Skip to content

2019 Board Mock: Day 2 - Rounds 2 and 3

The Browns Board
112 16 3.7k
  • Patriots were going to go TE with this pick but see a player who fell that Belichick has his eye on.  It doesn't hurt that the Pats need someone there in addition to Hightower.

    Chase Winovich - LB, Michigan

    Patriots don't forget that Trey Flowers was also a later-round guy who was very high in translateable PR.

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @unsympathetic said:

    Chase Winovich - LB, Michigan

    @mld-woody said:

    Son of a bitch

    Ya see ?.. C Steve Everitt could have played defense. 😎..

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #41

    Eagles select Nasir Adderley, S, Delaware

    At least he's got the right helmet 

  • Eagles select Nasir Adderley, S, Delaware

    At least he's got the right helmet 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @mld-woody said:

    Eagles select Nasir Adderley, S, Delaware

    At least he's got the right helmet 

    Blue Hen helmet?

  • Sorry guys... been battling my annual spring respiratory infection and yesterday I entered the (hopefully) final phase of sleeping and hacking up garbage for about 18 hours,...

    Anywho... I owe two...

    Classically need and talent are not aligning for these picks... in no small part due to tia taking McGary for the Vikes who was the best of the R2 OT prospects. But sometimes the sun shines anyway and today it did to reveal the Texans' #4 CB to be still on the board...

    So with the 22nd pick of Round 2 the Houston Texans select:

    Trayvon Mullen (CB - Clemson)

    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by darren15
    #43

    @tour2ma said:

    Sorry guys... been battling my annual spring respiratory infection and yesterday I entered the (hopefully) final phase of sleeping and hacking up garbage for about 18 hours,...

    Anywho... I owe two...

    Classically need and talent are not aligning for these picks... in no small part due to tia taking McGary for the Vikes who was the best of the R2 OT prospects. But sometimes the sun shines anyway and today it did to reveal the Texans' #4 CB to be still on the board...

    So with the 22nd pick of Round 2 the Houston Texans select:

    Trayvon Mullen (CB - Clemson)

    Shall we send Ghoolie over to rub some vicks on your chest ?

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #44

    I am so deeply touched that I think I can sue...

    Da 'Boys select with the bah, blah, blah...

    Gerald Willis (DT - The U)

  • I am so deeply touched that I think I can sue...

    Da 'Boys select with the bah, blah, blah...

    Gerald Willis (DT - The U)

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @tour2ma said:

    I am so deeply touched that I think I can sue...

    Da 'Boys select with the bah, blah, blah...

    Gerald Willis (DT - The U)

    Gerald Willis is now forever known as "A Dog named Sue".....Who's up next? bring it

  • One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #46

    Sorry fellas been really busy. I have no life. Ill be reading tho

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #47

    Colts select Dalton Risner, OL, KSU

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by jcam222
    #48

    Commissioner note Dolphins have agreed on a deal with the Cardinals sending our 3rd round pick this year and 2nd round 2020 for Josh Rosen. 

  • Commissioner note Dolphins have agreed on a deal with the Cardinals sending our 3rd round pick this year and 2nd round 2020 for Josh Rosen. 

    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @jcam222 said:

    Commissioner note Dolphins have agreed on a deal with the Cardinals sending our 3rd round pick this year and 2nd round 2020 for Josh Rosen. 

    Not been announced anywhere ........  has it been agreed but not announced ?   no trades on here unless it happens in real world

  • @jcam222 said:

    Commissioner note Dolphins have agreed on a deal with the Cardinals sending our 3rd round pick this year and 2nd round 2020 for Josh Rosen. 

    Not been announced anywhere ........  has it been agreed but not announced ?   no trades on here unless it happens in real world

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @darren15 said:

    Not been announced anywhere ........  has it been agreed but not announced ?   no trades on here unless it happens in real world

    We can’t make trades with other teams??

  • @darren15 said:

    Not been announced anywhere ........  has it been agreed but not announced ?   no trades on here unless it happens in real world

    We can’t make trades with other teams??

    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by darren15
    #51

    @jcam222 said:

    We can’t make trades with other teams??

    No as it would drive Tour crazy 🙂

    Never allowed trades while we have been doing this ....only trades are real ones and are only done on here if the picks in question have not already been made...

    Example if the OBJ trade happened now it would not be done as the 17th pick has already been made .... otherwise we would have to start again

  • @jcam222 said:

    We can’t make trades with other teams??

    No as it would drive Tour crazy 🙂

    Never allowed trades while we have been doing this ....only trades are real ones and are only done on here if the picks in question have not already been made...

    Example if the OBJ trade happened now it would not be done as the 17th pick has already been made .... otherwise we would have to start again

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @darren15 said:

    No as it would drive Tour crazy 🙂

    Never allowed trades while we have been doing this ....only trades are real ones and are only done on here if the picks in question have not already been made...

    Example if the OBJ trade happened now it would not be done as the 17th pick has already been made .... otherwise we would have to start again

    Okie doke 

  • BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar wrote on last edited by
    #53

    Zombo said:

    hqdefault.jpg

    After being slimed by the Cowboys, the Chargers now consider it a blessing after reviewing the Senior Bowl Tape of a certain small-school DT prospect. 

    The San Los Angeles Diego Chargers select ... Khalen Saunders, DT, Western Illinois

    700_4107_353.JPG

    Ugggg that WAS my Chiefs pick BRB 

  • Zombo said:

    hqdefault.jpg

    After being slimed by the Cowboys, the Chargers now consider it a blessing after reviewing the Senior Bowl Tape of a certain small-school DT prospect. 

    The San Los Angeles Diego Chargers select ... Khalen Saunders, DT, Western Illinois

    700_4107_353.JPG

    Ugggg that WAS my Chiefs pick BRB 

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @brownsnmopar said:

    Ugggg that WAS my Chiefs pick BRB 

  • BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar wrote on last edited by
    #55

    With pick #29 in RD 2 the Kansas City Chefs pick Trysten Hill DT Central Florida

    With pick #30 and their 1st of the 2019 draft the New Orleans Saints select

    Kahale Warring TE San. Diego state

    With pick # 31 the Chiefs select

    Tre Lamar ILB Clemson

  • Sorry guys... been battling my annual spring respiratory infection and yesterday I entered the (hopefully) final phase of sleeping and hacking up garbage for about 18 hours,...

    Anywho... I owe two...

    Classically need and talent are not aligning for these picks... in no small part due to tia taking McGary for the Vikes who was the best of the R2 OT prospects. But sometimes the sun shines anyway and today it did to reveal the Texans' #4 CB to be still on the board...

    So with the 22nd pick of Round 2 the Houston Texans select:

    Trayvon Mullen (CB - Clemson)

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @tour2ma said:

    Sorry guys... been battling my annual spring respiratory infection and yesterday I entered the (hopefully) final phase of sleeping and hacking up garbage for about 18 hours,...

    Anywho... I owe two...

    Classically need and talent are not aligning for these picks... in no small part due to tia taking McGary for the Vikes who was the best of the R2 OT prospects. But sometimes the sun shines anyway and today it did to reveal the Texans' #4 CB to be still on the board...

    So with the 22nd pick of Round 2 the Houston Texans select:

    Trayvon Mullen (CB - Clemson)

    Funny enough,  made that pick while on a thc fueled spiritual journey in the blue mountains.   

    I do remember at one time wondering if you saw some things in McGary that I did.     Honestly I've been running on pure instinct for the last 4-5 days.  I'm only now getting back to humanity. 

  • @tour2ma said:

    Sorry guys... been battling my annual spring respiratory infection and yesterday I entered the (hopefully) final phase of sleeping and hacking up garbage for about 18 hours,...

    Anywho... I owe two...

    Classically need and talent are not aligning for these picks... in no small part due to tia taking McGary for the Vikes who was the best of the R2 OT prospects. But sometimes the sun shines anyway and today it did to reveal the Texans' #4 CB to be still on the board...

    So with the 22nd pick of Round 2 the Houston Texans select:

    Trayvon Mullen (CB - Clemson)

    Funny enough,  made that pick while on a thc fueled spiritual journey in the blue mountains.   

    I do remember at one time wondering if you saw some things in McGary that I did.     Honestly I've been running on pure instinct for the last 4-5 days.  I'm only now getting back to humanity. 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #57

    @tiamat63 said:

    Funny enough,  made that pick while on a spiritual journey in the blue mountains.  

    Ah yes, the spiritual journey through the blue mountains. ??

    Home
     
     
  • @tiamat63 said:

    Funny enough,  made that pick while on a spiritual journey in the blue mountains.  

    Ah yes, the spiritual journey through the blue mountains. ??

    Home
     
     
    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by darren15
    #58

    @texasag1969 said:

    Ah yes, the spiritual journey through the blue mountains. ??

    Home
     
     

    I actually have a Viagra pen and whenever I use it my arm goes stiff

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by
    #59

    Unexpectedly, Patriots draft a TE.

    Caleb Wilson, TE, UCLA