Skip to content

RIP BILLY MAYS

The Browns Board
32 15 2.5k
  • OMG, that has to be most distasteful thing I have seen in a while. I laughed.

    Were is the hooker that beat this guy up?

  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    That's funny.

  • Classless.

    I'm pretty used to the internet but the doctored picture in this thread is flat out offensive. If that type of posting is considered "okay" on these boards I really have to think about being a part of this community.

    I hope the mods agree and delete it.

  • Not funny, disturbing. Remove it please and ban the originator.

  • shlomimugshot1.jpg
  • Mays was beyond the classic energetic big mouth tv sales guy he successfully pushed inferior TV products like only he could...and he was good at it...😉

  • Mays was beyond the classic energetic big mouth tv sales guy he successfully pushed inferior TV products like only he could...and he was good at it...😉

    @gips said:

    Mays was beyond the classic energetic big mouth tv sales guy he successfully pushed inferior TV products like only he could...and he was good at it...😉

    He was the best at his job.

  • @jadbf said:

    It must be interesting living life on such high moral ground that you constantly get to judge the rest of us.....

    BAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

    Get over it.

    Or, should I say:

    "You're right, I'm making assumptions about the people that voted on this...but that's my right."

    Either way, you should probably put your big girl panties on.

  • Billy = Steelers fan!

  • Billy = Steelers fan!

    @rocky20 said:

    Billy = Steelers fan!

    That explains what an annoying fook he was.

  • Billy = Steelers fan!

    @rocky20 said:

    Billy = Steelers fan!

    I would hope so, he's from pittshole.

  • @rocky20 said:

    Billy = Steelers fan!

    That explains what an annoying fook he was.

    @riffer-x said:

    That explains what an annoying fook he was.

    Thanks for supporting him and his products - he was a HUGE Steelers fan! He was at the Super Bowl against the Cards sitting in a sky box cheering on his Steelers!

    He is dead now, but your money has supported his cause for a long time, which in turn supported the Steelers - thanks for being part of Steelers Nation indirectly!

    Yins never know where your money is going - do you know how many Stiller fans are out there? A shit load - thats why they call us Steeler Nation. I am certain that each of you is spending a lot of money on the Steelers - thanks!

  • @riffer-x said:

    That explains what an annoying fook he was.

    Thanks for supporting him and his products - he was a HUGE Steelers fan! He was at the Super Bowl against the Cards sitting in a sky box cheering on his Steelers!

    He is dead now, but your money has supported his cause for a long time, which in turn supported the Steelers - thanks for being part of Steelers Nation indirectly!

    Yins never know where your money is going - do you know how many Stiller fans are out there? A shit load - thats why they call us Steeler Nation. I am certain that each of you is spending a lot of money on the Steelers - thanks!

    @rocky20 said:

    Thanks for supporting him and his products - he was a HUGE Steelers fan! He was at the Super Bowl against the Cards sitting in a sky box cheering on his Steelers!

    He is dead now, but your money has supported his cause for a long time, which in turn supported the Steelers - thanks for being part of Steelers Nation indirectly!

    Yins never know where your money is going - do you know how many Stiller fans are out there? A shit load - thats why they call us Steeler Nation. I am certain that each of you is spending a lot of money on the Steelers - thanks!

    We are always part of the steeler Nation every year when they fn destroy us. Billy Mays didnt make the Browns suck the past few years, i do believe it was our whole fn team that made us suck.

  • @jadbf said:

    ROFL

    Who said I was talking about you? sensitive aren't we?

    I can honestly say I have never bought anything from TV, ever.

  • @rocky20 said:

    No doubt - I come on here and literally beat the living f.uck (fook) out of you guys with no creative comebacks - no challenges.

    Well now! Arn't your internet muscles scary. OOOHHH