Skip to content

OBJ Press Conference

The Browns Board
56 16 2.0k 1
  • @the-gipper said:

    Announcement will be that the trade is voided.

    That wouldn't surprise me one little bit. Seeing as NY has been looking into Peppers past

    @nickers said:

    That wouldn't surprise me one little bit. Seeing as NY has been looking into Peppers past

    Again it was a joke hello McFly

  • @nickers said:

    That wouldn't surprise me one little bit. Seeing as NY has been looking into Peppers past

    Again it was a joke hello McFly

    @the-gipper said:

    Again it was a joke hello McFly

    I know Ding Dong.. I'm not daft... I saw something on Social media about NY digging into Peppers past offence... Wake up Gramps! You obviously forgot your Geritol 😛

  • @the-gipper said:

    Announcement will be that the trade is voided.

    U know what, even if that were to happen....I still think we're a lock for the AFC championship. That's how loaded this team is. No obj? Fine, Baker just uses more of the other weapons. Njokus touches prob go up. And when Hunt comes off suspension we wouldn't even remember we had obj for a week. 

    @clevfan4life said:

    U know what, even if that were to happen....I still think we're a lock for the AFC championship. That's how loaded this team is. No obj? Fine, Baker just uses more of the other weapons. Njokus touches prob go up. And when Hunt comes off suspension we wouldn't even remember we had obj for a week. 

    Man, with expectations like that for a team removed 1 season from 1-31, with a rookie head coach and a second year QB, you are setting yourself up for nothing but disappointment. 

    Last year we crawled, this year we'll walk, and then next year the running should begin.

    But here's to hoping you are right!

  • @clevfan4life said:

    U know what, even if that were to happen....I still think we're a lock for the AFC championship. That's how loaded this team is. No obj? Fine, Baker just uses more of the other weapons. Njokus touches prob go up. And when Hunt comes off suspension we wouldn't even remember we had obj for a week. 

    Man, with expectations like that for a team removed 1 season from 1-31, with a rookie head coach and a second year QB, you are setting yourself up for nothing but disappointment. 

    Last year we crawled, this year we'll walk, and then next year the running should begin.

    But here's to hoping you are right!

    @d-bone said:

    Man, with expectations like that for a team removed 1 season from 1-31, with a rookie head coach and a second year QB, you are setting yourself up for nothing but disappointment. 

    Last year we crawled, this year we'll walk, and then next year the running should begin.

    But here's to hoping you are right!

    Normally I'd completely agree with u, except our offense is like someone turned off trade restrictions on madden. And our front 4 is.........I mean its stupid. 

    If the team doesnt go deep into the playoffs its the coach

  • @the-gipper said:

    Again it was a joke hello McFly

    I know Ding Dong.. I'm not daft... I saw something on Social media about NY digging into Peppers past offence... Wake up Gramps! You obviously forgot your Geritol 😛

    @nickers said:

    I know Ding Dong.. I'm not daft... I saw something on Social media about NY digging into Peppers past offence... Wake up Gramps! You obviously forgot your Geritol 😛

    So because some obscure site stated some abs cure factoid you think everybody on earth should know that fact? seriously?

  • @nickers said:

    I know Ding Dong.. I'm not daft... I saw something on Social media about NY digging into Peppers past offence... Wake up Gramps! You obviously forgot your Geritol 😛

    So because some obscure site stated some abs cure factoid you think everybody on earth should know that fact? seriously?

    @the-gipper said:

    So because some obscure site stated some abs cure factoid you think everybody on earth should know that fact? seriously?

    No.. Jesus.. Are you always this crabby?.. Have a Midol for cripes sake..,, I was just mentioning.. I doubt anything is gonna be voided..  Put your suspenders on and chill...

  • @the-gipper said:

    So because some obscure site stated some abs cure factoid you think everybody on earth should know that fact? seriously?

    No.. Jesus.. Are you always this crabby?.. Have a Midol for cripes sake..,, I was just mentioning.. I doubt anything is gonna be voided..  Put your suspenders on and chill...

    @nickers said:

    No.. Jesus.. Are you always this crabby?.. Have a Midol for cripes sake..,, I was just mentioning.. I doubt anything is gonna be voided..  Put your suspenders on and chill...

    And I mention that it was just a joke but you got all serious so you are the one that needed to chill 

  • @nickers said:

    No.. Jesus.. Are you always this crabby?.. Have a Midol for cripes sake..,, I was just mentioning.. I doubt anything is gonna be voided..  Put your suspenders on and chill...

    And I mention that it was just a joke but you got all serious so you are the one that needed to chill 

    @the-gipper said:

    And I mention that it was just a joke but you got all serious so you are the one that needed to chill 

    Now don't try and spin it on me ya old coot.... have a Snickers..😆

  • @the-gipper said:

    And I mention that it was just a joke but you got all serious so you are the one that needed to chill 

    Now don't try and spin it on me ya old coot.... have a Snickers..😆

    @nickers said:

    Now don't try and spin it on me ya old coot.... have a Snickers..😆

    You spun yourself around in circles many times you didn’t know which way you were headed

  • @nickers said:

    Now don't try and spin it on me ya old coot.... have a Snickers..😆

    You spun yourself around in circles many times you didn’t know which way you were headed

    @the-gipper said:

    You spun yourself around in circles many times you didn’t know which way you were headed

    I know exacttly where I'm headed  "DUM DUM"

  • @the-gipper said:

    You spun yourself around in circles many times you didn’t know which way you were headed

    I know exacttly where I'm headed  "DUM DUM"

    @nickers said:

    I know exacttly where I'm headed  "DUM DUM"

    Yes we all know that you were headed straight headlong into obscurity. 

  • @nickers said:

    I know exacttly where I'm headed  "DUM DUM"

    Yes we all know that you were headed straight headlong into obscurity. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Yes we all know that you were headed straight headlong into obscurity. 

    Whatever Gramps.. Enjoy your prune juice...

  • @the-gipper said:

    Yes we all know that you were headed straight headlong into obscurity. 

    Whatever Gramps.. Enjoy your prune juice...

    @nickers said:

    Whatever Gramps.. Enjoy your prune juice...

    And oatmeal...........................don't forget oatmeal!!?    You need a good caning boy!??

  • @the-gipper said:

    Yes we all know that you were headed straight headlong into obscurity. 

    Whatever Gramps.. Enjoy your prune juice...

    @nickers said:

    Whatever Gramps.. Enjoy your prune juice...

    You were the one that is apparently suffering from diarrhea of the thought process. Early onset Alzheimer’s perhaps

  • OMG, I have had such a good laugh out of this banter between Gipper & nickers.

    You guys should go into business together...perhaps you could market "prune" flavored candy named Gipnicks, best served "chilled".  Staff meetings would be a hoot. 😛

    Mike

  • @nickers said:

    Whatever Gramps.. Enjoy your prune juice...

    You were the one that is apparently suffering from diarrhea of the thought process. Early onset Alzheimer’s perhaps

    @the-gipper said:

    You were the one that is apparently suffering from diarrhea of the thought process. Early onset Alzheimer’s perhaps

    Remember.. When you say was.. that's past tense.. so.. Maybe we're both dead  and haven't acknowledged it...  ?

  • @the-gipper said:

    You were the one that is apparently suffering from diarrhea of the thought process. Early onset Alzheimer’s perhaps

    Remember.. When you say was.. that's past tense.. so.. Maybe we're both dead  and haven't acknowledged it...  ?

    @nickers said:

    Remember.. When you say was.. that's past tense.. so.. Maybe we're both dead  and haven't acknowledged it...  ?

    Now you don't believe even for a second that you are getting the last word in, right? 

  • @nickers said:

    Remember.. When you say was.. that's past tense.. so.. Maybe we're both dead  and haven't acknowledged it...  ?

    Now you don't believe even for a second that you are getting the last word in, right? 

    @d-bone said:

    Now you don't believe even for a second that you are getting the last word in, right? 

    6Crn.gif   the 'pre' OBJ presser    

  • @the-gipper said:

    You were the one that is apparently suffering from diarrhea of the thought process. Early onset Alzheimer’s perhaps

    Remember.. When you say was.. that's past tense.. so.. Maybe we're both dead  and haven't acknowledged it...  ?

    @nickers said:

    Remember.. When you say was.. that's past tense.. so.. Maybe we're both dead  and haven't acknowledged it...  ?

    is, was, never will be.