Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Bernie

Bernie

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
17 Posts 7 Posters 271 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
    • 33k Posts
    • 3k Reputation
    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
      • 39k Posts
      • 9k Reputation
      W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Sounds great. 

      ?

      WSS

      www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • LogicIsForSquares LogicIsForSquaresL Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 10k Posts
        • 2k Reputation
        LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Hearing people cheer and go wild over a politician is pure cringe material. 

        1 Reply Last reply
        😂
        Quote Reply
        • Canton Dawg Canton DawgC Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
          • 12k Posts
          • 7k Reputation
          Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
          #4

          39B66DD6-0B17-472E-AE13-852933C64662.jpeg

          Two things that will define you: Your determination when you have nothing. Your attitude when you have everything. - Mike McCartney
          1 Reply Last reply
          👍 😂
          Quote Reply
          • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
            • 39k Posts
            • 9k Reputation
            W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
            #5

            For one thing I don't think people aren't going to college because they can't afford it. Anybody can qualify for a student loan and if they select a field of study that is useful to society that investment should pay off. If they get it for free and major in something stupid like art history or sociology they still aren't going to be any benefit to that same Society. Furthermore every American citizen is guaranteed a public education through the 12th grade under the tutelage of members of the teachers union who are held to higher standards than they need to be. And still we have lazy and stupid motherfukers laying on their ass watching TV.

            I have no idea what an engineering degree from one of the best schools in America would cost, namely University of Michigan. But it would be my guest it would be a lot less than the yearly salary of an engineer, especially a few years out of school.

            But there are a lot more degrees like theater. I actually use what I learned in my profession as an Entertainer but I would do just as well without it probably. And I've never put it on an application to any restaurant bar or other venue I've performed at. But let me be honest College was a lot of fun, I really enjoyed it. If, like some deadbeats I know, the government would pay for me to go back to school and give me free housing utilities food and Medical Care it definitely I'd be back in a minute. And I guarantee you the institutions of Higher Learning that are cashing the government checks will be able to find some courses easy enough for me to pass.

            But if a college diploma is free, like a high-school diploma , all of a sudden it's not a big selling point. You still have to be able to do something that many other people's can't or won't do.

            WSS

            www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
            C MLD WoodyM 3 Replies Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
              • 39k Posts
              • 9k Reputation
              W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
              #6

              If I were running for president I'd propose a modern GI Bill which would pay for tuition for people who spent a certain amount of time in the military or other public service or the Peace Corps.

              WSS

              www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
              1 Reply Last reply
              👍
              Quote Reply
              • W Westside Steve

                For one thing I don't think people aren't going to college because they can't afford it. Anybody can qualify for a student loan and if they select a field of study that is useful to society that investment should pay off. If they get it for free and major in something stupid like art history or sociology they still aren't going to be any benefit to that same Society. Furthermore every American citizen is guaranteed a public education through the 12th grade under the tutelage of members of the teachers union who are held to higher standards than they need to be. And still we have lazy and stupid motherfukers laying on their ass watching TV.

                I have no idea what an engineering degree from one of the best schools in America would cost, namely University of Michigan. But it would be my guest it would be a lot less than the yearly salary of an engineer, especially a few years out of school.

                But there are a lot more degrees like theater. I actually use what I learned in my profession as an Entertainer but I would do just as well without it probably. And I've never put it on an application to any restaurant bar or other venue I've performed at. But let me be honest College was a lot of fun, I really enjoyed it. If, like some deadbeats I know, the government would pay for me to go back to school and give me free housing utilities food and Medical Care it definitely I'd be back in a minute. And I guarantee you the institutions of Higher Learning that are cashing the government checks will be able to find some courses easy enough for me to pass.

                But if a college diploma is free, like a high-school diploma , all of a sudden it's not a big selling point. You still have to be able to do something that many other people's can't or won't do.

                WSS

                Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
                • 24k Posts
                • 1k Reputation
                C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @westside-steve said:

                For one thing I don't think people aren't going to college because they can't afford it. Anybody can qualify for a student loan

                1) u need to look at what it costs to go to even an avg school like akron. People cant afford it end of discussion.

                2) yes, anyone can quslify for a student loan...the banks have made sure ifvthat because student loans are the new rocket mortgage that takes off like it got shot off a carrier deck. Thats the problem. People dont want to go through student loans because its like 20 or more of financisl slavery unless tgey live like a monk and not have a family fir 15 years

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                  • 39k Posts
                  • 9k Reputation
                  W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
                  #8

                  The total tuition and living expense budget for in-state Ohio residents to go to University of Akron Main Campus is$26,086 for the 2017/2018 academic year. Out-of-state students who don't have Ohio residence can expect a one year cost of $34,617.

                   so why the hell would you bother going to college if you didn't expect to make 100K a year?

                  WSS

                  www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                    • 28k Posts
                    • 6k Reputation
                    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Bernie has a snowballs chance in hell of winning.  MAGA.

                    "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    👍
                    Quote Reply
                    • W Westside Steve

                      For one thing I don't think people aren't going to college because they can't afford it. Anybody can qualify for a student loan and if they select a field of study that is useful to society that investment should pay off. If they get it for free and major in something stupid like art history or sociology they still aren't going to be any benefit to that same Society. Furthermore every American citizen is guaranteed a public education through the 12th grade under the tutelage of members of the teachers union who are held to higher standards than they need to be. And still we have lazy and stupid motherfukers laying on their ass watching TV.

                      I have no idea what an engineering degree from one of the best schools in America would cost, namely University of Michigan. But it would be my guest it would be a lot less than the yearly salary of an engineer, especially a few years out of school.

                      But there are a lot more degrees like theater. I actually use what I learned in my profession as an Entertainer but I would do just as well without it probably. And I've never put it on an application to any restaurant bar or other venue I've performed at. But let me be honest College was a lot of fun, I really enjoyed it. If, like some deadbeats I know, the government would pay for me to go back to school and give me free housing utilities food and Medical Care it definitely I'd be back in a minute. And I guarantee you the institutions of Higher Learning that are cashing the government checks will be able to find some courses easy enough for me to pass.

                      But if a college diploma is free, like a high-school diploma , all of a sudden it's not a big selling point. You still have to be able to do something that many other people's can't or won't do.

                      WSS

                      MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                      • 33k Posts
                      • 3k Reputation
                      MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @westside-steve said:

                      I have no idea what an engineering degree from one of the best schools in America would cost, namely University of Michigan. But it would be my guest it would be a lot less than the yearly salary of an engineer, especially a few years out of school.

                      WSS

                      Oh Steve... Steve Steve Steve...

                      You sweet, simple man. 

                      That isn't even close to being correct. 

                      Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                      W 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                        @westside-steve said:

                        I have no idea what an engineering degree from one of the best schools in America would cost, namely University of Michigan. But it would be my guest it would be a lot less than the yearly salary of an engineer, especially a few years out of school.

                        WSS

                        Oh Steve... Steve Steve Steve...

                        You sweet, simple man. 

                        That isn't even close to being correct. 

                        Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                        • 39k Posts
                        • 9k Reputation
                        W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @mld-woody said:

                        Oh Steve... Steve Steve Steve...

                        You sweet, simple man. 

                        That isn't even close to being correct. 

                        So you are saying that Engineers from the U of M are not in very high demand? Hell kid you should have gone to Cleveland State then. 

                        Or apprenticed at Roto-Rooter. 

                        WSS

                        www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                          • 39k Posts
                          • 9k Reputation
                          W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          https://www.designnews.com/automation/top-15-engineering-schools-salary

                          I stand corrected bud. No wonder you were embarrassed. Sorry.

                          WSS

                          www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • W Westside Steve

                            For one thing I don't think people aren't going to college because they can't afford it. Anybody can qualify for a student loan and if they select a field of study that is useful to society that investment should pay off. If they get it for free and major in something stupid like art history or sociology they still aren't going to be any benefit to that same Society. Furthermore every American citizen is guaranteed a public education through the 12th grade under the tutelage of members of the teachers union who are held to higher standards than they need to be. And still we have lazy and stupid motherfukers laying on their ass watching TV.

                            I have no idea what an engineering degree from one of the best schools in America would cost, namely University of Michigan. But it would be my guest it would be a lot less than the yearly salary of an engineer, especially a few years out of school.

                            But there are a lot more degrees like theater. I actually use what I learned in my profession as an Entertainer but I would do just as well without it probably. And I've never put it on an application to any restaurant bar or other venue I've performed at. But let me be honest College was a lot of fun, I really enjoyed it. If, like some deadbeats I know, the government would pay for me to go back to school and give me free housing utilities food and Medical Care it definitely I'd be back in a minute. And I guarantee you the institutions of Higher Learning that are cashing the government checks will be able to find some courses easy enough for me to pass.

                            But if a college diploma is free, like a high-school diploma , all of a sudden it's not a big selling point. You still have to be able to do something that many other people's can't or won't do.

                            WSS

                            MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                            • 33k Posts
                            • 3k Reputation
                            MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @westside-steve said:

                            I have no idea 

                            WSS

                            You should have just stopped there. No need to continue to dig a deeper hole here...

                            Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                            W 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                              @westside-steve said:

                              I have no idea 

                              WSS

                              You should have just stopped there. No need to continue to dig a deeper hole here...

                              Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                              • 39k Posts
                              • 9k Reputation
                              W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @mld-woody said:

                              You should have just stopped there. No need to continue to dig a deeper hole here...

                              I guess not. At least it should take some of the shine off of the U of M. 

                              WSS

                              www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                                • 33k Posts
                                • 3k Reputation
                                MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                Again, you have no idea what you're talking about. Your were caught having no idea what you were talking about. And now you're trying to pivot to trolling. 

                                It's pretty sad

                                Those that aren't complete idiots on here I'm sure realize this. 

                                Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                                W 1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                                  Again, you have no idea what you're talking about. Your were caught having no idea what you were talking about. And now you're trying to pivot to trolling. 

                                  It's pretty sad

                                  Those that aren't complete idiots on here I'm sure realize this. 

                                  Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                  • 39k Posts
                                  • 9k Reputation
                                  W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @mld-woody said:

                                  Again, you have no idea what you're talking about. Your were caught having no idea what you were talking about. And now you're trying to pivot to trolling. 

                                  It's pretty sad

                                  Those that aren't complete idiots on here I'm sure realize this. 

                                  Sad indeed. I thought it was a much bigger deal. Sorry.

                                  WSS

                                  www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                                    • 64k Posts
                                    • 8k Reputation
                                    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    woodpecker rarely knows what he's pecking about - that has been going on for years.

                                    I wouldn't have minded, but his stupid-ass insistence  that he is the only poster who should

                                    be allowed censor opinions, then makes a complete ass of himself in doing it -

                                    he ended up being the woodpecker.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply

                                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                    Register Login
                                    Reply
                                    • Reply as topic
                                    Log in to reply
                                    • Oldest to Newest
                                    • Newest to Oldest
                                    • Most Votes


                                    Theme
                                    • System
                                    • Light
                                    • Dark
                                    The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                    The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                    • First post
                                      Last post
                                    0
                                    • Forums
                                    • Recent
                                    • Popular
                                    • Users
                                    • Donate