Browns re sign Juston Burris
-
...release Howard Johnson
-
-
More news
I see Howard Wilson gone too.
Zombo
-
More news
I see Howard Wilson gone too.
Zombo
Zombo said:
I see Howard Wilson gone too.
Zombo
Too bad. I guess he never recovered enough to play again. 1st rounder who dropped to 4th due to the injury.
-
More news
I see Howard Wilson gone too.
Zombo
Zombo said:
I see Howard Wilson gone too.
Zombo
Dennis the Menace finally drove Mr. Wilson out of the neighborhood.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login