This egging snowflake deserved his own thread...
-
You sure get excited about dumb ass things.
I know ole timer, I know...
I know ole timer, I know...
It's old timer.Ā Not ole timer.
-

-
I know ole timer, I know...
It's old timer.Ā Not ole timer.
It's old timer.Ā Not ole timer.
I love it when the dictionary police show up
-
Actually I did enjoy the part where the little bitch got popped in the mouth. Would have beenĀ fun to see him get a little more of the Rodney KingĀ treatmentĀ while he was on the ground but...
WSS
-
I'm more curious to see if anyone tries to support the senatorĀ
-
I'm more curious to see if anyone tries to support the senatorĀ
Be curious no more, typical Steve has already chimed in
-
I'm not a conservative, but that Aussie congressman would've been justified in stomping a mudhole in that dude's ass and walking it dry.
-
wouldnt be a bad idea to find that kids parents and break a few eggs on there skulls
-
Ā I'm ashamed Americans are exporting our new cultural horseshit to foreign countries, especially peaceful Shangri la's like Australia.š„·

-
Kid stood there like a grown man and took the shot and gave one right back.....while holding the camera steady. Fucking brilliant troll...this kid never pays for his own drinks in Akron.?
-
Kid stood there like a grown man and took the shot and gave one right back.....while holding the camera steady. Fucking brilliant troll...this kid never pays for his own drinks in Akron.?
Kid stood there like a grown man and took the shot and gave one right back.....while holding the camera steady. Fucking brilliant troll...this kid never pays for his own drinks in Akron.?
The kids a Punk. The fact that assholes, such as yourself, think this is an acceptable way of social communication and political expression is just one of the reasons things are fucked up. Oh sure there are assholes are both sides but most of this garbage is relegated to the left and in specific the young left.Ā
That kind of behavior deserves a good solid ass kicking whether the victim is conservative or liberal. But I can imagine your outrage squealing if somebody did it to a negro politician.
WSS
-
Kid stood there like a grown man and took the shot and gave one right back.....while holding the camera steady. Fucking brilliant troll...this kid never pays for his own drinks in Akron.?
The kids a Punk. The fact that assholes, such as yourself, think this is an acceptable way of social communication and political expression is just one of the reasons things are fucked up. Oh sure there are assholes are both sides but most of this garbage is relegated to the left and in specific the young left.Ā
That kind of behavior deserves a good solid ass kicking whether the victim is conservative or liberal. But I can imagine your outrage squealing if somebody did it to a negro politician.
WSS
But I can imagine your outrage squealing if somebody did it to a negro politician.
Well than u just haven't been paying attn.?
-
But I can imagine your outrage squealing if somebody did it to a negro politician.
Well than u just haven't been paying attn.?
Well than u just haven't been paying attn.?
It's not his strong suitĀ
-
Well than u just haven't been paying attn.?
It's not his strong suitĀ
It's not his strong suitĀ

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login