Regular Season Schedule
-
I think Thursday Night football should avoid division rivalry games, but what do I know.
really going to be odd, playing at pitt 2 weeks later..looks like The Road to winning the Division starts Thursday night with Ben in our house first..can we stay healthy, to the end of road 2 years in a row ?
-
Damn... the Jets game being a MNF game might keep me from roadtrippin' it.
-
I think Thursday Night football should avoid division rivalry games, but what do I know.
really going to be odd, playing at pitt 2 weeks later..looks like The Road to winning the Division starts Thursday night with Ben in our house first..can we stay healthy, to the end of road 2 years in a row ?
-
5 out of the last 7 games being against the North is going to be bananas.
most said to just get in the wildcard..far too many bananas to peel & hope not to slip on.screw hope.Go win the division ? !!
-
my thoughts
Think we def have improved and sced def lot easier then last year. can see us with 10+ wins possible
Dont get why put the 2 steelers games so close
Dont really like fact only 2 of first 7 are at home
DO like division games mostly in 2nd half when hunts back
-
Browns board tailgate party? For Z and Marco And the BRITs etc to come into town? That Sunday night versus the Rams seems like the ticket. I am seriously thinking about doing the road trip to Arizona for the December game and combining it with a week in Sedona. I think that almost worked out perfect with the schedule if I want to do that
-
-
-
Misc thoughts on the real sched...
- Week 7 BYE is better timed than the fake sched...
- ... and we get the week to prep for NE.
- the Week 5/6 turnaround is brutal... return from MNF on west coast to host the Seahawks? Scheduler could have kept us out west by making the 'Hawks an away game.
- gets a lot more normal after the BYE...
-
Browns board tailgate party? For Z and Marco And the BRITs etc to come into town? That Sunday night versus the Rams seems like the ticket. I am seriously thinking about doing the road trip to Arizona for the December game and combining it with a week in Sedona. I think that almost worked out perfect with the schedule if I want to do that
Browns board tailgate party? For Z and Marco And the BRITs etc to come into town? That Sunday night versus the Rams seems like the ticket. I am seriously thinking about doing the road trip to Arizona for the December game and combining it with a week in Sedona. I think that almost worked out perfect with the schedule if I want to do that
That will be up to Z, Mark, and the Brits which week they prefer. The original tentative plan was for the opener- which is the Titans. Either game is OK by me. Yup, December road trip to Glendale doesn't sound too hateful....
-
I love this schedule. The Titans to open the season sounds better to me than Pitt. I'd rather hit those assholes in full stride anyway. 3 primetime games in the first 5 weeks. The AFCE are very winnable games outside NE. Plus, the Bungs 2x, Fins, and Cards in the last 6 weeks of the season.
This is the kindest I can ever remember the schedule maker's being to the Browns.
-
Guys... We have 3 home games (TEN, LAR, SEA) among first 7 games, not 2.
Game 8 is away, though.
Guys... We have 3 home games (TEN, LAR, SEA) among first 7 games, not 2.
Game 8 is away, though.
You are correct. When I posted that game 3 was tagged on the same line as game 2 (home) and I did not catch it. Makes me feel somewhat better since that run of 8 is followed by 3 home games. Corrected my posts.
-
The Titans game to start with Derrick Henry pounding away will show us how much or how little we have improved run defense. We MUST solve the ILB weakness from this point on or he will crush us 5-6 yds at a time. He runs over inferior ILBs.
-
Let's not jump ahead of ourselves...
We are still a few defensive pieces away from being playoff contenders..
8-8 is where I expect this team to finish... Maybe 9-7 if were lucky
-
So I guess we need an entire squad of all pros to be considered contenders?
Nah... but we need to actually win games.
Being 2-4 after six games is a real possibility. That will test the cohesion of a young team trying to gel... not to mention a fan base with oversized expectations.
Week 6 will be huge. We will face a good Seattle team, who has 10 days to prepare for us (their Week 5 game is hosting LAR on TNF), on the Sunday after our MNF game at SF. We will take the result of that game into the BYE with NE waiting on the other side.
-
Zombo said:
So we are a half game better with Richardson, Vernon, OBJ, Hunt (4 Pro Bowlers) an improving Mayfield and another Dorsey draft ... not too mention a half season without Hue?
If you look at our front four, it is playoff-ready. Secondary is solid. I think Avery will make more plays than Collins did ... I think the optimism is warranted.
Zombo
We aren't shit until we can win consistently.. Remember expectations after 2007?
Whose to say we don't flame out and go 6-10?
Not saying I want that, but all this talk about winning the division, sweeping the AFCN, I mean it sounds great and all,
but we haven't put together back-to-back seasons of AT LEAST 7 wins in well over a decade!
9-7 is where they will finish... Maybe.
Still a young team, first year HC.
Injuries are always a concern...
I just hope these "expectations" don't have the opposite effect on this team like we've seen in the past..
-
So I guess we need an entire squad of all pros to be considered contenders?
Nah... but we need to actually win games.
Being 2-4 after six games is a real possibility. That will test the cohesion of a young team trying to gel... not to mention a fan base with oversized expectations.
Week 6 will be huge. We will face a good Seattle team, who has 10 days to prepare for us (their Week 5 game is hosting LAR on TNF), on the Sunday after our MNF game at SF. We will take the result of that game into the BYE with NE waiting on the other side.
Nah... but we need to actually win games.
Being 2-4 after six games is a real possibility. That will test the cohesion of a young team trying to gel... not to mention a fan base with oversized expectations.
Week 6 will be huge. We will face a good Seattle team, who has 10 days to prepare for us (their Week 5 game is hosting LAR on TNF), on the Sunday after our MNF game at SF. We will take the result of that game into the BYE with NE waiting on the other side.
Both the first two are winnable Tour. That happens, the train starts a rollin'. Don't see 0-4 after that... I agree playing the 49ers on MNF, and then a real short week to play the Seahawks coming off a bye in Cleveland, the schedule makers didn't exactly do us a favor there...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login