Happy Easter!
-
-
-
Happy Easter boys. Better ressurection - Jesus or Gandalf?!?
-
-
what was supposed to.have happened today again? did someone see a bush on fire after eating some suspect mushrooms or something?
-
I think it's more your mental health affects your view of God
-
-
I think it's more your mental health affects your view of God
Of course you would. That's called mental illness.
-
I believe a thread was made months ago showing how a religious person's brain is different, allowing them to buy into it all.
-
good shirt
-

-

-
good shirt
good shirt
I knew you would like it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
