Skip to content

The Crow

The Browns Board
10 9 893 1
  • Signed 1 year deal with Gruden's Raiders

  • Out for the year with Achilles tear.

    Z

  • Out for the year with Achilles tear.

    Z

    Zombo said:

    Out for the year with Achilles tear.

    Z

    Was he wiping his ass when it happened? 

  • First workout with the team.. memories of Bentley

  • Out for the year with Achilles tear.

    Z

  • I typically don’t believe in karma...

  • Zombo said:

    Out for the year with Achilles tear.

    Z

    Was he wiping his ass when it happened? 

    @hx214 said:

    Was he wiping his ass when it happened? 

    Exactly my 1st thought. Right now, he's still in the shitter.

    @comeonman said:

    I typically don’t believe in karma...

    I typically DO!

    Mike

  • I lost alot of respect for Crow when he did all of that shit talking after he left Cleveland, and when he wiped his ass with the football after scoring a TD against us when we played the Jets last year.

    Having said that, I'm not going to celebrate the man blowing out his ACL.

  • I lost alot of respect for Crow when he did all of that shit talking after he left Cleveland, and when he wiped his ass with the football after scoring a TD against us when we played the Jets last year.

    Having said that, I'm not going to celebrate the man blowing out his ACL.

    @jbluhm86 said:

    I lost alot of respect for Crow when he did all of that shit talking after he left Cleveland, and when he wiped his ass with the football after scoring a TD against us when we played the Jets last year.

    Having said that, I'm not going to celebrate the man blowing out his ACL.

    Actually it was his achilles jb.  But I'm with you, even if the guy acts like a turd- no reason to celebrate he got hurt.  Looks like he was only guaranteed $300k which isn't bad money if you're a peon like us to nurse an injury.  Based on that minimal one year deal he signed with the Raiders, he's probably done.  

  • @jbluhm86 said:

    I lost alot of respect for Crow when he did all of that shit talking after he left Cleveland, and when he wiped his ass with the football after scoring a TD against us when we played the Jets last year.

    Having said that, I'm not going to celebrate the man blowing out his ACL.

    Actually it was his achilles jb.  But I'm with you, even if the guy acts like a turd- no reason to celebrate he got hurt.  Looks like he was only guaranteed $300k which isn't bad money if you're a peon like us to nurse an injury.  Based on that minimal one year deal he signed with the Raiders, he's probably done.  

    @hoorta said:

    Actually it was his achilles jb.  But I'm with you, even if the guy acts like a turd- no reason to celebrate he got hurt.  Looks like he was only guaranteed $300k which isn't bad money if you're a peon like us to nurse an injury.  Based on that minimal one year deal he signed with the Raiders, he's probably done.  

    He's pure scum as a human being anyhow.. After that picture of the police officer getting decapitated...  I lost all respect..