Browns Sign Witzmann
-
sure sounds like OT, DB in the draft to me.
Oh, and K.
-
-
Not a believer of THE Greg Joseph?
Kicker of the glorious game winner that beat Baltimore...
well, I don't know kicking, Joseph will be fine if he get get his consistency going. The top three kickers in the draft, per Walter football, kicked about 88 percent, 91 percent....
But when I looked at his college stats...well... he was inconsistent in college, too.
Kicking Punting Year School Conf Class Pos G XPM XPA XP% FGM FGA FG% Pts Punts Yds Avg Career Florida Atlantic 165 170 97.1 57 82 69.5 336 0 0 2014 Florida Atlantic CUSA SO K 11 34 35 97.1 14 20 70.0 76 0 0 2015 Florida Atlantic CUSA JR K 12 28 28 100.0 18 27 66.7 82 0 0 2016 Florida Atlantic CUSA JR K 12 39 39 100.0 10 14 71.4 69 0 0 *2017 Florida Atlantic CUSA SR K 14 64 68 94.1 15 21 71.4 109 0 0 -
-
Uhh.....Linebackers.
well, they signed two fa lb's, but I won't be surprised if they draft one. I didn't consider
it a -need-. But what do I know?
-
Uhh.....Linebackers.
well, they signed two fa lb's, but I won't be surprised if they draft one. I didn't consider
it a -need-. But what do I know?
-
Not a believer of THE Greg Joseph?
Kicker of the glorious game winner that beat Baltimore...
well, I don't know kicking, Joseph will be fine if he get get his consistency going. The top three kickers in the draft, per Walter football, kicked about 88 percent, 91 percent....
But when I looked at his college stats...well... he was inconsistent in college, too.
Kicking Punting Year School Conf Class Pos G XPM XPA XP% FGM FGA FG% Pts Punts Yds Avg Career Florida Atlantic 165 170 97.1 57 82 69.5 336 0 0 2014 Florida Atlantic CUSA SO K 11 34 35 97.1 14 20 70.0 76 0 0 2015 Florida Atlantic CUSA JR K 12 28 28 100.0 18 27 66.7 82 0 0 2016 Florida Atlantic CUSA JR K 12 39 39 100.0 10 14 71.4 69 0 0 *2017 Florida Atlantic CUSA SR K 14 64 68 94.1 15 21 71.4 109 0 0 well, I don't know kicking, Joseph will be fine if he get get his consistency going. The top three kickers in the draft, per Walter football, kicked about 88 percent, 91 percent....
But when I looked at his college stats...well... he was inconsistent in college, too.
He’s got a leg. The power is there, for the LONG FGs. And he did well for a guy with decent college stats.
Maybe a kicker will get drafted but you really gotta be sure that kicker is cold blooded/clutch if you draft him.
Seahawks drafted a punter last year and that guy was like a veteran punter as a rookie.
-
Dorsey may have drafted Corbett..but he's securing position insurance for the team...good gm work imo..put it on the coaches who earns the position..still feel the rounds to move up is 2nd & 3rd..BPA needs.. LB(collins),SS(Peppers is spelled Kindred).OT & or a CB that has FS depth skills to Randall (better* than the guy we let walk to Houston) I trust, they have a plan
-
I believe he’s the second veteran FA guard brought in. Have to wonder how confident Dorsey is in Corbett. Or perhaps a motivational tool to get Corbett to kick it up a notch, and maybe grow some facial hair.
-
I believe he’s the second veteran FA guard brought in. Have to wonder how confident Dorsey is in Corbett. Or perhaps a motivational tool to get Corbett to kick it up a notch, and maybe grow some facial hair.
I believe he’s the second veteran FA guard brought in. Have to wonder how confident Dorsey is in Corbett. Or perhaps a motivational tool to get Corbett to kick it up a notch, and maybe grow some facial hair.
Even though they may not be talented enough to start, some of those veterans have learned the techniques well enough to pass on to those more talented. I don't mind them through most of TCs.
-
I believe Corbett will be fine, but as Joe Thomas says he certainly isn't a tackle.
Naturally, hj put him at tackle. He didn't listen to Joe Thomas or anybody else. Just dumb.
-
PFF has an unimpressive rating -- note that Witzmann's grade in a few preseason games was nearly the same as his 2018 season grade.
He is who we thought he is..
-
PFF has an unimpressive rating -- note that Witzmann's grade in a few preseason games was nearly the same as his 2018 season grade.
He is who we thought he is..
PFF has an unimpressive rating -- note that Witzmann's grade in a few preseason games was nearly the same as his 2018 season grade.
He is who we thought he is..
... i.e., a NFL back-up. No shame in that...
Also if you are PFF's "#65" ranked OG, then you would seem to be the best non-starting OG in the league. Something to think about...
Made 20 starts in the past two years... so he has experience, but looks like he was out of football all of 2015???
Year Age Tm Pos No. G GS AV Career 37 20 11 2 yrs KAN 27 13 8 1 yr CHI 10 7 3 2014 24 HOU 0 2016 26 KAN 70 11 0 1 2017 27 KAN LG 70 16 13 7 2018 28 CHI rg 78 10 7 3
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login