WR assignments
-
I see almost everywhere people talking about having OBJ and Jarvis outside with Callaway in the slot. Do you all think that will be the 3 wide set? I would think it makes sense to put OBJ and Callaway on the outside and put Jarvis back in the slot where he excelled most of his pro career. Thoughts?
-
Totally agree.
-
Landry is a slot receiver
He wants OBJ here to free it up for him
-
I see almost everywhere people talking about having OBJ and Jarvis outside with Callaway in the slot. Do you all think that will be the 3 wide set? I would think it makes sense to put OBJ and Callaway on the outside and put Jarvis back in the slot where he excelled most of his pro career. Thoughts?
I see almost everywhere people talking about having OBJ and Jarvis outside with Callaway in the slot. Do you all think that will be the 3 wide set? I would think it makes sense to put OBJ and Callaway on the outside and put Jarvis back in the slot where he excelled most of his pro career. Thoughts?
I think that's going to be the principle set, but we are going to see all three get turns at the slot in any given game.
And we are going to see a lot of 3-WR sets...
-
Landry does thrive in the slot. That being said, I’m sure they’ll mix it up to keep teams off balance.
-
11 personnel is going to be the staple of this offense moving forward.
So you can expect our rotations from OBD, Landry, Higgy, Njoku and Callaway to be all over. But of all the receivers I would expect the favorable matchups on nickel DB's, backers and safeties to be engineered for Landry and Njoku.
Then again that depends on formation and what we're trying to do. Ever cover a #3 on a deep over in a single single high? It's a MF. Especially if that #3 is OBD.
Keep in mind there are a lot of looks beyond the simple 2x2 in line. You can have 3x1 inline, Trey, quads, 2x2 split, etc etc.
A lot of good players to be creative with.
-
Landry is a slot receiver
He wants OBJ here to free it up for him
And he will
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login