to do for a quarterback.

    It's like, we're waiting for the other shoe to fall.   They must have some sort of plan in mind, no?   (Mrs. Wife is a closet Dolphins fan)

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @orion said:

      (Mrs. Wife is a closet Dolphins fan)

    She lives in a water closet??? Cool!

  • @the-gipper said:

    Now what are the Dolphins going to do for a quarterback.

    It's like, we're waiting for the other shoe to fall.   They must have some sort of plan in mind, no?   (Mrs. Wife is a closet Dolphins fan)

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #15

    @orion said:

     They must have some sort of plan in mind, no?   (Mrs. Wife is a closet Dolphins fan)

    3Unk.gif     For the Wife..                  It's a slow Saturday..how bout some Miami Street music for you..

      ya done fine Ryan..   

  • @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    I always had some sort of faith in Tannehill, now he’s shipped out of Mia to be a backup. 

    My buddy thinks the Dolphins are tanking to get a QB next year..

    For who?  I don't think Tua will be considered worth tanking for.....and the kid from Clemson was a true freshman....so he has 2 more years to go, I think.   (or am I mistaken?)

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @the-gipper said:

    For who?  I don't think Tua will be considered worth tanking for.....and the kid from Clemson was a true freshman....so he has 2 more years to go, I think.   (or am I mistaken?)

    I think most would agree Tua is tank-worthy. Obviously the next year people will be tanking for Trevor

  • @the-gipper said:

    For who?  I don't think Tua will be considered worth tanking for.....and the kid from Clemson was a true freshman....so he has 2 more years to go, I think.   (or am I mistaken?)

    I think most would agree Tua is tank-worthy. Obviously the next year people will be tanking for Trevor

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @comeonman said:

    I think most would agree Tua is tank-worthy. Obviously the next year people will be tanking for Trevor

    I don’t see it for Tua

  • @comeonman said:

    I think most would agree Tua is tank-worthy. Obviously the next year people will be tanking for Trevor

    I don’t see it for Tua

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @the-gipper said:

    I don’t see it for Tua

    I could be wrong. Maybe not a complete tank but if a QB needy team is picking number one I think they’ll be happy 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #19

    The Dolphins need to stop fucking around and just go back to those old-school uniforms, by the way. 

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #20

    Oh, God...

    The seed has been sewn and now our first uniform thread of 2019 is now sprouting in someone's mind.