Skip to content

Regular Season Schedule

The Browns Board
98 31 5.2k
  • I snagged this from McNeil’s Twitter account (the guy that orchestrated the 0-16 parade).

    *This schedule was passed to me via DM. I make no claims as to its validity aside from the guy I got it from tells a believable story. If it turns out to be fake, please do not burn my house down. I just got it rebuilt after the parade. ?

    AD4759D8-2AC9-45DB-8A90-127BB0A21020.jpeg

  • Some of this stuff may be accurate, but I'll just wait to see the official schedule & times. Until then, it's just rumor.

    Mike

  • @the-gipper said:

    Someone from Zs Naples Browns backers had put on a schedule. Not sure if it’s official. But it look like they were 4 night games including the Thursday night game at Arizona On Thanksgiving. Opening Monday night game at the Jets. Night games versus Steelers and Patriots. Opening Monday night game at the Jets. Night games versus Steelers and patriots

    Well Thanksgiving Thursday night would probably kill any potential Arizona trip. But why would the league want the first pick in the draft team showcased in the El Primo Thursday night game of the season?   

    Not really keen about driving to NY for a potential season opener either.  

    @hoorta said:

    Well Thanksgiving Thursday night would probably kill any potential Arizona trip. But why would the league want the first pick in the draft team showcased in the El Primo Thursday night game of the season?   

    Not really keen about driving to NY for a potential season opener either.  

    Yep one week later could’ve been perfect for Arizona. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Someone from Zs Naples Browns backers had put on a schedule. Not sure if it’s official. But it look like they were 4 night games including the Thursday night game at Arizona On Thanksgiving. Opening Monday night game at the Jets. Night games versus Steelers and Patriots. Opening Monday night game at the Jets. Night games versus Steelers and patriots

    Well Thanksgiving Thursday night would probably kill any potential Arizona trip. But why would the league want the first pick in the draft team showcased in the El Primo Thursday night game of the season?   

    Not really keen about driving to NY for a potential season opener either.  

    Five prime times games... from famine to feast.

    Don't like the early BYE.

    @hoorta said:

    But why would the league want the first pick in the draft team showcased in the El Primo Thursday night game of the season?   

    One name... two words... four syllables... Kyler Murray.

  • Hard to read a couple of those Sunday start times, but there might be at least one for the National TV Sunday night game as well as the Th and two Monday Night Football games.

  • Five prime times games... from famine to feast.

    Don't like the early BYE.

    @hoorta said:

    But why would the league want the first pick in the draft team showcased in the El Primo Thursday night game of the season?   

    One name... two words... four syllables... Kyler Murray.

    @tour2ma said:

    One name... two words... four syllables... Kyler Murray.

    Ba ker May field

  • @tour2ma said:

    One name... two words... four syllables... Kyler Murray.

    Ba ker May field

    @thenew23 said:

    Ba ker May field

    good to see ya posting again news 

  • If this is accurate, this is really good for us. Especially the 2nd half of the season. Cinci twice, Buffalo, Baltimore. And WTF is @Denver again.. I like the Jets Opening, gives us a good chance to get started on the right foot. San Fran and Miami are definitely winnable. 

    And of course twice for Pittsburgh..  I like the schedule if it turns out correct and it seems plausible.. Easier schedule in my opinion than last year and technically we should be a much better team going into this season..

    I am excited..

    BobPound!

  • Five prime times games... from famine to feast.

    Don't like the early BYE.

    @hoorta said:

    But why would the league want the first pick in the draft team showcased in the El Primo Thursday night game of the season?   

    One name... two words... four syllables... Kyler Murray.

    @tour2ma said:

    Five prime times games... from famine to feast.

    Don't like the early BYE.

    One name... two words... four syllables... Kyler Murray.

    They - don't - know - that - YET. 🙂 Cards already tell the schedule guys that's who they're drafting? & If they want to give Baker that Thursday night game, I can think of better options. 

    If that's how it turns out, it is what it is. 

  • Looks like Oct 6th is going to be a great time to visit my favorite city by the bay...... 

  • Looks like Oct 6th is going to be a great time to visit my favorite city by the bay...... 

    @d-bone said:

    Looks like Oct 6th is going to be a great time to visit my favorite city by the bay...... 

    Santa Clara?   (The IS where the 49ers play..?)      I might have considered that myself, except that I have a trip to Wyoming scheduled the following week.

  • I snagged this from McNeil’s Twitter account (the guy that orchestrated the 0-16 parade).

    *This schedule was passed to me via DM. I make no claims as to its validity aside from the guy I got it from tells a believable story. If it turns out to be fake, please do not burn my house down. I just got it rebuilt after the parade. ?

    AD4759D8-2AC9-45DB-8A90-127BB0A21020.jpeg

  • Good so I can schedule the arizona game

  • Good so I can schedule the arizona game

    @lbc-mike said:

    Good so I can schedule the arizona game

    Don’t think I can justify not being home on Thanksgiving 

  • @d-bone said:

    Looks like Oct 6th is going to be a great time to visit my favorite city by the bay...... 

    Santa Clara?   (The IS where the 49ers play..?)      I might have considered that myself, except that I have a trip to Wyoming scheduled the following week.

    @the-gipper said:

    Santa Clara?   (The IS where the 49ers play..?)      I might have considered that myself, except that I have a trip to Wyoming scheduled the following week.

    I've never been to Santa Clara before, only the Stick and Oracle Park and loved every minute in both stadiums.... Hopefully SC is 1/2 as much fun.  

  • @the-gipper said:

    Santa Clara?   (The IS where the 49ers play..?)      I might have considered that myself, except that I have a trip to Wyoming scheduled the following week.

    I've never been to Santa Clara before, only the Stick and Oracle Park and loved every minute in both stadiums.... Hopefully SC is 1/2 as much fun.  

    @d-bone said:

    I've never been to Santa Clara before, only the Stick and Oracle Park and loved every minute in both stadiums.... Hopefully SC is 1/2 as much fun.  

    Do you know the Way to San Jose? If you do then you should be able to get to Santa Clara. 

  • The schedule posted above has been confirmed to be a fake by the Brown’s

    Mod EDIT:   https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2019/4/13/18309274/cleveland-browns-schedule-leak-confirmed-fake

  • According to the article, last year the schedule came out April 19th.  Expect a similar time frame this year.  

  • According to the article, last year the schedule came out April 19th.  Expect a similar time frame this year.  

    @hoorta said:

    According to the article, last year the schedule came out April 19th.  Expect a similar time frame this year.  

    Well soon we should be able to compare it with this fake one and see if it indeed was fake or really a leak.

  • According to the article, last year the schedule came out April 19th.  Expect a similar time frame this year.  

    @hoorta said:

    According to the article, last year the schedule came out April 19th.  Expect a similar time frame this year.  

    In the past it has usually been done on a Thursday night so if form holds it should come out this Thursday