OBJ Press Conference
-
So because some obscure site stated some abs cure factoid you think everybody on earth should know that fact? seriously?
No.. Jesus.. Are you always this crabby?.. Have a Midol for cripes sake..,, I was just mentioning.. I doubt anything is gonna be voided.. Put your suspenders on and chill...
-
So because some obscure site stated some abs cure factoid you think everybody on earth should know that fact? seriously?
No.. Jesus.. Are you always this crabby?.. Have a Midol for cripes sake..,, I was just mentioning.. I doubt anything is gonna be voided.. Put your suspenders on and chill...
-
And I mention that it was just a joke but you got all serious so you are the one that needed to chill
Now don't try and spin it on me ya old coot.... have a Snickers..

-
And I mention that it was just a joke but you got all serious so you are the one that needed to chill
Now don't try and spin it on me ya old coot.... have a Snickers..

-
You spun yourself around in circles many times you didn’t know which way you were headed
I know exacttly where I'm headed "DUM DUM"
-
You spun yourself around in circles many times you didn’t know which way you were headed
I know exacttly where I'm headed "DUM DUM"
-
Yes we all know that you were headed straight headlong into obscurity.
Whatever Gramps.. Enjoy your prune juice...
-
Yes we all know that you were headed straight headlong into obscurity.
Whatever Gramps.. Enjoy your prune juice...
-
Yes we all know that you were headed straight headlong into obscurity.
Whatever Gramps.. Enjoy your prune juice...
-
OMG, I have had such a good laugh out of this banter between Gipper & nickers.
You guys should go into business together...perhaps you could market "prune" flavored candy named Gipnicks, best served "chilled". Staff meetings would be a hoot.

Mike
-
You were the one that is apparently suffering from diarrhea of the thought process. Early onset Alzheimer’s perhaps
Remember.. When you say was.. that's past tense.. so.. Maybe we're both dead and haven't acknowledged it... ?
-
You were the one that is apparently suffering from diarrhea of the thought process. Early onset Alzheimer’s perhaps
Remember.. When you say was.. that's past tense.. so.. Maybe we're both dead and haven't acknowledged it... ?
-
-
You were the one that is apparently suffering from diarrhea of the thought process. Early onset Alzheimer’s perhaps
Remember.. When you say was.. that's past tense.. so.. Maybe we're both dead and haven't acknowledged it... ?
-
-
is, was, never will be.
-
is, was, never will be.
-
is, was, never will be.
See there...you got the last word by saying something that finally made sense.
....and they both lived happily ever after!
Mike
-
See there...you got the last word by saying something that finally made sense.
....and they both lived happily ever after!
Mike
....and they both lived happily ever after!
Mike
It appears Mike got the last word to me.?
-
....and they both lived happily ever after!
Mike
It appears Mike got the last word to me.?
It appears Mike got the last word to me.?
Mike is clever like that!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
the 'pre' OBJ presser
