Skip to content

This egging snowflake deserved his own thread...

Political Discussion
21 10 351
  • You sure get excited about dumb ass things.

  • yep.

  • You sure get excited about dumb ass things.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    You sure get excited about dumb ass things.

    I know ole timer, I know...

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    You sure get excited about dumb ass things.

    I know ole timer, I know...

    @clevfan4life said:

    I know ole timer, I know...

    It's old timer.  Not ole timer.

  • No photo description available.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    I know ole timer, I know...

    It's old timer.  Not ole timer.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    It's old timer.  Not ole timer.

    I love it when the dictionary police show up

  • Actually I did enjoy the part where the little bitch got popped in the mouth. Would have been fun to see him get a little more of the Rodney King treatment while he was on the ground but...

    WSS

  • I'm more curious to see if anyone tries to support the senator 

  • It was funny the kid had more eggs that were smashed in his pocket...what a jerk.

  • I'm more curious to see if anyone tries to support the senator 

    @mld-woody said:

    I'm more curious to see if anyone tries to support the senator 

    Be curious no more, typical Steve has already chimed in

  • I'm not a conservative, but that Aussie congressman would've been justified in stomping a mudhole in that dude's ass and walking it dry.

  • wouldnt be a bad idea to find that kids parents and break a few eggs on there skulls

  •  I'm ashamed Americans are exporting our new cultural horseshit to foreign countries, especially peaceful Shangri la's like Australia.🥷😄

  •  I'm ashamed Americans are exporting our new cultural horseshit to foreign countries, especially peaceful Shangri la's like Australia.🥷😄

    @gorka said:

     I'm ashamed Americans are exporting our new cultural horseshit to foreign countries, especially peaceful Shangri la's like Australia.🥷😄

    We imported the idea of intersectional politics from the French, so the international trade in bad ideas flows in many directions.

  • Kid stood there like a grown man and took the shot and gave one right back.....while holding the camera steady. Fucking brilliant troll...this kid never pays for his own drinks in Akron.?

  • Kid stood there like a grown man and took the shot and gave one right back.....while holding the camera steady. Fucking brilliant troll...this kid never pays for his own drinks in Akron.?

    @clevfan4life said:

    Kid stood there like a grown man and took the shot and gave one right back.....while holding the camera steady. Fucking brilliant troll...this kid never pays for his own drinks in Akron.?

    The kids a Punk. The fact that assholes, such as yourself, think this is an acceptable way of social communication and political expression is just one of the reasons things are fucked up. Oh sure there are assholes are both sides but most of this garbage is relegated to the left and in specific the young left. 

    That kind of behavior deserves a good solid ass kicking whether the victim is conservative or liberal. But I can imagine your outrage squealing if somebody did it to a negro politician.

    WSS

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Kid stood there like a grown man and took the shot and gave one right back.....while holding the camera steady. Fucking brilliant troll...this kid never pays for his own drinks in Akron.?

    The kids a Punk. The fact that assholes, such as yourself, think this is an acceptable way of social communication and political expression is just one of the reasons things are fucked up. Oh sure there are assholes are both sides but most of this garbage is relegated to the left and in specific the young left. 

    That kind of behavior deserves a good solid ass kicking whether the victim is conservative or liberal. But I can imagine your outrage squealing if somebody did it to a negro politician.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    But I can imagine your outrage squealing if somebody did it to a negro politician.

    Well than u just haven't been paying attn.?

  • @westside-steve said:

    But I can imagine your outrage squealing if somebody did it to a negro politician.

    Well than u just haven't been paying attn.?

    @clevfan4life said:

    Well than u just haven't been paying attn.?

    It's not his strong suit 

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Well than u just haven't been paying attn.?

    It's not his strong suit 

    @mld-woody said:

    It's not his strong suit 

    200366-A-Lion-Does-Not-Flinch-At-Laughte