Skip to content

2019 Board Mock: Day 1 - Round 1

The Browns Board
62 14 2.4k
  • ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Montez Sweat for the Tits 

    Brian Burns for the Squealers

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Nero sent me his proxy...

    With the 21st overall pick the Seattle Seahawks select:

    Ed Oliver (DT UH)

    And with the 22nd pick the Baltimore Ravens select:

    Christian Wilkins (DT Clemson)

    I am now OTC...

    darren on deck...

  • Nero sent me his proxy...

    With the 21st overall pick the Seattle Seahawks select:

    Ed Oliver (DT UH)

    And with the 22nd pick the Baltimore Ravens select:

    Christian Wilkins (DT Clemson)

    I am now OTC...

    darren on deck...

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @tour2ma said:

    Nero sent me his proxy...

    With the 21st overall pick the Seattle Seahawks select:

    Ed Oliver (DT UH)

    And with the 22nd pick the Baltimore Ravens select:

    Christian Wilkins (DT Clemson)

    I am now OTC...

    darren on deck...

    I wanted to do it! I was doing it in 30mins lol.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #23

    lol... On to Houston...

    Houston gained more than they lost in FA... at least they came close to replacing losses except in one position... NT... where the very underrated Christian Covington left to head up I-45 to play Cowboy... so...

    With the 23rd pick in the 2019 BBMD, the Houston Texans select:

    Dexter Lawrence (DT/NT Clemson)

    darren is up... followed by Woody back to darren then to the Z-man...

    PM will fly in a minute...

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Head Coach Gruden and Assistant GM Mayock are in agreement with GM Darren that we took a thumper earlier when drafting Devin White and they are all thrilled to see a shut down corner available in a position of need .... the defense is getting tooled

    With the 24th pick in the 2019 NFL Draft the Oakland Raiders select 

    Byron Murphy  CB  Washington

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #25

    Per CBS Sports   (I use them because they are easily accessible and are no less credible than any others)   the following are the Top Dozen Prospects not yet taken:

    1. Deandre Baker  CB  Georgia

    2. Josh Jacobs RB Alabama

    3. Jeffrey Simmons DL  Mississippi St.

    4. Marquise Brown WR  Oklahoma

    5. Noah Fent  TE  Iowa

    6. Jacque Polite  DE/LB  Florida

    7. Nasir Adderly  S   Delaware

    8. Greg Little  OL  Ole Miss

    9. Jerry Tillery DL  Notre Dame

    10. Irv Smith  TE  Alabama

    11. AJ Brown  WR  Ole Miss

    12. DreMont Jones DL  Ohio St.

    12. 

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #26

    Eagles are disappointed that Murphy went right before them, but are happy to draft Deandre Baker, CB, Georgia.

    Not going RB in this first and sticking with positional value. No OT we're comfortable in taking at this point. 

  • Eagles are disappointed that Murphy went right before them, but are happy to draft Deandre Baker, CB, Georgia.

    Not going RB in this first and sticking with positional value. No OT we're comfortable in taking at this point. 

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @mld-woody said:

    Eagles...

    And what do the Colts do????

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #28

    WTF, Woody. You have me on the edge of my chair... 

  • WTF, Woody. You have me on the edge of my chair... 

    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @nero said:

    WTF, Woody. You have me on the edge of my chair... 

    He has you on the edge of your chair ....how do you think Andrew Luck feels ?

  • @mld-woody said:

    Eagles...

    And what do the Colts do????

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @tour2ma said:

    And what do the Colts do????

    Does he know he has the both?

  • @tour2ma said:

    And what do the Colts do????

    Does he know he has the both?

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @the-gipper said:

    Does he know he has the both?

    Maybe not. I looked on the Draft thread and he said "I'll be a team". Darren told him that it was 2 teams per player and he did not answer back. I'll PM him. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Does he know he has the both?

    Maybe not. I looked on the Draft thread and he said "I'll be a team". Darren told him that it was 2 teams per player and he did not answer back. I'll PM him. 

    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @nero said:

    Maybe not. I looked on the Draft thread and he said "I'll be a team". Darren told him that it was 2 teams per player and he did not answer back. I'll PM him. 

    He messaged me ....he will be back on after work around 5pm

  • @nero said:

    Maybe not. I looked on the Draft thread and he said "I'll be a team". Darren told him that it was 2 teams per player and he did not answer back. I'll PM him. 

    He messaged me ....he will be back on after work around 5pm

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @darren15 said:

    He messaged me ....he will be back on after work around 5pm

    OK thanks. I couldn't PM him (inbox full?) 

  • @darren15 said:

    He messaged me ....he will be back on after work around 5pm

    OK thanks. I couldn't PM him (inbox full?) 

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @nero said:

    OK thanks. I couldn't PM him (inbox full?) 

    Please send him a PM and tell him that...

    Delay won't be too bad and Zombo said he wouldn't be able to pick until later this evening as well...

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #35

    The Colts select Marquise Brown, WR, Oklahoma

    TY is getting up there in age, and while they signed Devin Funchess, he doesn't bring the game-breaking potential that Brown does. We hope for him to become the Colt's version of Tyreek Hill.

    We feel the value in adding an explosive presence to Luck's offense is more valuable at this point than our options at DB and DL. 

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by darren15
    #36

    OK GM Darren sends his assistant  Mayock out to get wings and while he has gone the Raiders follow up the capture of 2 defensive studs with a TE as the Raiders have little depth at the position

    Lee Smith, Derek Carrier, Darren Waller and Paul Butler are the 4 currently on depth chart .... huge instant upgrade


    With the 27th pick in the 2019  NFL Draft the Oakland Raiders select

    NOAH FANT  TE  IOWA

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #37

    Thanks, Z... was literally about to press "submit" for your proxy....

    PMs flying momentarily to take us home... at least for Round 1...

    EDIT: PM Sent

    • BrowwnsMopar is up
    • stillmotion on deck.. ===> DUDE! Clean out your Inbox!!!
    • Unsympathetic in the hole with 2 to complete Round 1....

    After stumbling out of the gate... including me being AWOL... nice recovery all...

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #38

    Brownies pick coming up. Looking at a couple options - time to shine. 

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #39

    Top 10-12  prospects not picked, per CBS:

    1. Josh Jacobs RB Alabama

    2. Jeffrey Simmons DL  Mississippi St.

    3. Jacque Polite  DE/LB  Florida

    4. Nasir Adderly  S   Delaware

    5. Jerry Tillery DL  Notre Dame

    6. Irv Smith  TE  Alabama

    7. AJ Brown  WR  Ole Miss

    8. DreMont Jones DL  Ohio St.

    9. Taylor Rapp Safety  Washington

    10. Deionte Thompson  Safety  Alabama

    11. Jonathan Abram  S Miss St.