Bye gronk!!
-
Getting there any losing is more impressive than not getting there to me. And I would guess that a lot of people would rather have had their team in the SB than not.
I'm enjoying the discussion and you have many valid points, but I prefer not losing a final, because the blow is bigger.
I prefer having 5 conference final losses than 4 SB appearances (Bills, Vikings, I see you)
I'm enjoying the discussion and you have many valid points, but I prefer not losing a final, because the blow is bigger.
I prefer having 5 conference final losses than 4 SB appearances (Bills, Vikings, I see you)
Valid point, I just disagree. I wonder if you asked Dan Marino after going to 1 which he would rather have.
But I also see the other side, and not being from Cleveland I have a different view with other sports than most of yall, as I cant stand LBJ. The worst part is now he is on my favorite basketball team. But anywho, he is talked about different because he lost all those finals.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login