Skip to content

I HATE THE STEELERS T SHIRTS

The Browns Board
5 4 331
  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by jcam222
    #1

    Can we still buy them? Man I LOVE wearing mine. Cannot believe how much attention and fun conversation they create. Wore mine today, had my pic taken twice and even a Steelers fan like the shirt lol. He said at least he knew where I stood and commented he sees us in the playoffs this year. 

    Love to see them available in Brown as well as the orange. I have to get a least one more in the closet so that when I wear this one out I have a replacement!!

  • Can we still buy them? Man I LOVE wearing mine. Cannot believe how much attention and fun conversation they create. Wore mine today, had my pic taken twice and even a Steelers fan like the shirt lol. He said at least he knew where I stood and commented he sees us in the playoffs this year. 

    Love to see them available in Brown as well as the orange. I have to get a least one more in the closet so that when I wear this one out I have a replacement!!

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @jcam222 said:

    Can we still buy them? Man I LOVE wearing mine. Cannot believe how much attention and fun conversation they create. Wore mine today, had my pic taken twice and even a Steelers fan like the shirt lol. He said at least he knew where I stood and commented he sees us in the playoffs this year. 

    Love to see them available in Brown as well as the orange. I have to get a least one more in the closet so that when I wear this one out I have a replacement!!

    I wore mine again just last week. They are much more popular now than when we first got them!

    Mike

  • @jcam222 said:

    Can we still buy them? Man I LOVE wearing mine. Cannot believe how much attention and fun conversation they create. Wore mine today, had my pic taken twice and even a Steelers fan like the shirt lol. He said at least he knew where I stood and commented he sees us in the playoffs this year. 

    Love to see them available in Brown as well as the orange. I have to get a least one more in the closet so that when I wear this one out I have a replacement!!

    I wore mine again just last week. They are much more popular now than when we first got them!

    Mike

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @canton-mike said:

    I wore mine again just last week. They are much more popular now than when we first got them!

    Mike

    My Manziel primo one has to be worth at least the same as ........................................................................................................my two cents worth of opinions on the BB. ?

    I mean it's still in it's plastic package unopened.  LOL!?

  • Can we still buy them? Man I LOVE wearing mine. Cannot believe how much attention and fun conversation they create. Wore mine today, had my pic taken twice and even a Steelers fan like the shirt lol. He said at least he knew where I stood and commented he sees us in the playoffs this year. 

    Love to see them available in Brown as well as the orange. I have to get a least one more in the closet so that when I wear this one out I have a replacement!!

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @jcam222 said:

    Can we still buy them? Man I LOVE wearing mine. Cannot believe how much attention and fun conversation they create. Wore mine today, had my pic taken twice and even a Steelers fan like the shirt lol. He said at least he knew where I stood and commented he sees us in the playoffs this year. 

    Love to see them available in Brown as well as the orange. I have to get a least one more in the closet so that when I wear this one out I have a replacement!!

    Kathy shut down sales because she was running out of inventory.

    Maybe we'll do a reprint in Stan's honor before the first game.

    Z

  • @jcam222 said:

    Can we still buy them? Man I LOVE wearing mine. Cannot believe how much attention and fun conversation they create. Wore mine today, had my pic taken twice and even a Steelers fan like the shirt lol. He said at least he knew where I stood and commented he sees us in the playoffs this year. 

    Love to see them available in Brown as well as the orange. I have to get a least one more in the closet so that when I wear this one out I have a replacement!!

    Kathy shut down sales because she was running out of inventory.

    Maybe we'll do a reprint in Stan's honor before the first game.

    Z

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Zombo said:

    Kathy shut down sales because she was running out of inventory.

    Maybe we'll do a reprint in Stan's honor before the first game.

    Z

    I’d pay a little more for mine if it’s custom order. Would love them to be out of the same exact shirt stock. They are comfortable as hell. If you had an orange and brown version I’d buy 2 of each at least.