Skip to content

Tucker

Political Discussion
21 10 436
  • Tax cuts fo de rich????

    WSS

  • and I'm sure there are those that will continue to defend Tucker.... he truly is an every man! just one of the little guys!

    lol

    hey, that act sells I guess... gullible people eat it up

  • and I'm sure there are those that will continue to defend Tucker.... he truly is an every man! just one of the little guys!

    lol

    hey, that act sells I guess... gullible people eat it up

    @mld-woody said:

    hey, that act sells I guess... gullible people eat it up

    He learned that hustle from these "good ole boys" ?

    5d70ab5aa7fc5004163aa9acdbd20b9a.jpg

  • Yep, that's one of my favorites too

  • Like Springsteen said. Poor man want to be rich rich man want to be king. Everybody loves to be a celebrity. But this is a great post from supporters of the multi-millionaire socialist Bernie Sanders. Really hits home, you know?

    WSS

  • Bernie’s waterfront home?

  • Like Springsteen said. Poor man want to be rich rich man want to be king. Everybody loves to be a celebrity. But this is a great post from supporters of the multi-millionaire socialist Bernie Sanders. Really hits home, you know?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Like Springsteen said. Poor man want to be rich rich man want to be king. Everybody loves to be a celebrity. But this is a great post from supporters of the multi-millionaire socialist Bernie Sanders. Really hits home, you know?

    WSS

    Two things can be lame at once?

  • @westside-steve said:

    Like Springsteen said. Poor man want to be rich rich man want to be king. Everybody loves to be a celebrity. But this is a great post from supporters of the multi-millionaire socialist Bernie Sanders. Really hits home, you know?

    WSS

    Two things can be lame at once?

    @logicisforsquares said:

    Two things can be lame at once?

    Sure they can. I just brought it up because it was the Bernie supporters having a fit about somebody else being rich, simple as that.

    WSS

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    Two things can be lame at once?

    Sure they can. I just brought it up because it was the Bernie supporters having a fit about somebody else being rich, simple as that.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Sure they can. I just brought it up because it was the Bernie supporters having a fit about somebody else being rich, simple as that.

    WSS

    It is highly hypocritical when anyone who is a multi millionaire ball busts regular people about paying more in income taxes....to which the millionaires don't make a traditional income to tax.

  • Frankly the only important parts of the tax bill, in my opinion, are dropping the capital gains and raising the standard deduction. I take deductions for my rental properties but the standard deduction is fine for my music income. 

    Plus people who think that taxing the rich will make their lives better or happier are stupid and fooling themselves.

    WSS

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    Two things can be lame at once?

    Sure they can. I just brought it up because it was the Bernie supporters having a fit about somebody else being rich, simple as that.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Sure they can. I just brought it up because it was the Bernie supporters having a fit about somebody else being rich, simple as that.

    WSS

    Aaaannnndddd you missed the point

    But creating your own sure helped you seem right in your response. So, mission accomplished I guess

  • @westside-steve said:

    Sure they can. I just brought it up because it was the Bernie supporters having a fit about somebody else being rich, simple as that.

    WSS

    Aaaannnndddd you missed the point

    But creating your own sure helped you seem right in your response. So, mission accomplished I guess

    @mld-woody said:

    Aaaannnndddd you missed the point

     oh I think I hit it right on the head that is a supposed man-of-the-people isn't really a man of the people unless he's your man of the people.

    But creating your own sure helped you seem right in your response. So, mission accomplished I guess

     not a problem Woodrow, give yourself a win. Maybe you can make a paper hat and dance around your bedroom!

    WSS

  • Bernie’s waterfront home?

    @chemist said:

    Bernie’s waterfront home?

    Comrade Bernie only has 3 of them.

  • I know a guy named Tucker - solid dude. 

    This Tucker?  Not so much.