Building The Browns
-
I'm posting this here because I refuse to make another thread about it.
- looks like it was published today with surprisingly good content.I'm posting this here because I refuse to make another thread about it.
- looks like it was published today with surprisingly good content.It was pretty simple from the outset - he wasn't NFL talented. This is/was nothing new. Crouch, Tebow, Quinn, Weeden, etc etc. All had the ability to work their offensive systems effectively at the collegiate level (Until they either faced Miami, Bama or tOSU) but those short comings could not be masked at the pro level.
Anyone still shouting that Johnny had NFL talent probably wanted the pick and can't reconcile with the fact he just wasn't that good to begin with before you add in the partying.
-
Mandatory Mini-Camp
-
^^ Freddie "Stay OnSides"!! .. I really hope, this is just the start of Freddie getting this team discipline from shooting their own foot weekly..Folks, we finished a) tied for 28th in holding calls with 30. led by Greg Robinson with 10 called.Dez Harrison close behind..b)tied for 25th, in Defensive Holding.Led by TJ Carrie,5 defensive holds with 4 DPi's..c)Offsides==Myles Garrett, 10 were pre-snap (4 were legal at center snap
)..d) ranked 30th, in Ill. Blocks above the waist.(mostly WR/TE).d) Tied for 31st, in Illegal Shifts ?..We are notoriously bad, in the 1st 5 weeks of the NFL schedule, by giving up 8 to 11 penalties per Game...that has to change.. starting with training camp practices lead by the coaches.. Edit--in 2018, the Browns were deadlast in team tackling with a grade of 34.7 per pff. Collectively missing a whopping 194 tackles in the regular season--23 more than the next closest team...<<fix this too
-
I'd almost bet, Oh buddy boy Baker Mayfield ?..Woke up feeling dangerous on this Day..Bake & Emily walk the wedding aisle to marriage in Malibu,California today...In a slow football News period, it's the best i could do..??..Maybe some photos & news at 11PM..And Cheers & Congrats!? to the new Mayfield's..
-
really liked the last episode get a little inside look so as i enjoy this cloudy morning waiting for september to get here I will sip on my guinness cheers all
-
If you're not watching this show, you're missing out! It's awesome to have our own media production, and it's not some half-ass deal either. They do a tremendous job and take you within the inner workings of the program. I love it! Youtube has so many cool things to watch...it's very easy to fall into a Youtube vortex and get lost for a couple hours. hahaha
Speaking of good Youtube shows, if you guys haven't watched seasons 1 and 2 of "Cobra Kai", you are completely missing out. I honestly thought the show would be a total joke, and I didn't give it a second thought, but when I saw that it basically had the highest review of any show ever on IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes, I gave it a shot. Man, what a show! If you're a nostalgia guy like I am, this show is for you. I mean, who didn't love the Karate Kid when they were young, right? ?
If you're not watching this show, you're missing out! It's awesome to have our own media production, and it's not some half-ass deal either. They do a tremendous job and take you within the inner workings of the program. I love it! Youtube has so many cool things to watch...it's very easy to fall into a Youtube vortex and get lost for a couple hours. hahaha
Speaking of good Youtube shows, if you guys haven't watched seasons 1 and 2 of "Cobra Kai", you are completely missing out. I honestly thought the show would be a total joke, and I didn't give it a second thought, but when I saw that it basically had the highest review of any show ever on IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes, I gave it a shot. Man, what a show! If you're a nostalgia guy like I am, this show is for you. I mean, who didn't love the Karate Kid when they were young, right? ?
I didn't.
-
If you're not watching this show, you're missing out! It's awesome to have our own media production, and it's not some half-ass deal either. They do a tremendous job and take you within the inner workings of the program. I love it! Youtube has so many cool things to watch...it's very easy to fall into a Youtube vortex and get lost for a couple hours. hahaha
Speaking of good Youtube shows, if you guys haven't watched seasons 1 and 2 of "Cobra Kai", you are completely missing out. I honestly thought the show would be a total joke, and I didn't give it a second thought, but when I saw that it basically had the highest review of any show ever on IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes, I gave it a shot. Man, what a show! If you're a nostalgia guy like I am, this show is for you. I mean, who didn't love the Karate Kid when they were young, right? ?
I didn't.
I didn't.
You were already eating your supper at 4 pm and going to bed after Matlock by the time The Karate Kid came out, Gip… ?
-
I didn't.
You were already eating your supper at 4 pm and going to bed after Matlock by the time The Karate Kid came out, Gip… ?
You were already eating your supper at 4 pm and going to bed after Matlock by the time The Karate Kid came out, Gip… ?
No, actually, I was somewhat into my own martial arts period and just didn't give a shit about Karate or the Karate Kid. In fact, imo karate is for kids.
-
You were already eating your supper at 4 pm and going to bed after Matlock by the time The Karate Kid came out, Gip… ?
No, actually, I was somewhat into my own martial arts period and just didn't give a shit about Karate or the Karate Kid. In fact, imo karate is for kids.
No, actually, I was somewhat into my own martial arts period and just didn't give a shit about Karate or the Karate Kid. In fact, imo karate is for kids.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
