Skip to content

***Official 2019 NFL Draft Thread***

The Browns Board
227 35 6.4k 1
  • @kvoethe said:

    So the big q is why greedy dropped...was targeted as a first rounder

    Total head case, major character flags and he’s a one trick pony. He’s really good at his one trick tho and it’s man coverage. He also doesn’t tackle. 

    @vagitron said:

    Total head case, major character flags and he’s a one trick pony. He’s really good at his one trick tho and it’s man coverage. He also doesn’t tackle. 

    Someone was watching ESPN and now thinks he's a draft guru.  

  • Before we traded 17th overall pick in the obj trade I was targetting/hoping greedy would slip to 17 and we got him at 46. Phenomenal

  • I bet Seahawks were going to take him great trade up by Dorsey to make sure they were picking in front of corner hungry Seattle.

    Before we traded 17th overall pick in the obj trade I was targetting/hoping greedy would slip to 17 and we got him at 46. Phenomenal

  • Great pick. Some people had Greedy as the top QB on their board. Two Time First Team all SEC. Led the conference in interceptions, great length and ball skills. Just needs to be more physical 

  • Greedy Williams was Matt Miller’s #1 ranked corner, for what that’s worth

  • trade cost was pick #144 (highest 5th) ..Welcome Aboard!! Greedy Williams ? 

  • Trade up for DK!~!

  • I’m happy!>

  • @vagitron said:

    Total head case, major character flags and he’s a one trick pony. He’s really good at his one trick tho and it’s man coverage. He also doesn’t tackle. 

    Someone was watching ESPN and now thinks he's a draft guru.  

    @d-bone said:

    Someone was watching ESPN and now thinks he's a draft guru.  

    I don’t watch espn ever unless it’s 30 for 30. The Steelers need a corner and greedy was discussed at great length for the last several months. He isn't physical and he has a bad attitude. 

    Edit: I never expected the steelers to trade up for Bush and fully expected a corner at pick 20. Murphy was talked about the most as well as rock ya sin. The majority of my message board wanted nothing to do with greedy because of the bullshit with antonio brown, that and he doesn't tackle.

  • DK Metcalf no matter what.

    @poeticg said:

    DK Metcalf no matter what.

    Not gonna happen

  • @d-bone said:

    Someone was watching ESPN and now thinks he's a draft guru.  

    I don’t watch espn ever unless it’s 30 for 30. The Steelers need a corner and greedy was discussed at great length for the last several months. He isn't physical and he has a bad attitude. 

    Edit: I never expected the steelers to trade up for Bush and fully expected a corner at pick 20. Murphy was talked about the most as well as rock ya sin. The majority of my message board wanted nothing to do with greedy because of the bullshit with antonio brown, that and he doesn't tackle.

    @vagitron said:

    I don’t watch espn ever unless it’s 30 for 30. The Steelers need a corner and greedy was discussed at great length for the last several months. He isn't physical and he has a bad attitude. 

    Edit: I never expected the steelers to trade up for Bush and fully expected a corner at pick 20. Murphy was talked about the most as well as rock ya sin. The majority of my message board wanted nothing to do with greedy because of the bullshit with antonio brown, that and he doesn't tackle.

    What is the bullshit with Antonio Brown why do you claim me as a bad attitude. 

  • @vagitron said:

    I don’t watch espn ever unless it’s 30 for 30. The Steelers need a corner and greedy was discussed at great length for the last several months. He isn't physical and he has a bad attitude. 

    Edit: I never expected the steelers to trade up for Bush and fully expected a corner at pick 20. Murphy was talked about the most as well as rock ya sin. The majority of my message board wanted nothing to do with greedy because of the bullshit with antonio brown, that and he doesn't tackle.

    What is the bullshit with Antonio Brown why do you claim me as a bad attitude. 

    @the-gipper said:

    What is the bullshit with Antonio Brown why do you claim me as a bad attitude. 

    What?

    He has serious effort issues, takes plays off. He's been compared to Justin Gilbert in a few instances. A few of the scouts I follow and read say he is at risk of flaming out of the league because of those issues.

  • Colts and Browns are the future of the AFC

  • That was a nice pick by Pitt. I hate they landed Dionte Johnson

  • like see us move up bit for safetty chauncy johnson

  • Damn I wanted Pratt for the Browns.

    EDIT: Jump a little for Mack Wilson ILB Bama.

  • UMack Wilson? Justine Layne? Delonte Thompson? Chauncey Gardner? Amani Hooker?

  • Pats get Winovich? Called it, just never imagined everyone else is ridiculous enough to let him fall to the 3rd.

  • Wilson please. Mid second rounder on CBS board.

  • I would have loved Chauncey Gardner-Johnson and I'm not sure about takitaki but I'll trust Dorsey.  He's earned that