how bad are things getting to be???
-
My Wife and her best friend since forever, those two gals started a business a few years ago flipping houses. I'm an automatic employee -
my job is demolition, painting, etc etc, security and comic relief, and gofer.
They just closed on a house this morning - big ugly house, now a big beautiful home.
And after closing, they went to check on a garage window that still needed to be replaced...
and the two gals walked up to the house - door busted open. Apparently last night, per the neighbors. Stole all the kitchen appliances, except they couldn't figure out how to get the dishwasher fast enough.
You can bet the new owners will put in a security system. I mean, really? The freakin night before they closed?
Deputy said it's been happening in different neighborhoods, they have an idea who might be involved - took a few good fingerprints, others were smudged... And they roll their eyes when I have my ccw with me when we work on houses at night. I hope they catch these punks.
I also hope they are illegals so I can blame it on woody and texsag. lol
-
I hate house flippers so much.
-
My Wife and her best friend since forever, those two gals started a business a few years ago flipping houses. I'm an automatic employee -
my job is demolition, painting, etc etc, security and comic relief, and gofer.
They just closed on a house this morning - big ugly house, now a big beautiful home.
And after closing, they went to check on a garage window that still needed to be replaced...
and the two gals walked up to the house - door busted open. Apparently last night, per the neighbors. Stole all the kitchen appliances, except they couldn't figure out how to get the dishwasher fast enough.
You can bet the new owners will put in a security system. I mean, really? The freakin night before they closed?
Deputy said it's been happening in different neighborhoods, they have an idea who might be involved - took a few good fingerprints, others were smudged... And they roll their eyes when I have my ccw with me when we work on houses at night. I hope they catch these punks.
I also hope they are illegals so I can blame it on woody and texsag. lol
My Wife and her best friend since forever, those two gals started a business a few years ago flipping houses. I'm an automatic employee -
my job is demolition, painting, etc etc, security and comic relief, and gofer.
They just closed on a house this morning - big ugly house, now a big beautiful home.
And after closing, they went to check on a garage window that still needed to be replaced...
and the two gals walked up to the house - door busted open. Apparently last night, per the neighbors. Stole all the kitchen appliances, except they couldn't figure out how to get the dishwasher fast enough.
You can bet the new owners will put in a security system. I mean, really? The freakin night before they closed?
Deputy said it's been happening in different neighborhoods, they have an idea who might be involved - took a few good fingerprints, others were smudged... And they roll their eyes when I have my ccw with me when we work on houses at night. I hope they catch these punks.
I also hope they are illegals so I can blame it on woody and texsag. lol
A few years ago my wife and I were vacationing in Gattlinburg and staying at a Holiday Inn. We met a real nice couple who also were on vacation and staying at the Holiday Inn. The husband had just bought a brand new fully loaded Harley Davidson. He parked it right outside the front office thinking it would be safer but during the night it was stolen right out of the parking lot leaving him and his wife stranded....sad but that is the world today.
-
I hate house flippers so much.
I hate house flippers so much.
Care to elaborate?
-
Plot twist - it was the neighbors.
-
I don't know - but their theft deductible wsa $2500 bucks, so that's no help. We're noted for flipping upscale really nice.
Trouble is, a lot of buyers have no idea about the value - they just see what a regular house sells for, un-updated etc.
whatever. Yeah, on TV, in some southern california city whatever, they say "well, we bought this house for 500,000 bucks, put 123,000 into it, and sold it for 800,000..."
not in ohio they don't. lol
OTH, 27 years ago, we had our dream ranch built, and the furnace was delivered to be put in, was in the garage.
Stolen. Dropped by late one evening, gone. It's worse now, per the deputy.
-
I hate house flippers so much.
Care to elaborate?
-
They're crap. Driving up the house prices for people who could buy it and do the work themselves. And I've never seen one do anything but a shit garbage job.
Of course even somebody who wants to buy a fixer-upper for his own home is probably going to do a crap job. Just because 100% restoration would jack up the price of the home to more than it's worth. Unless he's a professional contractor and or really knows his stuff and has the time that ability to do it himself.
WSS
-
They're crap. Driving up the house prices for people who could buy it and do the work themselves. And I've never seen one do anything but a shit garbage job.
I could send you some pics. We get awesome feedback from neighbors and people seeing our work.
Didn't get rich, though. Sloppy cheap work surely gets more profit. We don't mess around.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login