Oldies Tour
-

Buddy Holly and Roy Orbison on stage together......as Holograms....coming to a venue near you soon?
I would seriously think about going. How about you?
And let us know about that follow up Elvis Tour
-
The above may in fact have actually been a joke...but I wonder. I wonder if it could actually be done.
Maybe they wouldn't actually tour...but it would be a show they would put on in some venue in say, Las Vegas.
I think it would get a lot of run.
This is an Article from The Spin.....but isn't The Spin one of those parody magazines...so nothing they say can be taken as real?
-
The above may in fact have actually been a joke...but I wonder. I wonder if it could actually be done.
Maybe they wouldn't actually tour...but it would be a show they would put on in some venue in say, Las Vegas.
I think it would get a lot of run.
This is an Article from The Spin.....but isn't The Spin one of those parody magazines...so nothing they say can be taken as real?
The above may in fact have actually been a joke...but I wonder. I wonder if it could actually be done.
Maybe they wouldn't actually tour...but it would be a show they would put on in some venue in say, Las Vegas.
I think it would get a lot of run.
This is an Article from The Spin.....but isn't The Spin one of those parody magazines...so nothing they say can be taken as real?
I don't know, after we saw Joe Namath's hologram give a speech right in front of us at the HOF....
pretty eerie.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
