Skip to content

2019 Board Mock: Day 2 - Rounds 2 and 3

The Browns Board
112 16 3.7k
  • With pick #29 in RD 2 the Kansas City Chefs pick Trysten Hill DT Central Florida

    With pick #30 and their 1st of the 2019 draft the New Orleans Saints select

    Kahale Warring TE San. Diego state

    With pick # 31 the Chiefs select

    Tre Lamar ILB Clemson

  • Sorry guys... been battling my annual spring respiratory infection and yesterday I entered the (hopefully) final phase of sleeping and hacking up garbage for about 18 hours,...

    Anywho... I owe two...

    Classically need and talent are not aligning for these picks... in no small part due to tia taking McGary for the Vikes who was the best of the R2 OT prospects. But sometimes the sun shines anyway and today it did to reveal the Texans' #4 CB to be still on the board...

    So with the 22nd pick of Round 2 the Houston Texans select:

    Trayvon Mullen (CB - Clemson)

    @tour2ma said:

    Sorry guys... been battling my annual spring respiratory infection and yesterday I entered the (hopefully) final phase of sleeping and hacking up garbage for about 18 hours,...

    Anywho... I owe two...

    Classically need and talent are not aligning for these picks... in no small part due to tia taking McGary for the Vikes who was the best of the R2 OT prospects. But sometimes the sun shines anyway and today it did to reveal the Texans' #4 CB to be still on the board...

    So with the 22nd pick of Round 2 the Houston Texans select:

    Trayvon Mullen (CB - Clemson)

    Funny enough,  made that pick while on a thc fueled spiritual journey in the blue mountains.   

    I do remember at one time wondering if you saw some things in McGary that I did.     Honestly I've been running on pure instinct for the last 4-5 days.  I'm only now getting back to humanity. 

  • @tour2ma said:

    Sorry guys... been battling my annual spring respiratory infection and yesterday I entered the (hopefully) final phase of sleeping and hacking up garbage for about 18 hours,...

    Anywho... I owe two...

    Classically need and talent are not aligning for these picks... in no small part due to tia taking McGary for the Vikes who was the best of the R2 OT prospects. But sometimes the sun shines anyway and today it did to reveal the Texans' #4 CB to be still on the board...

    So with the 22nd pick of Round 2 the Houston Texans select:

    Trayvon Mullen (CB - Clemson)

    Funny enough,  made that pick while on a thc fueled spiritual journey in the blue mountains.   

    I do remember at one time wondering if you saw some things in McGary that I did.     Honestly I've been running on pure instinct for the last 4-5 days.  I'm only now getting back to humanity. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    Funny enough,  made that pick while on a spiritual journey in the blue mountains.  

    Ah yes, the spiritual journey through the blue mountains. ??

    Home
     
     
  • @tiamat63 said:

    Funny enough,  made that pick while on a spiritual journey in the blue mountains.  

    Ah yes, the spiritual journey through the blue mountains. ??

    Home
     
     

    @texasag1969 said:

    Ah yes, the spiritual journey through the blue mountains. ??

    Home
     
     

    I actually have a Viagra pen and whenever I use it my arm goes stiff

  • Unexpectedly, Patriots draft a TE.

    Caleb Wilson, TE, UCLA

  • End of Round 2...

  • Top Ten Prospects available per CBS Sports: (here now that we have gone through just about 2 rounds, I will put each of these player's overall prospect ranking up rather than just 1-10:

    36. Taylor Rapp  Safety  Washington

    40. Zach Allen  DE Boston College

    48. Kelvin Harmon WR  NC St.

    56. JJ Arcega-Whiteside  WR  Stanford

    60. Michael Jordan  OC/OG  Ohio State

    61. Yodney Cajuste OT  West Virginia

    63. Oshane Ximines  Edge Old Dominion

    66. Germaine Pratt  LB  NC St.

    67. David Montgomery  RB Iowa St.

    69. JoeJuan Williams  CB Vanderbilt

  • Top Ten Prospects available per CBS Sports: (here now that we have gone through just about 2 rounds, I will put each of these player's overall prospect ranking up rather than just 1-10:

    36. Taylor Rapp  Safety  Washington

    40. Zach Allen  DE Boston College

    48. Kelvin Harmon WR  NC St.

    56. JJ Arcega-Whiteside  WR  Stanford

    60. Michael Jordan  OC/OG  Ohio State

    61. Yodney Cajuste OT  West Virginia

    63. Oshane Ximines  Edge Old Dominion

    66. Germaine Pratt  LB  NC St.

    67. David Montgomery  RB Iowa St.

    69. JoeJuan Williams  CB Vanderbilt

    @the-gipper said:

    Top Ten Prospects available per CBS Sports:

    Thanks for doing this again, Gip...

  • @the-gipper said:

    Top Ten Prospects available per CBS Sports:

    Thanks for doing this again, Gip...

    @tour2ma said:

    Thanks for doing this again, Gip...

    You mean  Giper?   😆  Just following ESPN's example.

  • With the first pick in the 3rd round the Cardinals select Taylor Rapp S Washington

  • Steelers select Michael Jordan OL The Ohio State

  • I was hoping to get to my pick by the end of the day.  Maybe not.

    Flyin J on the clock now 6 hours running.  Darren after that.

  • I was hoping to get to my pick by the end of the day.  Maybe not.

    Flyin J on the clock now 6 hours running.  Darren after that.

    @the-gipper said:

    I was hoping to get to my pick by the end of the day.  Maybe not.

    Flyin J on the clock now 6 hours running.  Darren after that.

    I am ready to go, pm me your top 3 picks if you have to leave 🙂

  • The 49ers select Terry McLaurin WR OSU 

  • Jets took BPA in the 1st round and did not have a 2nd round pick .....they have 3 big positional needs and address 1 of them right here .....pass rush

    With the 68th pick in the 2019 NFL the New York Jets select

    ZACH ALLEN   DE   Boston College

    Jets GM is thankful he was still here when he picked

  • Gipper left me his pick for Jags

    Yodney Cajuste  OT West Virginia

  • Commish is travelling home right now, so I will make Commish pick for Buccs

    They need cornerback help real bad 

    JUSTIN LAYNE   CB   MICHIGAN STATE

  • Denver has a tough decision to make between two players almost equally rated, one on offense and one of D. But there are not too many ILBs so they take Germaine Pratt 6-2 240 ILB N.C. St.

  • Bengals select QB Will Grier, West Virginia

  • Gipper left me his pick for Jags

    Yodney Cajuste  OT West Virginia

    @darren15 said:

    Gipper left me his pick for Jags

    Perfect...

    Guys, if you make a pick and have another just a couple spots later,go ahead and send a couple option to a Commish or a buddy in case you get busy with something else.

    @darren15 said:

    Commish is travelling home right now...

    Not yet... tomorrow (Tuesday).