Skip to content

Building The Browns

The Browns Board
93 21 4.4k 1
  • eric kush is a monster, even next to sheldon.

  • Yeah , all of those kids are brutes...

  • Yeah , all of those kids are brutes...

    @nickers said:

    Yeah , all of those kids are brutes...

    yeah but kush looked like sheldons bodyguard. I completely firgot thst dorsey picked up an o lineman, im like who is this suited up honky boy lol. Dude at least "looks" the part....where'd he come from agsin? 

  • @nickers said:

    Yeah , all of those kids are brutes...

    yeah but kush looked like sheldons bodyguard. I completely firgot thst dorsey picked up an o lineman, im like who is this suited up honky boy lol. Dude at least "looks" the part....where'd he come from agsin? 

    @clevfan4life said:

    yeah but kush looked like sheldons bodyguard. I completely firgot thst dorsey picked up an o lineman, im like who is this suited up honky boy lol. Dude at least "looks" the part....where'd he come from agsin? 

    two no neck mo'fos..Eric Kush played college ball at a Division II school in PA. JD drafted Kush in 6th at KC..JD also let Kush go to TB a year later.. We ended up getting both Kush & Witzmann.. https://beargoggleson.com/2019/02/06/chicago-bears-3-reasons-to-sign-eric-kush-over-bryan-witzmann/   remember, we also have the OL coach now from GB. He's played against both in division. The more eyes, hoping on the better..1)Bears fan forums, were not fans of losing Kush 2) Bears player tweets, hated losing a great standup locker room guy.. edit--your guy DE Karter Schultz was signed at Vikes the other day..he looked good in aaf  

  • @clevfan4life said:

    yeah but kush looked like sheldons bodyguard. I completely firgot thst dorsey picked up an o lineman, im like who is this suited up honky boy lol. Dude at least "looks" the part....where'd he come from agsin? 

    two no neck mo'fos..Eric Kush played college ball at a Division II school in PA. JD drafted Kush in 6th at KC..JD also let Kush go to TB a year later.. We ended up getting both Kush & Witzmann.. https://beargoggleson.com/2019/02/06/chicago-bears-3-reasons-to-sign-eric-kush-over-bryan-witzmann/   remember, we also have the OL coach now from GB. He's played against both in division. The more eyes, hoping on the better..1)Bears fan forums, were not fans of losing Kush 2) Bears player tweets, hated losing a great standup locker room guy.. edit--your guy DE Karter Schultz was signed at Vikes the other day..he looked good in aaf  

    @gumby73 said:

    edit--your guy DE Karter Schultz was signed at Vikes the other day..he looked good in aaf  

    oh yeah? i forgot about him....gonna have to lok at his AAF tape

  • The Lonnie Johnson bit reminded me of that of Denzel Ward last year in OSU's Pro Day...

  • Bs6KACYIYAA5gjc.jpg:large

    good lord, im feeling better about our o line

  • C4uc7YDXUA0Japz.jpg

  • @nickers said:

    Yeah , all of those kids are brutes...

    yeah but kush looked like sheldons bodyguard. I completely firgot thst dorsey picked up an o lineman, im like who is this suited up honky boy lol. Dude at least "looks" the part....where'd he come from agsin? 

    @clevfan4life said:

    yeah but kush looked like sheldons bodyguard. I completely firgot thst dorsey picked up an o lineman, im like who is this suited up honky boy lol. Dude at least "looks" the part....where'd he come from agsin? 

    Looking at Kush's body makes me think of FrankenBeerry!!

    frankenberry.jpg

  • @nickers said:

    Yeah , all of those kids are brutes...

    yeah but kush looked like sheldons bodyguard. I completely firgot thst dorsey picked up an o lineman, im like who is this suited up honky boy lol. Dude at least "looks" the part....where'd he come from agsin? 

    @clevfan4life said:

    yeah but kush looked like sheldons bodyguard. I completely firgot thst dorsey picked up an o lineman, im like who is this suited up honky boy lol. Dude at least "looks" the part....where'd he come from agsin? 

    Bears

  • @clevfan4life said:

    yeah but kush looked like sheldons bodyguard. I completely firgot thst dorsey picked up an o lineman, im like who is this suited up honky boy lol. Dude at least "looks" the part....where'd he come from agsin? 

    Looking at Kush's body makes me think of FrankenBeerry!!

    frankenberry.jpg

    @nickers said:

    Looking at Kush's body makes me think of FrankenBeerry!!

    frankenberry.jpg

    can frankenberry single up a 3 or combo down on a NT back into into the second level? than throw an orange and brown on him.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Thanks for posting these. I liked the bit about D. Howard. I didn’t realize Dorsey “discovered” him.

    And on a side note, are the 80s back in fashion? Both Howard and Becham seem to be sporting outfits that are unabashedly from that time period. Perhaps we could start a godundme page to get those mofos some jelly bracelets.

  • Episode 3..

    I honestly think Freddie's system can make football fun again for Odel. 53 players running thru a wall for Freddie, should be a blast to watch ?.. Go Browns!! 

  • I like what he said at the end about how the passion of the fans in Cleveland rivals that of those at Alabama. That is a supreme compliment. There are four places I have seen that to be true, Bama, LSU, A&M and Denver. It has become obvious over the time I have been on this board that Cleveland merits that same respect. Get ready for high priced aftermarket tickets in a sold out stadium. It's coming this fall.

  • I like what he said at the end about how the passion of the fans in Cleveland rivals that of those at Alabama. That is a supreme compliment. There are four places I have seen that to be true, Bama, LSU, A&M and Denver. It has become obvious over the time I have been on this board that Cleveland merits that same respect. Get ready for high priced aftermarket tickets in a sold out stadium. It's coming this fall.

    @texasag1969 said:

    I like what he said at the end about how the passion of the fans in Cleveland rivals that of those at Alabama. That is a supreme compliment. There are four places I have seen that to be true, Bama, LSU, A&M and Denver. It has become obvious over the time I have been on this board that Cleveland merits that same respect. Get ready for high priced aftermarket tickets in a sold out stadium. It's coming this fall.

    Big change from 0-16 Ag.  Not that I'd sell mine (only have once, my pal has to due to health concerns) but in the depths of that winless season, we were getting 30 cents on the dollar for 20 yard line field level seats. Some of his tickets didn't sell at any price. It was so bad, NFL Ticket Exchange had to change their rule that you couldn't offer a ticket at less than face value on their site. You probably know prime seats for a decent team are usually at least 150% if not double or more face value on the secondary market. 

    About a month ago, looking it up, the nosebleeds were at least $2,000- double the face value for a Super Bowl ticket.  I told the guys start socking away money now if you have thoughts about attending when the Browns make the big game.  🙂  

    PS- with the NFL going totally to electronic tickets, it's probably going to put street scalpers out of business.  And the Browns first playoff game this season? I can't wait to frame this:  image.png.e3f32ad380ca461d3a3c079f135d84c0.png

  • 1) that weight room is up to date & Sweet! 2) From the shy Nick Chubb getting his bags at the Airport landing in C-town.To the 16th minute of this video, of Nick still in the background..That boy'z built like a truck but he runs like a Train ?... Get out the way AFCN, Train-Chubb coming at you ?..ok,, now am stoked ..    

  • I like what he said at the end about how the passion of the fans in Cleveland rivals that of those at Alabama. That is a supreme compliment. There are four places I have seen that to be true, Bama, LSU, A&M and Denver. It has become obvious over the time I have been on this board that Cleveland merits that same respect. Get ready for high priced aftermarket tickets in a sold out stadium. It's coming this fall.

    @texasag1969 said:

    I like what he said at the end about how the passion of the fans in Cleveland rivals that of those at Alabama. That is a supreme compliment. There are four places I have seen that to be true, Bama, LSU, A&M and Denver. It has become obvious over the time I have been on this board that Cleveland merits that same respect. Get ready for high priced aftermarket tickets in a sold out stadium. It's coming this fall.

    Ohio State

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I like what he said at the end about how the passion of the fans in Cleveland rivals that of those at Alabama. That is a supreme compliment. There are four places I have seen that to be true, Bama, LSU, A&M and Denver. It has become obvious over the time I have been on this board that Cleveland merits that same respect. Get ready for high priced aftermarket tickets in a sold out stadium. It's coming this fall.

    Ohio State

    @the-gipper said:

    Ohio State

    I don't doubt it but have not personally experienced it like the others.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Ohio State

    I don't doubt it but have not personally experienced it like the others.

    @texasag1969 said:

    I don't doubt it but have not personally experienced it like the others.

    Per this,   Alabama only  7th....behind OSU, Michigan,  Notre Dame, Florida St.  Duke and NC basketball....just ahead of  North Dakota Univ. hockey fans.

    (no mention of LSU/A&M etc.)   This only applies to college sports...and note...this is put out by "Crimson Education"....an Alabama affiliate publication.

    https://www.crimsoneducation.org/us/blog/crazy-sports-fans

  • You guys have never witnessed a rowing match at USC....... some would pay a lot of money to experience it.