August 15th
-
August 15th, I am counting down the days to see what we have in store for the season. I will be reluctant because the pre season game will be pretty vanilla, but who knows maybe we will get a good look for the overall talent that we have aquired during the offseason.
Saturday, August 15 @ Green Bay Packers WKYC 8:00 PM
download a Countdown Clock here for your pc
http://www.filebuzz.com/fileinfo/34560/T_M..._Countdown.html
sorry but its $9.99
-
On August 15th, what position will you be watching the most?
It might sound odd but, I'll probably be watching the running backs the most.
Because of the ongoing QB competition, I'd expect a generally plain scheme to be in place for the QBs. At first anyways.
Will Jamal and his tap dancing routine be returning for another season or the Jamal capable of 100 - 200 yards a game? Will he ever figure out how to turn it outside? Will Royal help as expected?
Will Harrison show stamina when given 3, 4 or 5 carries in a row or . . . not?
Can Davis catch passes and block and also play a role on ST?
For the position regarded as "Plug and Play" some signs of what to expect for the season should be visible right out of the gate.
-
In the first game I don't look for much production.
My look is at the general demeanor of the team..how it snaps in to sets, the general feeling of the play calling....try to get a general feel of the teams personality.
As a out of towner, what I will really be looking for is a sopcast feed.

-
-
In the first game I don't look for much production.
My look is at the general demeanor of the team..how it snaps in to sets, the general feeling of the play calling....try to get a general feel of the teams personality.
As a out of towner, what I will really be looking for is a sopcast feed.

In the first game I don't look for much production.
My look is at the general demeanor of the team..how it snaps in to sets, the general feeling of the play calling....try to get a general feel of the teams personality.
As a out of towner, what I will really be looking for is a sopcast feed.

I agree Peen.
As far as sopcast. It will most likely be on a T V A N T S feed this year. If you don't have the T V A N T S software, google it or go to "M Y P 2 P F O R U M . E U" for details
-
Safety is an area I'm concerned with. Also how the linebackers work together. Will they stay in their lanes and will the safeties help when they get blocked out.
I don't think you can expect much from the O or the O-line yet, it takes a while to get those things gelling but the Defense should be able to tackle and cover.
-db
-
In the first game I don't look for much production.
My look is at the general demeanor of the team..how it snaps in to sets, the general feeling of the play calling....try to get a general feel of the teams personality.
As a out of towner, what I will really be looking for is a sopcast feed.

I agree Peen.
As far as sopcast. It will most likely be on a T V A N T S feed this year. If you don't have the T V A N T S software, google it or go to "M Y P 2 P F O R U M . E U" for details
I agree Peen.
As far as sopcast. It will most likely be on a T V A N T S feed this year. If you don't have the T V A N T S software, google it or go to "M Y P 2 P F O R U M . E U" for details
If you can find a link that would be great!
-
How does that old saying go???? You can't bullshit a bullshitter?????
For over the past 2 years about 75% of the talk on this board has been about the QB competition.... Now when they finally get on to the field you want me to believe that we'll be focusing mostly on the O line, D line, Linebacker, CB's and the safety????????????
Not only will the most focus be on the QB competition but the threads on this board after the 1st game will be dominated by Quinn and Anderson comparisons.....
It is what it is and we are what we are-------------let the games begin.......
peace
T.Dawg
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login