NIKE COMMERCIAL ..... OBJ and Juice
-
-
I am one of the Board's old farts who recall NFL Championships in '54, '55, & '64 &....This year & the years to follow promise similar thrills.
1) I say that because I want the younger members of this Board to experience the absolute Championship JOY that some of us older folks have experienced & believe they will.
2) I would like to be alive & kickin' hard for the next ONE (or 2, or 3, or.......), but...
Even though I have, at times, butted heads with some of you younger Browns' Fans, many of you have stuck with this Team through tough times. It's YOUR turn now & I think it's close!
Mike
-
@rob_chudzinksi2000 said:
Very arousing.
You been watchin' Mike's old porno movies? Quite a stud back in '65 they say.?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login