It's true, Cowherd hates the Browns...
-
Here's a clip of Bill Burr calling Colin out on being a little b#$%% about Baker Mayfield. It'll instantly make you fellas feel better.
-
Guy apparently is suffering from memory loss- and can't remember what he said. I promise I'll never put up one of his anti Browns tirades again. As bad as Ghoolie, with a far bigger audience.
He probably did forget, but just look anytime someone disagrees with him, he looks intimidated.
He certainly is an egomaniac, and if the Browns win the Super Bowl or Baker becomes a hall of Famer, he will still not admit he was wrong.
Sure, he will admit some small things when he was wrong (his segment, where right and wrong), but he has never wavered on Westbrook.
-
The hate is strong in this one. Hell ESPN which has slurped up the Steelers cock for the longest time are questioning if Pittsburgh had the worst offseason in modern NFL history. Yet he picks them to win the division. Fuck this guy.
The hate is strong in this one. Hell ESPN which has slurped up the Steelers cock for the longest time are questioning if Pittsburgh had the worst offseason in modern NFL history. Yet he picks them to win the division. Fuck this guy.
You realize how dumb it was for espn to write that about Pittsburgh? Bell has been gone, he held out all of last season and Connor did great. Brown is gone by his own doing, the end. The Steelers signed three guys in fa, far more action than I’ve ever seen in free agency and espn writes that. Bell haaaaaaaasssssss been gone. It just shows you how piss poor the mainstream media is on a myriad of things. Worst offseason in nfl history. Hilarious.
-
The hate is strong in this one. Hell ESPN which has slurped up the Steelers cock for the longest time are questioning if Pittsburgh had the worst offseason in modern NFL history. Yet he picks them to win the division. Fuck this guy.
You realize how dumb it was for espn to write that about Pittsburgh? Bell has been gone, he held out all of last season and Connor did great. Brown is gone by his own doing, the end. The Steelers signed three guys in fa, far more action than I’ve ever seen in free agency and espn writes that. Bell haaaaaaaasssssss been gone. It just shows you how piss poor the mainstream media is on a myriad of things. Worst offseason in nfl history. Hilarious.
You realize how dumb it was for espn to write that about Pittsburgh? Bell has been gone, he held out all of last season and Connor did great. Brown is gone by his own doing, the end. The Steelers signed three guys in fa, far more action than I’ve ever seen in free agency and espn writes that. Bell haaaaaaaasssssss been gone. It just shows you how piss poor the mainstream media is on a myriad of things. Worst offseason in nfl history. Hilarious.
Connor did well.. I wouldn't say "Great" just yet.. Now there's film on him.. Let's see what happens first before proclaiming him "Great"..... Same with Chubb... I love what Chubb did.. but I'm not putting him in the HOF yet...
-
The hate is strong in this one. Hell ESPN which has slurped up the Steelers cock for the longest time are questioning if Pittsburgh had the worst offseason in modern NFL history. Yet he picks them to win the division. Fuck this guy.
You realize how dumb it was for espn to write that about Pittsburgh? Bell has been gone, he held out all of last season and Connor did great. Brown is gone by his own doing, the end. The Steelers signed three guys in fa, far more action than I’ve ever seen in free agency and espn writes that. Bell haaaaaaaasssssss been gone. It just shows you how piss poor the mainstream media is on a myriad of things. Worst offseason in nfl history. Hilarious.
Bell and Brown are gone by his own doing, the end. Worst offseason in nfl history. Hilarious.
pure prima donna drama..Bitchtits Ben showers boners on his radio show targeted at players/coaches..AB throws up a facebook lockerroom video & Tomlin goes butt crazy..no wonder Bell & AB had their own huddles at practice 2 years ago..Tomlin can't lead 52 men than play up Ben's skirt when he chooses..
-
The hate is strong in this one. Hell ESPN which has slurped up the Steelers cock for the longest time are questioning if Pittsburgh had the worst offseason in modern NFL history. Yet he picks them to win the division. Fuck this guy.
You realize how dumb it was for espn to write that about Pittsburgh? Bell has been gone, he held out all of last season and Connor did great. Brown is gone by his own doing, the end. The Steelers signed three guys in fa, far more action than I’ve ever seen in free agency and espn writes that. Bell haaaaaaaasssssss been gone. It just shows you how piss poor the mainstream media is on a myriad of things. Worst offseason in nfl history. Hilarious.
You realize how dumb it was for espn to write that about Pittsburgh? Bell has been gone, he held out all of last season and Connor did great. Brown is gone by his own doing, the end. The Steelers signed three guys in fa, far more action than I’ve ever seen in free agency and espn writes that. Bell haaaaaaaasssssss been gone. It just shows you how piss poor the mainstream media is on a myriad of things. Worst offseason in nfl history. Hilarious.
Connor did may be above average which is all you could’ve expected. Yes the brown is gone by his own doing but he still gone.
-
You realize how dumb it was for espn to write that about Pittsburgh? Bell has been gone, he held out all of last season and Connor did great. Brown is gone by his own doing, the end. The Steelers signed three guys in fa, far more action than I’ve ever seen in free agency and espn writes that. Bell haaaaaaaasssssss been gone. It just shows you how piss poor the mainstream media is on a myriad of things. Worst offseason in nfl history. Hilarious.
Connor did may be above average which is all you could’ve expected. Yes the brown is gone by his own doing but he still gone.
Connor did may be above average which is all you could’ve expected. Yes the brown is gone by his own doing but he still gone.
Other than Cow-pie, everyone is picking the Browns this year.
-
You realize how dumb it was for espn to write that about Pittsburgh? Bell has been gone, he held out all of last season and Connor did great. Brown is gone by his own doing, the end. The Steelers signed three guys in fa, far more action than I’ve ever seen in free agency and espn writes that. Bell haaaaaaaasssssss been gone. It just shows you how piss poor the mainstream media is on a myriad of things. Worst offseason in nfl history. Hilarious.
Connor did may be above average which is all you could’ve expected. Yes the brown is gone by his own doing but he still gone.
Connor did may be above average which is all you could’ve expected.
You could run for 50 yards behind that fatass, juiced up OL

-
Connor did may be above average which is all you could’ve expected. Yes the brown is gone by his own doing but he still gone.
Other than Cow-pie, everyone is picking the Browns this year.
-
-
Some are saying that it could be the Browns. I guess we shall see in about 3 weeks, right? Schedules usually released around April 15?
Some say we might even get word on the preseason schedule as early as this weekend or next week.
That's just homer talk Gipper. I wouldn't doubt the Browns -Patriots would be in consideration for a national game, but it won't be the season opener, guaranteed. Rematch of the AFC Title game. The NFL has done exactly that every time they've had the chance... Start the season with a mega-matchup. Nationally, Chiefs-Patriots will draw way more interest than New England- Browns. If I'm wrong, I'll even give you a bottle of wine at the Browns season opener, no bet required, I'm that certain of it.
PS- a team only gets 5 national games.
That's just homer talk Gipper. I wouldn't doubt the Browns -Patriots would be in consideration for a national game, but it won't be the season opener, guaranteed. Rematch of the AFC Title game. The NFL has done exactly that every time they've had the chance... Start the season with a mega-matchup. Nationally, Chiefs-Patriots will draw way more interest than New England- Browns. If I'm wrong, I'll even give you a bottle of wine at the Browns season opener, no bet required, I'm that certain of it.
PS- a team only gets 5 national games.
Looks like you owe him some wine lol
-
That's just homer talk Gipper. I wouldn't doubt the Browns -Patriots would be in consideration for a national game, but it won't be the season opener, guaranteed. Rematch of the AFC Title game. The NFL has done exactly that every time they've had the chance... Start the season with a mega-matchup. Nationally, Chiefs-Patriots will draw way more interest than New England- Browns. If I'm wrong, I'll even give you a bottle of wine at the Browns season opener, no bet required, I'm that certain of it.
PS- a team only gets 5 national games.
Looks like you owe him some wine lol
-
-
-
-
I don't drink so I have no clue what that means, I just remember you saying it
Ha, way back in the 60s, you'd find empty bottles of Thunderbird lying around bus stops and alleys. If you were a skid row drunk, it gave you the most buzz for less than a buck you could lay your hands on.
The famous T-Bird jingle, by it's disguised producer- E & J Gallo, apparently I got some of it wrong. Actually used in marketing to my surprise.
What's the word? THUNDERBIRD!
Whats the price? A QUARTER TWICE! (really was that or less back in the day)
How soon? HIGH NOON! (or all night, or as soon as you recovered enough to head to the store to buy another bottle)
Here's a semi-descriptive and hilarious review on it.
http://www.bumwine.com/tbird.html
I get the pick of your wine cellars
Um, just no. I have plenty of nice wine I'm giving away from the stash I inherited from the now defunct UD wine class.
-
He's got an agenda and he says outlandish things just to get reactions. He's total garbage and not worth mentioning.
I can't wait to see how our team handles the expectation of winning. I know it might not SOUND like that big of a deal, but I think it really is. There's definitely a pressure on our team, and if we get off to an 1-3 start or something, we're going to have to keep it together. Now, I don't EXPECT to start off that slow, but crazier things have happened. Historically, we don't win season openers. I mean, we did everything last year NOT to win the game. If you ask me, our season opener in 6 months is going to be HUGE. It wouldn't surprise me to see us on a national stage against the Steelers, Ravens, or maybe even the Patriots.
I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but it's too fun. We have the talent, we're going to add more, and now we EXPECT to win. Oh yeah, and we have our freaking QUARTERBACK. Gonna be a fun year boys, and if we're healthy, we're going to be a nightmare to stop on offense.
I'll bet you one thing right now- and take this one to the bank. The Super Bowl Champions always open at home, and have the first game of the season on Thursday night. Guess who's on New England's home schedule this year? The Chiefs. Book that one as the season opener.
I'll bet you one thing right now- and take this one to the bank. The Super Bowl Champions always open at home, and have the first game of the season on Thursday night. Guess who's on New England's home schedule this year? The Chiefs. Book that one as the season opener.
Man, that sounds AWESOME!
-
He's got an agenda and he says outlandish things just to get reactions. He's total garbage and not worth mentioning.
I can't wait to see how our team handles the expectation of winning. I know it might not SOUND like that big of a deal, but I think it really is. There's definitely a pressure on our team, and if we get off to an 1-3 start or something, we're going to have to keep it together. Now, I don't EXPECT to start off that slow, but crazier things have happened. Historically, we don't win season openers. I mean, we did everything last year NOT to win the game. If you ask me, our season opener in 6 months is going to be HUGE. It wouldn't surprise me to see us on a national stage against the Steelers, Ravens, or maybe even the Patriots.
I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but it's too fun. We have the talent, we're going to add more, and now we EXPECT to win. Oh yeah, and we have our freaking QUARTERBACK. Gonna be a fun year boys, and if we're healthy, we're going to be a nightmare to stop on offense.
I'll bet you one thing right now- and take this one to the bank. The Super Bowl Champions always open at home, and have the first game of the season on Thursday night. Guess who's on New England's home schedule this year? The Chiefs. Book that one as the season opener.
I'll bet you one thing right now- and take this one to the bank. The Super Bowl Champions always open at home, and have the first game of the season on Thursday night. Guess who's on New England's home schedule this year? The Chiefs. Book that one as the season opener.
One more thing. Just read that it's the 50 year anniversary of Monday Night Football, and guess who the first 2 teams were? Yep, Browns and Jets. I can almost bet money that we're going to be on the first Monday of the season against Sam Darnold and the Jets!
-
I'll bet you one thing right now- and take this one to the bank. The Super Bowl Champions always open at home, and have the first game of the season on Thursday night. Guess who's on New England's home schedule this year? The Chiefs. Book that one as the season opener.
One more thing. Just read that it's the 50 year anniversary of Monday Night Football, and guess who the first 2 teams were? Yep, Browns and Jets. I can almost bet money that we're going to be on the first Monday of the season against Sam Darnold and the Jets!
One more thing. Just read that it's the 50 year anniversary of Monday Night Football, and guess who the first 2 teams were? Yep, Browns and Jets. I can almost bet money that we're going to be on the first Monday of the season against Sam Darnold and the Jets!
Likely not...but, maybe
The Green Bay Packers and Chicago Bears will play in the season opener Thursday, Sept. 5, at Soldier Field and the Patriots will play their opening game on Sunday night in Foxborough against an opponent to be determined.
That could be the Browns....but also maybe the Browns/Jets could play on that Monday night.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login