Skip to content

Browns' Odell Beckham Jr. blasts New York Giants GM in Twitter rant, raves about Cleveland

The Browns Board
25 14 805
  • @choco said:

    Sky is falling, Odell's not at workouts...?

    I see the "rolling eyes" emoji, I made it a little clearer with the pink in case some thought you were serious.

    @texasag1969 said:

    In watching the Giants a few times last year, I became convinced they had a dud for a HC.

    I DESPISE Pat Shurmur. When he was HC here, Colt McCoy went down, obviously concussed. Shurmur not only put him back in the game, he put him on the podium after the game & the kid was almost incoherent. Worse yet is that Holmgren didn't fire Shurmur on the spot. The current concussion protocol was put in place due to that total disregard for a player's health.

    Mike

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @canton-mike said:

    I see the "rolling eyes" emoji, I made it a little clearer with the pink in case some thought you were serious.

    I DESPISE Pat Shurmur. When he was HC here, Colt McCoy went down, obviously concussed. Shurmur not only put him back in the game, he put him on the podium after the game & the kid was almost incoherent. Worse yet is that Holmgren didn't fire Shurmur on the spot. The current concussion protocol was put in place due to that total disregard for a player's health.

    Mike

    I believe that is right....it really was  Shurmur's absolute ignorance of Colt's situation that lead to the concussion protocol.

  • @canton-mike said:

    I see the "rolling eyes" emoji, I made it a little clearer with the pink in case some thought you were serious.

    I DESPISE Pat Shurmur. When he was HC here, Colt McCoy went down, obviously concussed. Shurmur not only put him back in the game, he put him on the podium after the game & the kid was almost incoherent. Worse yet is that Holmgren didn't fire Shurmur on the spot. The current concussion protocol was put in place due to that total disregard for a player's health.

    Mike

    I believe that is right....it really was  Shurmur's absolute ignorance of Colt's situation that lead to the concussion protocol.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @the-gipper said:

    I believe that is right....it really was  Shurmur's absolute ignorance of Colt's situation that lead to the concussion protocol.

    Well, some of us fans believe Old Shure-loss was clueless many, many other times. It was posited Pat only got the Browns HC gig in the first place because Holmgren was big pals with Pat's uncle Fritz Shurmur.  

    And the whole situation got compounded because Holmgren was essentially practicing on the job retirement when he was the Browns GM.  

    I think it was Shurmur's turn at the wheel that produced the outpouring of cynicism in the fan base. Then yikes, MHO is Haslam pulled the plug too soon on Chud, and then saddled Pettine with an impossible situation with Johnny Football.  

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #23

    I shouldn't tell, but he bought the house next to mine in Parma.

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #24

    First official pic of OBJ wearing a Browns uni.

    250EC81D-F863-489E-ADE4-B3DAA8A3916B.jpeg

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #25

    Check out da shoes. . .

    DCFD3FE1-7BFB-48CA-8ECD-1EEBD44DF03E.jpeg