Buccs have hired 2 female coaches
-
An assistant defensive line coach and a strength coach
D Line Coach

Strength Coach

-
I know it is a BS post, but I am all for inclusiveness, but unless you have played the game, I see it hard to coach.
Basketball, I can see. Baseball, maybe, though softball and baseball are different games, thought close as far as strategy..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
who's panties are missing? in The Bunshine State..