Skip to content

***Official 2019 NFL Draft Thread***

The Browns Board
227 35 6.4k 1
  • @the-gipper said:

    He has no more risk of flaming out than does Devin Bush...whom you drafted  (for all we know he is the next Aaron Curry)....

    The fact that YOU give him a bad review just exponentially raised my confidence in him.

    Devin bush doesn't have character concerns. The best man cover corner in the draft fell out of the first round and part way through the second for a reason. He quits on plays. I don't give a shit if you believe me or not. All you need to do is read his knocks.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    Devin bush doesn't have character concerns. The best man cover corner in the draft fell out of the first round and part way through the second for a reason. He quits on plays. I don't give a shit if you believe me or not. All you need to do is read his knocks.

    Your concept of a character concern is that he gave shit to Antonio Brown to me that means he has high character. And we all know the knock on him is that he does not tackle well neither did Deion sanders. You know the one that is in the Hall of FameYou know the one that is in the Hall of Fame

  • @the-gipper said:

    What is the bullshit with Antonio Brown why do you claim me as a bad attitude. 

    What?

    He has serious effort issues, takes plays off. He's been compared to Justin Gilbert in a few instances. A few of the scouts I follow and read say he is at risk of flaming out of the league because of those issues.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers

    @vagitron said:

    What?

    He has serious effort issues, takes plays off. He's been compared to Justin Gilbert in a few instances. A few of the scouts I follow and read say he is at risk of flaming out of the league because of those issues.

    Watch this you ding dong.. Now I know your jealous cuz.. YOUR SHIT TEAM COULDN'T GET HIM! showthread.php?277489-Pick-46-Greedy-Wil

    NFL@NFL
    CB Greedy Williams (@G_Will29) had to grow up quick.

    Now he could be the next lockdown corner in the NFL. 🔒⬇️ (by @adidasrunning)
  • @vagitron said:

    What?

    He has serious effort issues, takes plays off. He's been compared to Justin Gilbert in a few instances. A few of the scouts I follow and read say he is at risk of flaming out of the league because of those issues.

    Watch this you ding dong.. Now I know your jealous cuz.. YOUR SHIT TEAM COULDN'T GET HIM! showthread.php?277489-Pick-46-Greedy-Wil

    NFL@NFL
    CB Greedy Williams (@G_Will29) had to grow up quick.

    Now he could be the next lockdown corner in the NFL. 🔒⬇️ (by @adidasrunning)
    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    Watch this you ding dong.. Now I know your jealous cuz.. YOUR SHIT TEAM COULDN'T GET HIM! showthread.php?277489-Pick-46-Greedy-Wil

    https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1111448208473899008?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1111448208473899008&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.barkinghard.com%2Fforums%2Fshowthread.php%3F277489-Pick-46-Greedy-Williams-CB-LSU

    So again I ask what are these character concerns that the Pittsburgh pussy is putting out supposedly 

  • @vagitron said:

    I just smoke weed. You've got enough Crack for the whole message board, ass Crack.

    WOW!.. Is that all you got?.. LAME!..  If weed affects your mind that bad.. Maybe you need to stop..

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    WOW!.. Is that all you got?.. LAME!..  If weed affects your mind that bad.. Maybe you need to stop..

    Don't you smoke weed?

    Pot, meet kettle. ?

  • @nickers said:

    WOW!.. Is that all you got?.. LAME!..  If weed affects your mind that bad.. Maybe you need to stop..

    Don't you smoke weed?

    Pot, meet kettle. ?

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers

    @dutch-oven said:

    Don't you smoke weed?

    Pot, meet kettle. ?

    Fuck you and your kettle.. Go bathe in it... Secondly.. I have medical issues that require me having it.. So mind your own fucking business Reverend Trask...

  • @nickers said:

    Watch this you ding dong.. Now I know your jealous cuz.. YOUR SHIT TEAM COULDN'T GET HIM! showthread.php?277489-Pick-46-Greedy-Wil

    https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1111448208473899008?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1111448208473899008&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.barkinghard.com%2Fforums%2Fshowthread.php%3F277489-Pick-46-Greedy-Williams-CB-LSU

    So again I ask what are these character concerns that the Pittsburgh pussy is putting out supposedly 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    So again I ask what are these character concerns that the Pittsburgh pussy is putting out supposedly 

    It's pure jealousy on his end Gip.. He knows deep down the door on Ben Rape and the stools are closing fast and tight... Now lets see how long he remains a stool fan after they  start having a couple of sub .500 seasons.. He's a wanker...

  • @nickers said:

    Watch this you ding dong.. Now I know your jealous cuz.. YOUR SHIT TEAM COULDN'T GET HIM! showthread.php?277489-Pick-46-Greedy-Wil

    https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1111448208473899008?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1111448208473899008&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.barkinghard.com%2Fforums%2Fshowthread.php%3F277489-Pick-46-Greedy-Williams-CB-LSU

    So again I ask what are these character concerns that the Pittsburgh pussy is putting out supposedly 

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    So again I ask what are these character concerns that the Pittsburgh pussy is putting out supposedly 

    Read the dudes draft profile. I only responded in here because someone asked why he fell. He's a press man corner, he isn't good in zone at least not yet. He has effort concerns as he has a history of quitting on plays. There are nfl execs also saying he was the single most overrated player in the entire draft. He was also graded in the second round by several teams so it's not like his fall was some sort of shock.

  • @the-gipper said:

    So again I ask what are these character concerns that the Pittsburgh pussy is putting out supposedly 

    It's pure jealousy on his end Gip.. He knows deep down the door on Ben Rape and the stools are closing fast and tight... Now lets see how long he remains a stool fan after they  start having a couple of sub .500 seasons.. He's a wanker...

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    It's pure jealousy on his end Gip.. He knows deep down the door on Ben Rape and the stools are closing fast and tight... Now lets see how long he remains a stool fan after they  start having a couple of sub .500 seasons.. He's a wanker...

    The steelers have had a pretty damn good draft up to this point. I'm not jealous of the paper championship in Cleveland.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Don't you smoke weed?

    Pot, meet kettle. ?

    Fuck you and your kettle.. Go bathe in it... Secondly.. I have medical issues that require me having it.. So mind your own fucking business Reverend Trask...

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    Fuck you and your kettle.. Go bathe in it... Secondly.. I have medical issues that require me having it.. So mind your own fucking business Reverend Trask...

    Lol you give me shit about weed but need it yourself. Gtfo.

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    Amani hooker still out there ?

  • @nickers said:

    Fuck you and your kettle.. Go bathe in it... Secondly.. I have medical issues that require me having it.. So mind your own fucking business Reverend Trask...

    Lol you give me shit about weed but need it yourself. Gtfo.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    Lol you give me shit about weed but need it yourself. Gtfo.

    Fuck you , Grady!

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Don't you smoke weed?

    Pot, meet kettle. ?

    Fuck you and your kettle.. Go bathe in it... Secondly.. I have medical issues that require me having it.. So mind your own fucking business Reverend Trask...

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    Fuck you and your kettle.. Go bathe in it... Secondly.. I have medical issues that require me having it.. So mind your own fucking business Reverend Trask...

    Lol you give me shit about weed but need it yourself. Gtfo.

  • @nickers said:

    Fuck you and your kettle.. Go bathe in it... Secondly.. I have medical issues that require me having it.. So mind your own fucking business Reverend Trask...

    Lol you give me shit about weed but need it yourself. Gtfo.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    Lol you give me shit about weed but need it yourself. Gtfo.

    Again.. Fuck you , Grady!

  • @nickers said:

    It's pure jealousy on his end Gip.. He knows deep down the door on Ben Rape and the stools are closing fast and tight... Now lets see how long he remains a stool fan after they  start having a couple of sub .500 seasons.. He's a wanker...

    The steelers have had a pretty damn good draft up to this point. I'm not jealous of the paper championship in Cleveland.

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    The steelers have had a pretty damn good draft up to this point. I'm not jealous of the paper championship in Cleveland.

    From my angle at the draft...1) Your 1st round pick, walked out with a white Bakers apron on, holding his shoulder together.good start for a LB ya traded up for? aye.. 2) Your AB replacement, DJ played at my school at Toledo. questionables hands with 4.53 speed..not a 2nd rd value, i'd say..3) Justin Layne had to take off his local favorite cleveland browns socks after browns passed on him for Greedy..Two guys, carrying 2 large chips on their shoulders.. full circle.. back to shoulders again? It's all about those chips on the Shoulders..  now carry yourself on back to that Big Bitch board..?   

    @nickers said:

    Again.. Fuck you , Grady!

    ?

  • @the-gipper said:

    So again I ask what are these character concerns that the Pittsburgh pussy is putting out supposedly 

    Read the dudes draft profile. I only responded in here because someone asked why he fell. He's a press man corner, he isn't good in zone at least not yet. He has effort concerns as he has a history of quitting on plays. There are nfl execs also saying he was the single most overrated player in the entire draft. He was also graded in the second round by several teams so it's not like his fall was some sort of shock.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    Read the dudes draft profile. I only responded in here because someone asked why he fell. He's a press man corner, he isn't good in zone at least not yet. He has effort concerns as he has a history of quitting on plays. There are nfl execs also saying he was the single most overrated player in the entire draft. He was also graded in the second round by several teams so it's not like his fall was some sort of shock.

    You claimed there were concerns with character issues...and THAT was among the reasons he fell.  Are you now admitting that you made this up?

    As for what you claim are his deficiencies....as I said, those same things have been concerns for many  CBs...even Hall of Famers.  Neither Deion or Darrell Green were considered top notch tacklers....but they could cover like paint on wood...and so...apparently can he. 

    And if he was overrated...then maybe we got him right where he needed to go:  pick #46.   And if he was graded in the second round by several teams, then the Browns are one of those..

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Don't you smoke weed?

    Pot, meet kettle. ?

    Fuck you and your kettle.. Go bathe in it... Secondly.. I have medical issues that require me having it.. So mind your own fucking business Reverend Trask...

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    Fuck you and your kettle.. Go bathe in it... Secondly.. I have medical issues that require me having it.. So mind your own fucking business Reverend Trask...

    You got glaucoma, Cheech? 

  • @nickers said:

    It's pure jealousy on his end Gip.. He knows deep down the door on Ben Rape and the stools are closing fast and tight... Now lets see how long he remains a stool fan after they  start having a couple of sub .500 seasons.. He's a wanker...

    The steelers have had a pretty damn good draft up to this point. I'm not jealous of the paper championship in Cleveland.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    The steelers have had a pretty damn good draft up to this point. I'm not jealous of the paper championship in Cleveland.

    Did they get a player as good as Odell Beckham?  Because he is the Browns first round pick.

    And certainly nothing is proven about the Browns and championships......and the same goes for Pittsburgh.  It has been a long long time ago since either won any. 

    And yes....I can remember a Browns championship just as vividly as anything the Squibs won, once upon a time.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    The Bengals taking QB Ryan Finley from NC State is interesting... 

  • The Bengals taking QB Ryan Finley from NC State is interesting... 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    The Bengals taking QB Ryan Finley from NC State is interesting... 

    Garrett food.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    the price of these trade ups ain't changed dorse..crazy