Skip to content

***Official 2019 NFL Draft Thread***

The Browns Board
227 35 6.4k 1
  • The Bengals taking QB Ryan Finley from NC State is interesting... 

  • The Bengals taking QB Ryan Finley from NC State is interesting... 

    @dutch-oven said:

    The Bengals taking QB Ryan Finley from NC State is interesting... 

    Garrett food.

  • the price of these trade ups ain't changed dorse..crazy

  • Bryce Love was a very good pick for the long run. I picked him for Buffalo with two good vets getting a bit long in the tooth for him to play behind this year.

  • ATL takes Sheffield in the 4th.  

    Somebody read my mock.  

  • titans up must like dorsey's draft stock.. Simmons now top Safety on board...A. Hooker..up'em dorse 

  • Browns on the clockPick is in

  • A couple of safeties sitting there for us and Bama's ILB.

    EDIT: Redwine was a good pick for us.

  • Safety

  • Redwine out of Miami.   I watched him vs LSU and honestly didn't bother to go on any further.   Not a fan of this pick. 

  • Sheldrick red wine. I have been always been partial to white wine myself

  • Versatile player, perhaps a "Jack of All Trades, Master of None" type guy.... 

  • Highlights they showed on ESPN made them look pretty darn good. He looks like a big hitter

  • Snell was a good pick for Pitt. Excellent RB. I picked him in the 7th for Buff.

  • Redwine certainly fits the attitudes in our DB room..hoping Wilks makes him more of a ballhawking FS,combined with his big hitter mantality..all good here with pick..Calfox got his guy ?   

  • @nickers said:

    Fuck you and your kettle.. Go bathe in it... Secondly.. I have medical issues that require me having it.. So mind your own fucking business Reverend Trask...

    You got glaucoma, Cheech? 

    @dutch-oven said:

    You got glaucoma, Cheech? 

    No I have neurological issues stemming from a stroke I had back in 03... I live with constant nausea from internal brain damage and type 2 diabetes..plus I have Neuropathy , Chronic back pain, Sciatica.. A ruptured disk, Chronic ear disease.. Not to mention.. I'm hearing impaired and legally blind in my left eye..  Now I'm dealing with stage 1 Kidney cancer that is benign at this point.. So.. You can imagine.. I'm pretty irritable most of the time .. So it doesn't take much to piss me off.. Thank God I became an accomplished musician.. Its about the only time when I forget how fucked up I am... And just be taken away by the love of music...

  • @vagitron said:

    The steelers have had a pretty damn good draft up to this point. I'm not jealous of the paper championship in Cleveland.

    From my angle at the draft...1) Your 1st round pick, walked out with a white Bakers apron on, holding his shoulder together.good start for a LB ya traded up for? aye.. 2) Your AB replacement, DJ played at my school at Toledo. questionables hands with 4.53 speed..not a 2nd rd value, i'd say..3) Justin Layne had to take off his local favorite cleveland browns socks after browns passed on him for Greedy..Two guys, carrying 2 large chips on their shoulders.. full circle.. back to shoulders again? It's all about those chips on the Shoulders..  now carry yourself on back to that Big Bitch board..?   

    @nickers said:

    Again.. Fuck you , Grady!

    ?

    @gumby73 said:

    From my angle at the draft...1) Your 1st round pick, walked out with a white Bakers apron on, holding his shoulder together.good start for a LB ya traded up for? aye.. 2) Your AB replacement, DJ played at my school at Toledo. questionables hands with 4.53 speed..not a 2nd rd value, i'd say..3) Justin Layne had to take off his local favorite cleveland browns socks after browns passed on him for Greedy..Two guys, carrying 2 large chips on their shoulders.. full circle.. back to shoulders again? It's all about those chips on the Shoulders..  now carry yourself on back to that Big Bitch board..?   

    ?

    The steelers never trade up so they obviously saw something in bush. They had a first round grade on Johnson and I'm not about to question them on drafting receivers. No other team in the league is close in that department. He has game speed. Brown didn't have good timed speed at central Michigan and he became rhe best wr in the NFL. Time will tell. I love Layne and his physicality and benny snell is a battering ram 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    You got glaucoma, Cheech? 

    No I have neurological issues stemming from a stroke I had back in 03... I live with constant nausea from internal brain damage and type 2 diabetes..plus I have Neuropathy , Chronic back pain, Sciatica.. A ruptured disk, Chronic ear disease.. Not to mention.. I'm hearing impaired and legally blind in my left eye..  Now I'm dealing with stage 1 Kidney cancer that is benign at this point.. So.. You can imagine.. I'm pretty irritable most of the time .. So it doesn't take much to piss me off.. Thank God I became an accomplished musician.. Its about the only time when I forget how fucked up I am... And just be taken away by the love of music...

    @nickers said:

    No I have neurological issues stemming from a stroke I had back in 03... I live with constant nausea from internal brain damage and type 2 diabetes..plus I have Neuropathy , Chronic back pain, Sciatica.. A ruptured disk, Chronic ear disease.. Not to mention.. I'm hearing impaired and legally blind in my left eye..  Now I'm dealing with stage 1 Kidney cancer that is benign at this point.. So.. You can imagine.. I'm pretty irritable most of the time .. So it doesn't take much to piss me off.. Thank God I became an accomplished musician.. Its about the only time when I forget how fucked up I am... And just be taken away by the love of music...

    Sorry nickers, this sounds rough. Cannabis is amazing for a lot of things. It got my dad through 18 months of cancer treatment even tho cancer got the best of him eventually. Hang in there man.

  • @vagitron said:

    The steelers have had a pretty damn good draft up to this point. I'm not jealous of the paper championship in Cleveland.

    Did they get a player as good as Odell Beckham?  Because he is the Browns first round pick.

    And certainly nothing is proven about the Browns and championships......and the same goes for Pittsburgh.  It has been a long long time ago since either won any. 

    And yes....I can remember a Browns championship just as vividly as anything the Squibs won, once upon a time.

    @the-gipper said:

    Did they get a player as good as Odell Beckham?  Because he is the Browns first round pick.

    And certainly nothing is proven about the Browns and championships......and the same goes for Pittsburgh.  It has been a long long time ago since either won any. 

    And yes....I can remember a Browns championship just as vividly as anything the Squibs won, once upon a time.

    Time will tell. 

  • Redwine out of Miami.   I watched him vs LSU and honestly didn't bother to go on any further.   Not a fan of this pick. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    Redwine out of Miami.   I watched him vs LSU and honestly didn't bother to go on any further.   Not a fan of this pick. 

    I picked him in my early mock draft - he's over 6', legit 4.4 speed, a big hitter, loves the game... played cb, then moved to safety to bring a little experience to the position - he said it was an easy transition, tough as nails - serious ball-hawking smarts....

    a student of the game. Better to look at the whole pic instead of just one game. Agile, cb hips on a big very fast fs, smart, leadership,...

    I really thought the kid fit the locker room. Led his team with interceptions.... He has time to grow - with all the qualities you can't teach.

    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8950579/oxford-university-professor-aliens-breeding-hybrid-humans-earth/

    https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/video/sheldrick-redwine-i-can-play-anywhere

    @gumby73 said:

    Redwine certainly fits the attitudes in our DB room..hoping Wilks makes him more of a ballhawking FS,combined with his big hitter mantality..all good here with pick..Calfox got his guy ?   

    THANKS !  (led his team in ints !)