It's true, Cowherd hates the Browns...
-
Yup, I've heard Cowie say negative stuff about the Steelers too.
But his constant anti-Browns diatribe is just getting to be too much. He'd get a lot more respect in this corner if he'd just admit for once he was dead wrong about something.
He won't admit anything though, and that is what he does. He will come up with some way to explain it away.
A couple years ago he actually took calls from the audience. I guess he got tired of the people challenging him
A couple years ago he actually took calls from the audience. I guess he got tired of the people challenging him
from callers, she went to putting bimbo women on the show to talk sports & to sex things up for ratings..not sure how much longer the hired sexy looking librarian makes it ?..the 3rd, show chicks are a charm

-
My gumby decoder ring just had a stroke...
try the big chief Njoku spike ? on it
,never fails..the she is He-herd..He started with Michelle Beadle, try this from next-x #2 https://nypost.com/2017/05/19/colin-cowherd-is-a-lying-sack-of-crap-sports-anchor/ his new flake is Joy Taylor #3..she has the talent of collecting late book fees at the libary..the guys at work call Joy "the smokin Librarian"..I gave up on espn when Stew Scott passed..even Mike & Mike..
-
My gumby decoder ring just had a stroke...
try the big chief Njoku spike ? on it
,never fails..the she is He-herd..He started with Michelle Beadle, try this from next-x #2 https://nypost.com/2017/05/19/colin-cowherd-is-a-lying-sack-of-crap-sports-anchor/ his new flake is Joy Taylor #3..she has the talent of collecting late book fees at the libary..the guys at work call Joy "the smokin Librarian"..I gave up on espn when Stew Scott passed..even Mike & Mike..
try the big chief Njoku spike ? on it..the she is He-herd..He started with Michelle Beadle, try this from next-x #2 https://nypost.com/2017/05/19/colin-cowherd-is-a-lying-sack-of-crap-sports-anchor/ his new flake is Joy Taylor #3..she has the talent of collecting late book fees at the libary..the guys at work call Joy "the smokin Librarian"..I gave up on espn when Stew Scott passed..even Mike & Mike..
The 2 that I know of that have been on "The Herd" are Christine Leahy and now Joy Taylor.
Both are pretty women. The saddest thing about it is they do the "news." And even that is called the Herd line news with Joy or Christine. CL got her own show, and is famous for her interaction with an even bigger idiot than Cowherd, Lavar Ball. Joy went from Skip Bayless show. And she is probably more qualified than him to talk, seeing as though her brother is Jason Taylor.
-
My gumby decoder ring just had a stroke...
try the big chief Njoku spike ? on it
,never fails..the she is He-herd..He started with Michelle Beadle, try this from next-x #2 https://nypost.com/2017/05/19/colin-cowherd-is-a-lying-sack-of-crap-sports-anchor/ his new flake is Joy Taylor #3..she has the talent of collecting late book fees at the libary..the guys at work call Joy "the smokin Librarian"..I gave up on espn when Stew Scott passed..even Mike & Mike..
try the big chief Njoku spike ? on it
,never fails..the she is He-herd..He started with Michelle Beadle, try this from next-x #2 https://nypost.com/2017/05/19/colin-cowherd-is-a-lying-sack-of-crap-sports-anchor/ his new flake is Joy Taylor #3..she has the talent of collecting late book fees at the libary..the guys at work call Joy "the smokin Librarian"..I gave up on espn when Stew Scott passed..even Mike & Mike..
Bob Ley , Chris Berman. and Stuart Scott were about the only quality talent that ESPN Nurtured... Everything else was pure fluff.. But also.. I thought Roy Firestone gave great , provocative interviews.... Dan LaBatard and his daddyo are completely useless!
-
try the big chief Njoku spike ? on it
,never fails..the she is He-herd..He started with Michelle Beadle, try this from next-x #2 https://nypost.com/2017/05/19/colin-cowherd-is-a-lying-sack-of-crap-sports-anchor/ his new flake is Joy Taylor #3..she has the talent of collecting late book fees at the libary..the guys at work call Joy "the smokin Librarian"..I gave up on espn when Stew Scott passed..even Mike & Mike..
Bob Ley , Chris Berman. and Stuart Scott were about the only quality talent that ESPN Nurtured... Everything else was pure fluff.. But also.. I thought Roy Firestone gave great , provocative interviews.... Dan LaBatard and his daddyo are completely useless!
Bob Ley , Chris Berman. and Stuart Scott were about the only quality talent that ESPN Nurtured... Everything else was pure fluff.. But also.. I thought Roy Firestone gave great , provocative interviews.... Dan LaBatard and his daddyo are completely useless!
Brings back memories of my wonderful French Grandmother & makes me laugh...Everytime I see DL's name, all I can think of is "Dan the Bastard".
Mike
-
-
My gumby decoder ring just had a stroke...
try the big chief Njoku spike ? on it
,never fails..the she is He-herd..He started with Michelle Beadle, try this from next-x #2 https://nypost.com/2017/05/19/colin-cowherd-is-a-lying-sack-of-crap-sports-anchor/ his new flake is Joy Taylor #3..she has the talent of collecting late book fees at the libary..the guys at work call Joy "the smokin Librarian"..I gave up on espn when Stew Scott passed..even Mike & Mike..
try the big chief Njoku spike ? on it
,never fails..the she is He-herd..He started with Michelle Beadle, try this from next-x #2 https://nypost.com/2017/05/19/colin-cowherd-is-a-lying-sack-of-crap-sports-anchor/ his new flake is Joy Taylor #3..she has the talent of collecting late book fees at the libary..the guys at work call Joy "the smokin Librarian"..I gave up on espn when Stew Scott passed..even Mike & Mike..
“When I left my former employer … " Nice spin Cowpie. You mean- when in the viewpoint of the non-Cow pie world- we'll let you leave with a modicum of dignity instead of flat out firing your sorry ass.
Bob Ley , Chris Berman. and Stuart Scott were about the only quality talent that ESPN Nurtured... Everything else was pure fluff.. But also.. I thought Roy Firestone gave great , provocative interviews.... Dan LaBatard and his daddyo are completely useless!
Didn't Rich Eisen also start on ESPN? Dave Gottlieb isn't a total hack either. LeBatsie is complete comic relief with his Mex-American sidekick and Stu-Gottz or whatever his real name is... Scott Van Pelt is OK in my book. They can Cowherd, but keep his every bit as obnoxious clone Steven A.
-
try the big chief Njoku spike ? on it
,never fails..the she is He-herd..He started with Michelle Beadle, try this from next-x #2 https://nypost.com/2017/05/19/colin-cowherd-is-a-lying-sack-of-crap-sports-anchor/ his new flake is Joy Taylor #3..she has the talent of collecting late book fees at the libary..the guys at work call Joy "the smokin Librarian"..I gave up on espn when Stew Scott passed..even Mike & Mike..
“When I left my former employer … " Nice spin Cowpie. You mean- when in the viewpoint of the non-Cow pie world- we'll let you leave with a modicum of dignity instead of flat out firing your sorry ass.
Bob Ley , Chris Berman. and Stuart Scott were about the only quality talent that ESPN Nurtured... Everything else was pure fluff.. But also.. I thought Roy Firestone gave great , provocative interviews.... Dan LaBatard and his daddyo are completely useless!
Didn't Rich Eisen also start on ESPN? Dave Gottlieb isn't a total hack either. LeBatsie is complete comic relief with his Mex-American sidekick and Stu-Gottz or whatever his real name is... Scott Van Pelt is OK in my book. They can Cowherd, but keep his every bit as obnoxious clone Steven A.
“When I left my former employer … " Nice spin Cowpie. You mean- when in the viewpoint of the non-Cow pie world- we'll let you leave with a modicum of dignity instead of flat out firing your sorry ass.
Didn't Rich Eisen also start on ESPN? Dave Gottlieb isn't a total hack either. LeBatsie is complete comic relief with his Mex-American sidekick and Stu-Gottz or whatever his real name is... Scott Van Pelt is OK in my book. They can Cowherd, but keep his every bit as obnoxious clone Steven A.
On Eisen.. I think you're right.. Gottlieb is a joke... He should stick to basketball..
-
My gumby decoder ring just had a stroke...
try the big chief Njoku spike ? on it
,never fails..the she is He-herd..He started with Michelle Beadle, try this from next-x #2 https://nypost.com/2017/05/19/colin-cowherd-is-a-lying-sack-of-crap-sports-anchor/ his new flake is Joy Taylor #3..she has the talent of collecting late book fees at the libary..the guys at work call Joy "the smokin Librarian"..I gave up on espn when Stew Scott passed..even Mike & Mike..
I gave up on espn when Stew Scott passed..even Mike & Mike..
"AS cool as the other side of the pillow..." One of the last great, signature lines...
Dan Patrick is another ex that I always enjoyed.
Of the current "line up" I still like SVP and his special SCs at midnite, and the always irreverent Kenny Mayne. However, if Kenny recedes any more into the background he'll be wallpaper.
-
I gave up on espn when Stew Scott passed..even Mike & Mike..
"AS cool as the other side of the pillow..." One of the last great, signature lines...
Dan Patrick is another ex that I always enjoyed.
Of the current "line up" I still like SVP and his special SCs at midnite, and the always irreverent Kenny Mayne. However, if Kenny recedes any more into the background he'll be wallpaper.
"AS cool as the other side of the pillow..." One of the last great, signature lines...
Dan Patrick is another ex that I always enjoyed.
Of the current "line up" I still like SVP and his special SCs at midnite, and the always irreverent Kenny Mayne. However, if Kenny recedes any more into the background he'll be wallpaper.
This is a good time of the year to catch Dan Patrick. Has good potential draftee interviews usually.
-
I gave up on espn when Stew Scott passed..even Mike & Mike..
"AS cool as the other side of the pillow..." One of the last great, signature lines...
Dan Patrick is another ex that I always enjoyed.
Of the current "line up" I still like SVP and his special SCs at midnite, and the always irreverent Kenny Mayne. However, if Kenny recedes any more into the background he'll be wallpaper.
"AS cool as the other side of the pillow..." One of the last great, signature lines...
Dan Patrick is another ex that I always enjoyed.
Of the current "line up" I still like SVP and his special SCs at midnite, and the always irreverent Kenny Mayne. However, if Kenny recedes any more into the background he'll be wallpaper.
How could I forget Patrick? Got his start in broadcasting right here at the University of Dayton. Incidentally, he had to come up with a stage name when he hit the big time, real last name is Pugh unless he changed it.
-
"AS cool as the other side of the pillow..." One of the last great, signature lines...
Dan Patrick is another ex that I always enjoyed.
Of the current "line up" I still like SVP and his special SCs at midnite, and the always irreverent Kenny Mayne. However, if Kenny recedes any more into the background he'll be wallpaper.
How could I forget Patrick? Got his start in broadcasting right here at the University of Dayton. Incidentally, he had to come up with a stage name when he hit the big time, real last name is Pugh unless he changed it.
-
Maybe Patrick is his middle name and he just goes by that.
It's either that or his brothers name.
-
This dude is Ghoolie with a television show. Seriously people, the producers of that show are specifically telling the dude to yank the chain for views. It's a damn shame that's the world of news nowadays, but it seems like many of you are falling for it exactly how they hope. TBH though, I think this garbage still gives Baker some sort of axe to grind on the field.
-
This dude is Ghoolie with a television show. Seriously people, the producers of that show are specifically telling the dude to yank the chain for views. It's a damn shame that's the world of news nowadays, but it seems like many of you are falling for it exactly how they hope. TBH though, I think this garbage still gives Baker some sort of axe to grind on the field.
This dude is Ghoolie with a television show. Seriously people, the producers of that show are specifically telling the dude to yank the chain for views. It's a damn shame that's the world of news nowadays, but it seems like many of you are falling for it exactly how they hope. TBH though, I think this garbage still gives Baker some sort of axe to grind on the field.
Baker is like Michael Jordan in the sense.. if he doesnt have an axe to grind.. He'll create one!..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login