Skip to content

Feature Suggestion

The Browns Board
14 5 1.1k
  • My vote would go to this one.

  • @shepwrite said:

    Great. Let's have a feature where we all say other people on boards don't have lives but we do.

    Yeesh, Veg. If you're a dick with a life, you're just a dick leading a dicky life.

    Dude come on, best and worst post of the day? Really? And it was a personal shot to KFP since I have been on the receiving end of shots from him since I have been back, so I don't see the need for your participation of his defense.

  • Perhaps I'm daft, but how exactly does inquiring about a new feature in a forum you frequent have anything to do with "not having a life," Desert Dawg?

    mz. said:

    Perhaps I'm daft, but how exactly does inquiring about a new feature in a forum you frequent have anything to do with "not having a life," Desert Dawg?

    The inquiry was not the issue. Best and worst post? 100% faggotry.

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    Let's add a feature that gives one person one vote (per post) for best and worst post of the week.

    Stupid idea. Here is a feature you should use. It's called getting a life outside of a Browns forum. Best and worst post of the week? Very gay.

    @vegasdogg said:

    Stupid idea. Here is a feature you should use. It's called getting a life outside of a Browns forum. Best and worst post of the week? Very gay.

    Says the guy with 6,100 posts. And you joined only 3 months before me (1,119 posts), lol. Let me know if you need me to do the math. Your 25 posts a day to my 7 a day. By far the least thought out post thus far. Too funny. With that many posts I am sure you take this shit seriously. I was having a bad morning, but now I'm good thanks!

  • @shepwrite said:

    Great. Let's have a feature where we all say other people on boards don't have lives but we do.

    Yeesh, Veg. If you're a dick with a life, you're just a dick leading a dicky life.

    Dude come on, best and worst post of the day? Really? And it was a personal shot to KFP since I have been on the receiving end of shots from him since I have been back, so I don't see the need for your participation of his defense.

    @vegasdogg said:

    Dude come on, best and worst post of the day? Really? And it was a personal shot to KFP since I have been on the receiving end of shots from him since I have been back, so I don't see the need for your participation of his defense.

    I wouldn't be sorry worried about end shots from me, I would worry about it from your clientele. Make sure they use protection, I wouldn't want you to leave the board and take away the entertainment of you looking stupid (look at post above).

  • kfp

    i think veg has been around since nov 2006

    a simple fail button would be fine and add a little satire.

  • @vegasdogg said:

    Stupid idea. Here is a feature you should use. It's called getting a life outside of a Browns forum. Best and worst post of the week? Very gay.

    Says the guy with 6,100 posts. And you joined only 3 months before me (1,119 posts), lol. Let me know if you need me to do the math. Your 25 posts a day to my 7 a day. By far the least thought out post thus far. Too funny. With that many posts I am sure you take this shit seriously. I was having a bad morning, but now I'm good thanks!

    @kosar_for_president said:

    Says the guy with 6,100 posts. And you joined only 3 months before me (1,119 posts), lol. Let me know if you need me to do the math. Your 25 posts a day to my 7 a day. By far the least thought out post thus far.

    Try June of 2006. Nice math skills - must have been that socilaized education system you attended. I guess your above post would fall into the worst post category?? - Epic Fail? How does it feel to attempt an insult and fall flat on your face? You've done it so many times you should be able to speak from experience.

    epic-fail.jpg

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    Says the guy with 6,100 posts. And you joined only 3 months before me (1,119 posts), lol. Let me know if you need me to do the math. Your 25 posts a day to my 7 a day. By far the least thought out post thus far.

    Try June of 2006. Nice math skills - must have been that socilaized education system you attended. I guess your above post would fall into the worst post category?? - Epic Fail? How does it feel to attempt an insult and fall flat on your face? You've done it so many times you should be able to speak from experience.

    epic-fail.jpg

    @vegasdogg said:

    Try June of 2006. Nice math skills - must have been that socilaized education system you attended. I guess your above post would fall into the worst post category?? - Epic Fail? How does it feel to attempt an insult and fall flat on your face? You've done it so many times you should be able to speak from experience.

    epic-fail.jpg

    It says on the front page 2008 joined, point taken, member since 2006. It also says 25 posts a day, I guess that makes it worse.

    6,110 posts (25.62 per day), seems something wrong is there.

  • I used to post here often. I am averaging 5 posts a day since 6/26/2006. Some days it's more, some days none at all. We all at some point take jabs at one another on a forum. The idea is to not to take it so seriously - something I learned a year ago.

  • I used to post here often. I am averaging 5 posts a day since 6/26/2006. Some days it's more, some days none at all. We all at some point take jabs at one another on a forum. The idea is to not to take it so seriously - something I learned a year ago.

    @vegasdogg said:

    I used to post here often. I am averaging 5 posts a day since 6/26/2006. Some days it's more, some days none at all. We all at some point take jabs at one another on a forum. The idea is to not to take it so seriously - something I learned a year ago.

    I know there are dicks everywhere on this board. Sort of like your Friday nights, lol.