Regular Season Schedule
-
OBJ Tweets
Just seen the schedule, it’s funny how God and the universe works.... week 1 surprise

Other people on twitter saying we open on Monday night at the Jets ...we shall see if they are right very soon
OBJ Tweets
Just seen the schedule, it’s funny how God and the universe works.... week 1 surprise

Other people on twitter saying we open on Monday night at the Jets ...we shall see if they are right very soon
Hmmm... I have family within a hour of the Meadowlands. Might be time for a road trip!
-
OBJ Tweets
Just seen the schedule, it’s funny how God and the universe works.... week 1 surprise

Other people on twitter saying we open on Monday night at the Jets ...we shall see if they are right very soon
-
Just seen the schedule, it’s funny how God and the universe works.... week 1 surprise



-
Just seen the schedule, it’s funny how God and the universe works.... week 1 surprise



Just seen the schedule, it’s funny how God and the universe works.... week 1 surprise



There's going to be a big surprise, and we're going to play the Giants?
OK, I can't stand the suspense. Just leak it already!!!!
PS I totally don't agree with the NFLN crew that the Browns only will get 3 prime time games, and I even more disagree who the the games we do get, opponent- wise. They say Ravens, Patriots, and LOL- Seahawks?
I'll buy the Patriots. Take OBJ's wink, wink, hint, hint the Jets. Steelers instead of the Ravens. Rams outside possibility.
-
AS mentioned elsewhere Jets-Browns makes sense from the historical perspective of having been the first MNF broadcast....
And this will be the 50th anniversary(ish) of that broadcast... not the exact date, but 1970 to 2019 is 50 seasons.
That said is just having the game in the Meadowlands to bring out the devil in OBJ???
-
OBJ Tweets
Just seen the schedule, it’s funny how God and the universe works.... week 1 surprise

Other people on twitter saying we open on Monday night at the Jets ...we shall see if they are right very soon
OBJ Tweets
Just seen the schedule, it’s funny how God and the universe works.... week 1 surprise

Other people on twitter saying we open on Monday night at the Jets ...we shall see if they are right very soon
If you have seen the schedule then why have you not listed the entire thing on here?........Hello!
-
OBJ Tweets
Just seen the schedule, it’s funny how God and the universe works.... week 1 surprise

Other people on twitter saying we open on Monday night at the Jets ...we shall see if they are right very soon
If you have seen the schedule then why have you not listed the entire thing on here?........Hello!
If you have seen the schedule then why have you not listed the entire thing on here?........Hello!
Because if you read the post closer you would clearly see the words OBJ tweets
-
OBJ also wrote on Jamal Adams' instagram "see you week one". Won't believe till I see it, but it does make a whole lot of sense for the reasons noted. Have to admit though, I'd be bummed a bit to not get football Sunday started with the Browns.

-
If you have seen the schedule then why have you not listed the entire thing on here?........Hello!
Because if you read the post closer you would clearly see the words OBJ tweets
-
If the players have seen the schedule why can’t everybody else.
Is this s serious question? They certainly need to know before fans, seeing as though they are the ones playing in the games
-
If the players have seen the schedule why can’t everybody else.
Is this s serious question? They certainly need to know before fans, seeing as though they are the ones playing in the games
Is this a serious question? They certainly need to know before fans, seeing as though they are the ones playing in the games
Well, since you put it that way...
The teams are the ones who make the travel plans though. The players basically just need to show up at the airport. But if it's the Jets as the MNF opener, there goes one potential road trip I won't be making.
Ah, the schedule should be out with much fanfare by next week at the latest.
-
If the players have seen the schedule why can’t everybody else.
Is this s serious question? They certainly need to know before fans, seeing as though they are the ones playing in the games
Is this s serious question? They certainly need to know before fans, seeing as though they are the ones playing in the games
For sure, but they don't need to blue ball this much either. It's a big deal, but they try to make it a holy roller event for views which I think is a bit unfortunate.
-
Is this a serious question? They certainly need to know before fans, seeing as though they are the ones playing in the games
Well, since you put it that way...
The teams are the ones who make the travel plans though. The players basically just need to show up at the airport. But if it's the Jets as the MNF opener, there goes one potential road trip I won't be making.
Ah, the schedule should be out with much fanfare by next week at the latest.
Well, since you put it that way...
The teams are the ones who make the travel plans though. The players basically just need to show up at the airport. But if it's the Jets as the MNF opener, there goes one potential road trip I won't be making.
Ah, the schedule should be out with much fanfare by next week at the latest.
Well I imagine that when the players do that the teams would as well.
Everyone in the NFL SHOULD have it before fans, not to think as fans that they should have it when NFL personnel does
-
If it is in fact the Jets on Monday Night to open the season, We are taking our entire tailgate on the road and setting up in the L7 lot in the Meadowlands. Anyone here that is going is welcome to join us.
-
Just seen the schedule, it’s funny how God and the universe works.... week 1 surprise



There's going to be a big surprise, and we're going to play the Giants?
OK, I can't stand the suspense. Just leak it already!!!!
PS I totally don't agree with the NFLN crew that the Browns only will get 3 prime time games, and I even more disagree who the the games we do get, opponent- wise. They say Ravens, Patriots, and LOL- Seahawks?
I'll buy the Patriots. Take OBJ's wink, wink, hint, hint the Jets. Steelers instead of the Ravens. Rams outside possibility.
There's going to be a big surprise, and we're going to play the Giants?
OK, I can't stand the suspense. Just leak it already!!!!
PS I totally don't agree with the NFLN crew that the Browns only will get 3 prime time games, and I even more disagree who the the games we do get, opponent- wise. They say Ravens, Patriots, and LOL- Seahawks?
I'll buy the Patriots. Take OBJ's wink, wink, hint, hint the Jets. Steelers instead of the Ravens. Rams outside possibility.
I can see the Seahawks as a 4:20 kick and be the feature afternoon game shown over most of the country. A few markets would get a local game.
-
Someone from Zs Naples Browns backers had put on a schedule. Not sure if it’s official. But it look like they were 4 night games including the Thursday night game at Arizona On Thanksgiving. Opening Monday night game at the Jets. Night games versus Steelers and Patriots. Opening Monday night game at the Jets. Night games versus Steelers and patriots
-
Someone from Zs Naples Browns backers had put on a schedule. Not sure if it’s official. But it look like they were 4 night games including the Thursday night game at Arizona On Thanksgiving. Opening Monday night game at the Jets. Night games versus Steelers and Patriots. Opening Monday night game at the Jets. Night games versus Steelers and patriots
Someone from Zs Naples Browns backers had put on a schedule. Not sure if it’s official. But it look like they were 4 night games including the Thursday night game at Arizona On Thanksgiving. Opening Monday night game at the Jets. Night games versus Steelers and Patriots. Opening Monday night game at the Jets. Night games versus Steelers and patriots
Well Thanksgiving Thursday night would probably kill any potential Arizona trip. But why would the league want the first pick in the draft team showcased in the El Primo Thursday night game of the season?
Not really keen about driving to NY for a potential season opener either.
-
I snagged this from McNeil’s Twitter account (the guy that orchestrated the 0-16 parade).
*This schedule was passed to me via DM. I make no claims as to its validity aside from the guy I got it from tells a believable story. If it turns out to be fake, please do not burn my house down. I just got it rebuilt after the parade. ?
-
Some of this stuff may be accurate, but I'll just wait to see the official schedule & times. Until then, it's just rumor.
Mike
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
