Skip to content

2019 Browns Board Mock: Day 3 - Rounds 6 and 7

The Browns Board
115 12 3.1k
  • ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #23

    6.19 Pitts take Drew Sample TE Washington 

  • Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by
    #24

    My bad guys making my picks now

  • Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by
    #25

    174 ARZ Johnnie Dixon WR OSU

    176 SF Rodney Anderson RB OU

    179 ARZ Foster Moreau TE LSU

    180 SF Dakota Allen LB Tx Tech

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #26

    God damn it, Flyin J. 

    At pick 190 the Minnesota Vikings select - Jaylen Smith,  WR,  Louisville. 

  • My bad guys making my picks now

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #27

    @flyin-j said:

    My bad guys making my picks now

    In addition to being "Festival Seating", this is also the no apologies method...

    Group 1 is now complete... Groups 2 and 3 are now open (as tia just demonstrated).

    ==============================================================================

    The Houston Texans have a Group 3 pick at #6.22 and with it they take:

    Hjalte Froholdt (OG/c - Arkansas)

    That the Texans need to improve the protection in front of their franchise is an understatement. As great as I felt about the value I got last round in taking OT, Joe Lowery, I may feel even better about this pick.

    Hjalte played both inside positions in his UA career and in 2018 he allowed a grand total of five... that's 5... inside pressures. Needs to develop his run blocking skills, but at 6'4, 306 with 31 reps... I like his odds.

  • @flyin-j said:

    My bad guys making my picks now

    In addition to being "Festival Seating", this is also the no apologies method...

    Group 1 is now complete... Groups 2 and 3 are now open (as tia just demonstrated).

    ==============================================================================

    The Houston Texans have a Group 3 pick at #6.22 and with it they take:

    Hjalte Froholdt (OG/c - Arkansas)

    That the Texans need to improve the protection in front of their franchise is an understatement. As great as I felt about the value I got last round in taking OT, Joe Lowery, I may feel even better about this pick.

    Hjalte played both inside positions in his UA career and in 2018 he allowed a grand total of five... that's 5... inside pressures. Needs to develop his run blocking skills, but at 6'4, 306 with 31 reps... I like his odds.

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @tour2ma said:

    In addition to being "Festival Seating", this is also the no apologies method...

    Group 1 is now complete... Groups 2 and 3 are now open (as tia just demonstrated).

    ==============================================================================

    The Houston Texans have a Group 3 pick at #6.22 and with it they take:

    Hjalte Froholdt (OG/c - Arkansas)

    That the Texans need to improve the protection in front of their franchise is an understatement. As great as I felt about the value I got last round in taking OT, Joe Lowery, I may feel even better about this pick.

    Hjalte played both inside positions in his UA career and in 2018 he allowed a grand total of five... that's 5... inside pressures. Needs to develop his run blocking skills, but at 6'4, 306 with 31 reps... I like his odds.

    Don't forget to update ALL the picks, Tour...

  • 174 ARZ Johnnie Dixon WR OSU

    176 SF Rodney Anderson RB OU

    179 ARZ Foster Moreau TE LSU

    180 SF Dakota Allen LB Tx Tech

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @flyin-j said:

    174 ARZ Johnnie Dixon WR OSU

    176 SF Rodney Anderson RB OU

    179 ARZ Foster Moreau TE LSU

    180 SF Dakota Allen LB Tx Tech

    gumby already took Foster Moreau TE  LSU

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #30

    Should be up to date now...

    PM sent to Flyin Re: Pick 179.

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #31

    This way is so much better for the late rounds

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #32

    @texasag1969 said:

    And except for FJ's repick and Woody's 6.24 I think we are now up to date.

    Those plus still's GB pick at 6.21...

    6.21 (194) GB............. still

  • This way is so much better for the late rounds

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @darren15 said:

    This way is so much better for the late rounds

    So far... I agree.

    Questions for next time include when to start this approach. I think all Day 3, Rounds 4-7 would not be unreasonable.

    Also can make group smaller, maybe 6 teams per group, for Round 4... 7 for Round 5... 8 for R6... 9 for R7.

  • @tour2ma said:

    In addition to being "Festival Seating", this is also the no apologies method...

    Group 1 is now complete... Groups 2 and 3 are now open (as tia just demonstrated).

    ==============================================================================

    The Houston Texans have a Group 3 pick at #6.22 and with it they take:

    Hjalte Froholdt (OG/c - Arkansas)

    That the Texans need to improve the protection in front of their franchise is an understatement. As great as I felt about the value I got last round in taking OT, Joe Lowery, I may feel even better about this pick.

    Hjalte played both inside positions in his UA career and in 2018 he allowed a grand total of five... that's 5... inside pressures. Needs to develop his run blocking skills, but at 6'4, 306 with 31 reps... I like his odds.

    Don't forget to update ALL the picks, Tour...

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @nero said:

    Don't forget to update ALL the picks, Tour...

    Yes, dear... 😉

    Just flat missed a bunch kicking off this AM.

  • Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by Flyin J
    #35

    Change Moreau to Zach Gentry TE UM

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #36

    Done...

    Round 6 Groups 1 & 2 are now complete.

  • stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by stillmotion
    #37

    With #21, Packers pick Dru Tranquill  OLB   ND

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #38

    With pick 6.27 the LA Chargers select:

    Ben Burr-Kirven (ILB - U Wsh)

    The two Commish picks will be made this evening in an attempt to avoid Ag's toes...

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @texasag1969 said:

    Illegal pick before 600 am and goddammit I had him set to go.

    0600 EDT...

    Do the math! 🙂

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Illegal pick before 600 am and goddammit I had him set to go.

    0600 EDT...

    Do the math! 🙂

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #40

    @tour2ma said:

    0600 EDT...

    Do the math! 🙂

    FU and the horsie you rode in on.

    I'll take #2 sleeper off that same list Terronne Prescod   OG  N.C.St. for Detroit @  #6.31

    And I'm saving my own deepest sleeper for round 7.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #41

    lol... and he was the next OG on my Board...

    Noted!

    Lists updated.

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by
    #42

    Rams look to continue their defensive rebuild with one of the few non-combine players who will have a game 1 position: He'll be their return man.

    Jimmy Moreland, CB, James Madison