Penn
-
Decent depth who can still play. I say sign him and see how it plays out in the off-season.
-
Decent depth who can still play. I say sign him and see how it plays out in the off-season.
Decent depth who can still play. I say sign him and see how it plays out in the off-season.
-
Decent depth who can still play. I say sign him and see how it plays out in the off-season.
-
No. He is the founder of Pennsylvania. That means Pittsburgh. Fuck him
-
No. He is the founder of Pennsylvania. That means Pittsburgh. Fuck him
No. He is the founder of Pennsylvania. That means Pittsburgh. Fuck him
I thought we were picking up someone from Penn State....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login