Skip to content

Another story

The Browns Board
9 6 1.1k
  • Ok some of you have read some of my odd stories in here. I have another one that happened to me last night.

    I used to live in Northern Wisconsin, Eagle River Wisconsin when I was like 12 for a couple years (many years back mind you). Eagle River has about 1,200 people in it. I used to play basketball with this guy named Gerry. So last night I am at my neighbors house drinking a few and I get to talking with this dude. Found out his name and where he was from. Come to find out it was his fcking little brother. No shit.

    I don't know if anyone heard the story about a guy I worked with for a year in Denver. After a year I come to find out he was from Lakewood and grew up in the same house my Dad grew up in.

    I need to play the lottery or something.

  • I found my birth mother (I was adopted) a few years ago. I lived across the street from one of my new found sisters while at university....obviously didn't know she was my sister. Saw her all the time while I was attending school there....no.... we never....you know. Scary thought though, I always thought she was hot....yikes

  • I was in Amsterdam with my wife a couple years ago on vacation and on a cold rainy night we walked into a local pub for a beer. I turn to my right and there's this big dude with Buckeyes hat on, which leads to me talking to him and we find out that we are from the same town, hang with the same people and finally we realize that we both drank our faces off together at a wedding for a mutual friend just 2 years earlier. He was working there now and his girlfriend was visiting him, who was there that wedding night too, and couldn't wait for her to go back home so he could get back to doing things that people do in Amsterdam.

  • oo yea well one time at band camp.........

  • interesting stories guys

  • I found my birth mother (I was adopted) a few years ago. I lived across the street from one of my new found sisters while at university....obviously didn't know she was my sister. Saw her all the time while I was attending school there....no.... we never....you know. Scary thought though, I always thought she was hot....yikes

    88fingerslewy said:

    I found my birth mother (I was adopted) a few years ago. I lived across the street from one of my new found sisters while at university....obviously didn't know she was my sister. Saw her all the time while I was attending school there....no.... we never....you know. Scary thought though, I always thought she was hot....yikes

    That reminds me...

    I was walking around this festival downtown with a friend of mine. I hear this guy behind me whistling (doing his dumb guy pickup attempt). I turn around and it's my brother. He had a look on his face that said something like "... kill me".

    I'll never let him live it down πŸ™‚

  • 88fingerslewy said:

    I found my birth mother (I was adopted) a few years ago. I lived across the street from one of my new found sisters while at university....obviously didn't know she was my sister. Saw her all the time while I was attending school there....no.... we never....you know. Scary thought though, I always thought she was hot....yikes

    That reminds me...

    I was walking around this festival downtown with a friend of mine. I hear this guy behind me whistling (doing his dumb guy pickup attempt). I turn around and it's my brother. He had a look on his face that said something like "... kill me".

    I'll never let him live it down πŸ™‚

    @the-amber said:

    That reminds me...

    I was walking around this festival downtown with a friend of mine. I hear this guy behind me whistling (doing his dumb guy pickup attempt). I turn around and it's my brother. He had a look on his face that said something like "... kill me".

    I'll never let him live it down πŸ™‚

    Is he a Pittsburgh fan? If he is . . . that might explain it. 😳

  • @the-amber said:

    That reminds me...

    I was walking around this festival downtown with a friend of mine. I hear this guy behind me whistling (doing his dumb guy pickup attempt). I turn around and it's my brother. He had a look on his face that said something like "... kill me".

    I'll never let him live it down πŸ™‚

    Is he a Pittsburgh fan? If he is . . . that might explain it. 😳

    @ndneighbor said:

    Is he a Pittsburgh fan? If he is . . . that might explain it. 😳

    Negative. He's a Philly fan.

    If he were a Pitt fan, I'm sure he wouldn't have wanted to stab his eyes out when I turned around.

  • if he were a Pitt fan he would have asked you to marry him