Skip to content

Building The Browns

The Browns Board
93 21 4.4k 1
  • Am I the only one who fought it a little bit disappointing?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Am I the only one who fought it a little bit disappointing?

    WSS

    Yeah they could of at least thrown in a couple of high speed car chases 🙂

  • Well its building the browns.. Not hard knocks...

  • Well its building the browns.. Not hard knocks...

    @nickers said:

    Well its building the browns.. Not hard knocks...

    Get ready to have a few chuckles when our 2018 edition of Hard Knocks replays on NFLN around the same time the 2019 edition shows on HBO. Yeah, I did a two month upgrade to HBO to watch it last year, and then cancelled as soon as it was over. I'm not into Game of Thrones. 

  • Am I the only one who fought it a little bit disappointing?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Am I the only one who fought it a little bit disappointing?

    WSS

    ikr? i thought we'd at least get some showtunes and some dancing wtf???

    ok srsly steve, that was the first episode going back to Freddies hiring. So none of dirseys offseason moves have yet to be shown. Calm down. Relax. 

  • @nickers said:

    Well its building the browns.. Not hard knocks...

    Get ready to have a few chuckles when our 2018 edition of Hard Knocks replays on NFLN around the same time the 2019 edition shows on HBO. Yeah, I did a two month upgrade to HBO to watch it last year, and then cancelled as soon as it was over. I'm not into Game of Thrones. 

    @hoorta said:

    Get ready to have a few chuckles when our 2018 edition of Hard Knocks replays on NFLN around the same time the 2019 edition shows on HBO. Yeah, I did a two month upgrade to HBO to watch it last year, and then cancelled as soon as it was over. I'm not into Game of Thrones. 

    Yeah , Me either..

  • right now

  • eric kush is a monster, even next to sheldon.

  • Yeah , all of those kids are brutes...

  • Yeah , all of those kids are brutes...

    @nickers said:

    Yeah , all of those kids are brutes...

    yeah but kush looked like sheldons bodyguard. I completely firgot thst dorsey picked up an o lineman, im like who is this suited up honky boy lol. Dude at least "looks" the part....where'd he come from agsin? 

  • @nickers said:

    Yeah , all of those kids are brutes...

    yeah but kush looked like sheldons bodyguard. I completely firgot thst dorsey picked up an o lineman, im like who is this suited up honky boy lol. Dude at least "looks" the part....where'd he come from agsin? 

    @clevfan4life said:

    yeah but kush looked like sheldons bodyguard. I completely firgot thst dorsey picked up an o lineman, im like who is this suited up honky boy lol. Dude at least "looks" the part....where'd he come from agsin? 

    two no neck mo'fos..Eric Kush played college ball at a Division II school in PA. JD drafted Kush in 6th at KC..JD also let Kush go to TB a year later.. We ended up getting both Kush & Witzmann.. https://beargoggleson.com/2019/02/06/chicago-bears-3-reasons-to-sign-eric-kush-over-bryan-witzmann/   remember, we also have the OL coach now from GB. He's played against both in division. The more eyes, hoping on the better..1)Bears fan forums, were not fans of losing Kush 2) Bears player tweets, hated losing a great standup locker room guy.. edit--your guy DE Karter Schultz was signed at Vikes the other day..he looked good in aaf  

  • @clevfan4life said:

    yeah but kush looked like sheldons bodyguard. I completely firgot thst dorsey picked up an o lineman, im like who is this suited up honky boy lol. Dude at least "looks" the part....where'd he come from agsin? 

    two no neck mo'fos..Eric Kush played college ball at a Division II school in PA. JD drafted Kush in 6th at KC..JD also let Kush go to TB a year later.. We ended up getting both Kush & Witzmann.. https://beargoggleson.com/2019/02/06/chicago-bears-3-reasons-to-sign-eric-kush-over-bryan-witzmann/   remember, we also have the OL coach now from GB. He's played against both in division. The more eyes, hoping on the better..1)Bears fan forums, were not fans of losing Kush 2) Bears player tweets, hated losing a great standup locker room guy.. edit--your guy DE Karter Schultz was signed at Vikes the other day..he looked good in aaf  

    @gumby73 said:

    edit--your guy DE Karter Schultz was signed at Vikes the other day..he looked good in aaf  

    oh yeah? i forgot about him....gonna have to lok at his AAF tape

  • The Lonnie Johnson bit reminded me of that of Denzel Ward last year in OSU's Pro Day...

  • Bs6KACYIYAA5gjc.jpg:large

    good lord, im feeling better about our o line

  • C4uc7YDXUA0Japz.jpg

  • @nickers said:

    Yeah , all of those kids are brutes...

    yeah but kush looked like sheldons bodyguard. I completely firgot thst dorsey picked up an o lineman, im like who is this suited up honky boy lol. Dude at least "looks" the part....where'd he come from agsin? 

    @clevfan4life said:

    yeah but kush looked like sheldons bodyguard. I completely firgot thst dorsey picked up an o lineman, im like who is this suited up honky boy lol. Dude at least "looks" the part....where'd he come from agsin? 

    Looking at Kush's body makes me think of FrankenBeerry!!

    frankenberry.jpg

  • @nickers said:

    Yeah , all of those kids are brutes...

    yeah but kush looked like sheldons bodyguard. I completely firgot thst dorsey picked up an o lineman, im like who is this suited up honky boy lol. Dude at least "looks" the part....where'd he come from agsin? 

    @clevfan4life said:

    yeah but kush looked like sheldons bodyguard. I completely firgot thst dorsey picked up an o lineman, im like who is this suited up honky boy lol. Dude at least "looks" the part....where'd he come from agsin? 

    Bears

  • @clevfan4life said:

    yeah but kush looked like sheldons bodyguard. I completely firgot thst dorsey picked up an o lineman, im like who is this suited up honky boy lol. Dude at least "looks" the part....where'd he come from agsin? 

    Looking at Kush's body makes me think of FrankenBeerry!!

    frankenberry.jpg

    @nickers said:

    Looking at Kush's body makes me think of FrankenBeerry!!

    frankenberry.jpg

    can frankenberry single up a 3 or combo down on a NT back into into the second level? than throw an orange and brown on him.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Thanks for posting these. I liked the bit about D. Howard. I didn’t realize Dorsey “discovered” him.

    And on a side note, are the 80s back in fashion? Both Howard and Becham seem to be sporting outfits that are unabashedly from that time period. Perhaps we could start a godundme page to get those mofos some jelly bracelets.

  • Episode 3..

    I honestly think Freddie's system can make football fun again for Odel. 53 players running thru a wall for Freddie, should be a blast to watch ?.. Go Browns!!Â