Skip to content

Building The Browns

The Browns Board
93 21 4.4k 1
  • after 20 years of pis* poor decision making.Is it fair to say?.The Browns are closer to Built than at any point after it's return? How bout 'Bonding with the Browns'? the tools seem to all fit in the same toolbox,imho (molding the browns, sounds more like it's loyal fanbase ?) Good video ?  

    @gumby73 said:

    after 20 years of pis* poor decision making.Is it fair to say?.The Browns are closer to Built than at any point after it's return? How bout 'Bonding with the Browns'? the tools seem to all fit in the same toolbox,imho (molding the browns, sounds more like it's loyal fanbase ?) Good video ?  

    Without a doubt this current team is better built for sustained success than it has ever been since returning in 1999. It isn't even close. 

    I mean, Baker Mayfield and Myles Garrett vs Tim Couch and Courtney Brown... ?

  • leys get a dedicsted thread for this show

  • So is this just a YouTube thing or broadcast television or pay-per-view or what?

    WSS

  • So is this just a YouTube thing or broadcast television or pay-per-view or what?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    So is this just a YouTube thing or broadcast television or pay-per-view or what?

    WSS

    Simulcast on WEWS channel 5 on Sunday mornings at 11:30am.. I watch on youtube because My browser blocks all the damn commercials..

  • So is this just a YouTube thing or broadcast television or pay-per-view or what?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    So is this just a YouTube thing or broadcast television or pay-per-view or what?

    WSS

    I’ve seen it on STO. They run it various times. Sports Time Ohio is a satellite or cable station only. 

  • Am I the only one who fought it a little bit disappointing?

    WSS

  • Am I the only one who fought it a little bit disappointing?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Am I the only one who fought it a little bit disappointing?

    WSS

    Yeah they could of at least thrown in a couple of high speed car chases 🙂

  • Well its building the browns.. Not hard knocks...

  • Well its building the browns.. Not hard knocks...

    @nickers said:

    Well its building the browns.. Not hard knocks...

    Get ready to have a few chuckles when our 2018 edition of Hard Knocks replays on NFLN around the same time the 2019 edition shows on HBO. Yeah, I did a two month upgrade to HBO to watch it last year, and then cancelled as soon as it was over. I'm not into Game of Thrones. 

  • Am I the only one who fought it a little bit disappointing?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Am I the only one who fought it a little bit disappointing?

    WSS

    ikr? i thought we'd at least get some showtunes and some dancing wtf???

    ok srsly steve, that was the first episode going back to Freddies hiring. So none of dirseys offseason moves have yet to be shown. Calm down. Relax. 

  • @nickers said:

    Well its building the browns.. Not hard knocks...

    Get ready to have a few chuckles when our 2018 edition of Hard Knocks replays on NFLN around the same time the 2019 edition shows on HBO. Yeah, I did a two month upgrade to HBO to watch it last year, and then cancelled as soon as it was over. I'm not into Game of Thrones. 

    @hoorta said:

    Get ready to have a few chuckles when our 2018 edition of Hard Knocks replays on NFLN around the same time the 2019 edition shows on HBO. Yeah, I did a two month upgrade to HBO to watch it last year, and then cancelled as soon as it was over. I'm not into Game of Thrones. 

    Yeah , Me either..

  • right now

  • eric kush is a monster, even next to sheldon.

  • Yeah , all of those kids are brutes...

  • Yeah , all of those kids are brutes...

    @nickers said:

    Yeah , all of those kids are brutes...

    yeah but kush looked like sheldons bodyguard. I completely firgot thst dorsey picked up an o lineman, im like who is this suited up honky boy lol. Dude at least "looks" the part....where'd he come from agsin? 

  • @nickers said:

    Yeah , all of those kids are brutes...

    yeah but kush looked like sheldons bodyguard. I completely firgot thst dorsey picked up an o lineman, im like who is this suited up honky boy lol. Dude at least "looks" the part....where'd he come from agsin? 

    @clevfan4life said:

    yeah but kush looked like sheldons bodyguard. I completely firgot thst dorsey picked up an o lineman, im like who is this suited up honky boy lol. Dude at least "looks" the part....where'd he come from agsin? 

    two no neck mo'fos..Eric Kush played college ball at a Division II school in PA. JD drafted Kush in 6th at KC..JD also let Kush go to TB a year later.. We ended up getting both Kush & Witzmann.. https://beargoggleson.com/2019/02/06/chicago-bears-3-reasons-to-sign-eric-kush-over-bryan-witzmann/   remember, we also have the OL coach now from GB. He's played against both in division. The more eyes, hoping on the better..1)Bears fan forums, were not fans of losing Kush 2) Bears player tweets, hated losing a great standup locker room guy.. edit--your guy DE Karter Schultz was signed at Vikes the other day..he looked good in aaf  

  • @clevfan4life said:

    yeah but kush looked like sheldons bodyguard. I completely firgot thst dorsey picked up an o lineman, im like who is this suited up honky boy lol. Dude at least "looks" the part....where'd he come from agsin? 

    two no neck mo'fos..Eric Kush played college ball at a Division II school in PA. JD drafted Kush in 6th at KC..JD also let Kush go to TB a year later.. We ended up getting both Kush & Witzmann.. https://beargoggleson.com/2019/02/06/chicago-bears-3-reasons-to-sign-eric-kush-over-bryan-witzmann/   remember, we also have the OL coach now from GB. He's played against both in division. The more eyes, hoping on the better..1)Bears fan forums, were not fans of losing Kush 2) Bears player tweets, hated losing a great standup locker room guy.. edit--your guy DE Karter Schultz was signed at Vikes the other day..he looked good in aaf  

    @gumby73 said:

    edit--your guy DE Karter Schultz was signed at Vikes the other day..he looked good in aaf  

    oh yeah? i forgot about him....gonna have to lok at his AAF tape

  • The Lonnie Johnson bit reminded me of that of Denzel Ward last year in OSU's Pro Day...

  • Bs6KACYIYAA5gjc.jpg:large

    good lord, im feeling better about our o line