Joe Haden - I can’t wait to cover OBJ
-
https://www.tmz.com/2019/04/02/joe-haden-cleveland-browns-odell-beckham-jr/
Joe Haden ain't pissed the Browns got stacked after he got traded to the Steelers ... matter of fact, he's HAPPY for the city -- telling TMZ Sports he CAN'T WAIT to line up against OBJ!!
We spoke with the NFL star about his ex-team's newest addition ... and he's stoked for several reasons -- one being the fans having something to be excited about again. (After all, the Browns were awful in Haden's 7 years in Ohio).
"I'm happy for Cleveland. That's a great football city," Haden tells us. "They deserve everything. Odell, that's one of my good friends ... he's gonna bring a lot of flash and flare there."
The other big reason -- Haden can now line up against his good friend, Odell Beckham, twice a year ... and it's got some extra sauce to it, considering Pittsburgh's huge rivalry with CLE.
"I can't wait. You gotta go against the best to be the best."
Of course, the Browns officially introduced OBJ on Monday ... and there's a lot of talk about Cleveland being serious contenders with guys like Baker Mayfield, Nick Chubb, Kareem Hunt and Jarvis Landry on offense.
Meanwhile, the Stillers traded away Antonio Brown and Le'Veon Bell jetted off to New York. Haden says it'll be tough to replace those guys, but they're ready for the challenge.
We also asked Haden about his QB, Ben Roethlisberger's leadership skills ... and he's got nothing but praise for the signal caller, despite what AB may say.
-
For the record...I also can’t wait for Haden to cover OBJ. ???
-
Cool.... *head bobs*
-
Joe Haden died in a grease fire sometime around 2014. This clone version can man the cornerback position but he won’t win the majority of his matchups over the course of a football season
-
Joe Haden died in a grease fire sometime around 2014. This clone version can man the cornerback position but he won’t win the majority of his matchups over the course of a football season
Joe Haden died in a grease fire sometime around 2014. This clone version can man the cornerback position but he won’t win the majority of his matchups over the course of a football season
That is actually pretty funny!!
-
-
For the record...I also can’t wait for Haden to cover OBJ. ???
For the record...I also can’t wait for Haden to try to cover OBJ. ???
FIFY
-
I want a drone referee for those pgh games that does nothing but hover above Haden. I love Joe but we all saw what he got away with here in Cleveland. I rem s Detroit game years ago, maybe it was the famous shovel pass game...anyway, he was hanging on megatron like a rock climber the whole game. The whole stadium would murmur at the replays even when there was no flag thrown.
I predict the Steelers will not let Haden go 1v1 against obj. Simply no way. I mean I hope they do ofc, but I doubt it
-
I want a drone referee for those pgh games that does nothing but hover above Haden. I love Joe but we all saw what he got away with here in Cleveland. I rem s Detroit game years ago, maybe it was the famous shovel pass game...anyway, he was hanging on megatron like a rock climber the whole game. The whole stadium would murmur at the replays even when there was no flag thrown.
I predict the Steelers will not let Haden go 1v1 against obj. Simply no way. I mean I hope they do ofc, but I doubt it
I want a drone referee for those pgh games that does nothing but hover above Haden. I love Joe but we all saw what he got away with here in Cleveland. I rem s Detroit game years ago, maybe it was the famous shovel pass game...anyway, he was hanging on megatron like a rock climber the whole game. The whole stadium would murmur at the replays even when there was no flag thrown.
I predict the Steelers will not let Haden go 1v1 against obj. Simply no way. I mean I hope they do ofc, but I doubt it
Joe never had elite speed ala Patrick Peterson, relies on technique- holding if you will. Injuries have slowed him even more. Still above average according to PFF, but hardly pro bowl level anymore.
-
-
-
Good luck with that shit. We are going to curb stomp those rapists in Pittsburgh by 24.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login